Innocent Trolling or Sexual Harassment?

Source: *snip*

So yesterday, a video came out on the Overwatch subreddit showcasing a substantial amount of abuse received by a female gamer. As a lady, this pretty much parallels my own experiences quite well. I even consider this to be sexual harassment.

The question is, where is the line drawn between harassment and trolling? Can the police do anything about this?
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-10-23 at 11:17 PM.

Next.
    Please.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Natiry427 View Post
    Source: *dnip*

So yesterday, a video came out on the Overwatch subreddit showcasing a substantial amount of abuse received by a female gamer. As a lady, this pretty much parallels my own experiences quite well. I even consider this to be sexual harassment.

The question is, where is the line drawn between harassment and trolling? Can the police do anything about this?
    Your source begins with "have you heard there was x?". My answer: no. Nothing happened here. Please put some more information into your post. Solid information about what happened.
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-10-23 at 11:22 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't expecting an opinion piece by two random guys.

...though, on mmo-c, I should have known better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not going to listen to an entire video which is essentially hearsay. I'll be glad to comment when there's something substantive to read.

For a broader scenario, though, I don't consider sexual comments on the internet to be harassment. If, however, a person bypasses an ignore feature or constantly requeues matches to find yours, that can be considered harassment.

the answer on a video game is always going to be "turn your headset off". sorry babe
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Link the original video of the alleged sexual harassment if you want us to form an opinion, and not some random video with 20 views with 2 random dudes talking about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given you've linked this channel multiple times and it's small time, this comes off as wanting views more than anything

Do not use our forums to promote your channel

Closing
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-10-23 at 11:29 PM.