Thread: Achivements

Deleted

Achivements

Hello,

I dont post often here on MMO-Champion but i lately started to grind alot of achivements for content.

I've heard MMO-Champion is great for helping out with what achivement i should do next or easy ones that i have still to complete.

So it would be awesome if you guys could check my char out? Glendas - Outland EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conzec View Post
    easy ones that i have still to complete
    There are many many ways of defining "easy". Some are easy because they are low level content, but just takes a while, like Loremaster of the old continents. Some are easy because they take 5 minutes to do but you might die if you do it wrong, like Going Down.

The best way to go about this is to look at one category at a time yourself. Look at your individual achievements and find those with missing steps. Then go do those. For a start, you could head to Eastern Plaguelands and recruit Beezil Linkspanner for Fiona's caravan. He's the only one you're missing for that achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...evement-Thread!

You could also try posting in this thread and specifying you want something "easier" to do.

Edit: Didn't realize this thread was two months old, whoops.
    My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today.

By Shyama