Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I agree with others on bringing them all down. If they are corrupting the system then I hope Mueller gets all of them. I don't give a shit if it's a democrat instead of a republican.

I bet there's a fair number of Trump supporters wanting to jump on this story, but catching themselves at the last second realizing what they'd be implying. I was looking through some comment sections and social media earlier about this story and noticed a lack of the usual Trump supporters.

If he is guilty I hope he gets time and shows both parties are frickin dirty.

But then this does mean Mueller investigation is real, right?
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Good! I don't give a fuck which side of the fence you are on - if you are jeopardizing the security of this country you should be punished.
    Truer words have rarely been spoken on these forums. Agree 110%

Podesta sure seems like a giant bag of sleaze, wonder if it will turn out he's embroiled in all this shit too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Podesta sure seems like a giant bag of sleaze, wonder if it will turn out he's embroiled in all this shit too.
    His brother is no better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    All they have to do is get into Podesta's e-mails and the DNC's e-mails. That would blow up the Dems and show the Russia thing is bullshit.

With Trump, just get into his tax returns and that would probably blow him up, and by extension the Repub party that had gone along with his idiocy.

But then we'd have Pence, a right-wing religious loon.

The CIA & NSA will have the final say over all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    All they have to do is get into Podesta's e-mails and the DNC's e-mails. That would blow up the Dems and show the Russia thing is bullshit.

With Trump, just get into his tax returns and that would probably blow him up, and by extension the Repub party that had gone along with his idiocy.

But then we'd have Pence, a right-wing religious loon.

The CIA & NSA will have the final say over all of it.
    Have you seen the politician (I forget from where) that is going to use an app to decide everything for his constituents? People actually think it's a good idea. FML.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Have you seen the politician (I forget from where) that is going to use an app to decide everything for his constituents? People actually think it's a good idea. FML.
    Jesus. Well since the U.S. has reached the stupidity level enough to put a Trump in office, the country is seriously fucked anyway. Reagan and Shrub were the idiot precursors to Orange Thing.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-10-24 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Jesus. Well since the U.S. has reached the stupidity level enough to put a Trump in office, the country is seriously fucked anyway. Reagan and Shrub were the idiot precursors to Orange Thing.
    It's here http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_te...w_to_vote.html

This Boulder City Council Candidate Wants People to Tell Him How to Vote—Using an App.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Tony who??
    The pishing guy, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It's here http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_te...w_to_vote.html

This Boulder City Council Candidate Wants People to Tell Him How to Vote—Using an App.
    He should just let lobbyists tell him how to vote like everybody else.

But really, local government seems the right place to try out ideas like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    I can't wait to watch all the Trumpsters who were calling Mueller a Comey lapdog suddenly spin around and hail him as their hero. That kind of stuff is entertaining for days.
    I wonder if the Hillsters/Clintonistas will now scream how Mueller is no longer their hero and savior.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    The pishing guy, I think.
    That's John, not Tony.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    I wonder if the Hillsters/Clintonistas will now scream how Mueller is no longer their hero and savior.
    I'm going to feel so devastated and utterly heartbroken if Tony Nobody was indicted by Mueller!!!!!
    Last edited by paralleluniverse; 2017-10-24 at 11:26 AM.

Either:

1. Podesta is guilty for being investigated by Mueller, just like Trump is according to people with hate boners like Skroe.

Or

2. Being investigated is not proof of guilt, as screamed by the Clinton club until Trump hit the list.

For the people who love to claim my post past, I was vocal about the email investigation being a waste. And now it looks like I'm the only person left on the "Being investigated is not proof of guilt" train.

Unless some pro and anti Trump people want to hilariously 180 again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised if some Dems get caught up in this too. All our politicians think they're above the law. I'd be more than happy to bring them all down a couple pegs.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    The thread has been up for almost a day and you are still wondering if it will happen? Strange... I think your perspective is askew...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Podesta is guilty for being investigated by Mueller, just like Trump is according to people with hate boners like Skroe.
    Guilty of what?

Being investigated is not proof of guilt, as screamed by the Clinton club until Trump hit the list.
    This doesn’t make any sense in the context of the thread. Where are these Clinton clubs you and others are talking about?

For the people who love to claim my post past, I was vocal about the email investigation being a waste. And now it looks like I'm the only person left on the "Being investigated is not proof of guilt" train.

Unless some pro and anti Trump people want to hilariously 180 again.
    Yeah, you sure are the only one... if you ignore every single post in this thread...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    I agree with others on bringing them all down. If they are corrupting the system then I hope Mueller gets all of them. I don't give a shit if it's a democrat instead of a republican...
    ^
    Totally with that statement right there!

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The thread has been up for almost a day and you are still wondering if it will happen? Strange... I think your perspective is askew...

- - - Updated - - -

Guilty of what?

This doesn’t make any sense in the context of the thread. Where are these Clinton clubs you and others are talking about?

Yeah, you sure are the only one... if you ignore every single post in this thread...
    You mean the people who brought up Trump before me hoping to catch other people being as hypocritical as them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You mean the people who brought up Trump before me hoping to catch other people being as hypocritical as them?
    That sentence has no meaning. It’s a bunch of words strung together, but it doesn’t actually mean anything. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen anyone stutter in text. Are you saying you were caught being a hypocrite?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi