Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Thanks. What's the point of a private me, then choosing to make it public? Not that I mind.
    I wasn't going to make it public - I was honestly reaching out to end this little tizzy we're having (and I posted as much in public). You, being the GOP shrill you apparently are, decided to show your true colors. Not my fault that's who you are. I just wanted to let the rest of the forum know the kind of character you have. People like you need to be revealed for the klassiness they exude.

Thanks for proving me right.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I wasn't going to make it public - I was honestly reaching out to end this little tizzy we're having (and I posted as much in public). You, being the GOP shrill you apparently are, decided to show your true colors. Not my fault that's who you are. I just wanted to let the rest of the forum know the kind of character you have. People like you need to be revealed for the klassiness they exude.

Thanks for proving me right.
    You mean the true colors that I don't like you? I'm not sure that was ever in doubt.

You seem to think we agree on most things, we do not. You are a clear liberal, and I'm a libertarian. When it comes to politics, the only thing we will likely agree on, is that we both hate most things Trump. Other than that, we have almost nothing in common. Have a wonderful day, and I will let you finish with whatever lie you want. I am officially done with this thread.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You mean the true colors that I don't like you?
    No, the true colors of your being intellectually dishonest and a liar. You've proven that over and over again - I thought we could end this amicably, but your true character came out. Pretty pathetic. Not surprising given your inability to understand even basic things like evidence. Hopefully you'll get a little more mature and stop being the irrational parrot for the GOP.

You seem to think we agree on most things, we do not. You are a clear liberal, and I'm a libertarian. When it comes to politics, the only thing we will likely agree on, is that we both hate most things Trump. Other than that, we have almost nothing in common. Have a wonderful day, and I will let you finish with whatever lie you want. I am officially done with this thread.
    I meant on most things Trump. You have a great day, too!

Thanks. What's the point of a private me, then choosing to make it public? Not that I mind.
    Don't say anything in PMs you're afraid to say in public. Good rule to live by.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Don't say anything in PMs you're afraid to say in public. Good rule to live by.
    I realize I might have been slightly out of line posting that - but I cannot tell you how shocked I was at his response. My bad, possibly - but holy fuck - I was honestly reaching out to settle it.