Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    - The different features makes sense with each other. For example "shadowforged" items make sense if there are only 2 more levels, to prevent people from using Antorus gear at 112.
    Exactly.

- Removal of LFR. Makes sense in context, but it begs the question as to "why" and it would cause a massive shitstorm.
    He meant difficulty not option.

- Void Seeker...while in theory it checks all the boxes, the spec names seem a bit off, and the different specs seem a bit too distinct thematically. Lorewise it's well done though and gives it some credibility.
    Void Seeker may be Monk 2.0

Deleted
    My question is.. why would C'thun work with Azshara to free N'Zoth? Didn't old gods battle against each other?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    He meant difficulty not option.
    He outright states LFR will be removed and baked into Normal. That would be hard to misunderstand, unless maybe something replaces LFR that's similar. Like for example LFR gets removed, but Normal becomes easier and queueable instead. That would line up with their intent of bringing LFR back to MoP levels of difficulty.

The Void Seeker concept makes sense in terms of the weapons and roles, as well as lore, but the names seem...off to me, they don't really seem to fit the naming scheme.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    My question is.. why would C'thun work with Azshara to free N'Zoth? Didn't old gods battle against each other?
    That was in the old, retconned lore. Was part of the flavour text for some bosses in Dragon Soul. However, Chronicle makes no mention of the old gods fighting each other anymore and instead describes them as all part of the same faction (I just read it yesterday).

They banded together against Elemental Lords back in past. They battled with each others after because there was nothing left to do after victory. OG believe peace is weakness.

10+ Year Old Account
    They banded together against Elemental Lords back in past. They battled with each others after because there was nothing left to do after victory. OG believe peace is weakness.
    See above. Chronicle makes no mention of that anymore. Instead they defeated and controlled the Elemental Lords...and then fight the titan-forged. This is the new canon.

He outright states LFR will be removed and baked into Normal. That would be hard to misunderstand, unless maybe something replaces LFR that's similar. Like for example LFR gets removed, but Normal becomes easier and queueable instead.
    He mean exactly this if i get it correct.

The Void Seeker concept makes sense in terms of the weapons and roles, as well as lore, but the names seem...off to me, they don't really seem to fit the naming scheme.
    Its names. It creativity stuff. Its like arguing about story saying Blizzard never do this. They did stupid things before like Tauren paladin / WoD. They will do what ever they want. For me TBH some current specs like Arms do sounds off to me. My point - WoW is Blizzard's bitch. They like something they do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    See above. Chronicle makes no mention of that anymore. Instead they defeated and controlled the Elemental Lords...and then fight the titan-forged. This is the new canon.
    The Old Gods constantly fought against each other, through infinite armies that clashed in ceaseless battle.[6] The forces of N'Zoth, led by the C'Thraxxi Warlord Zon'ozz, waged endless war against the forces of C'Thun and Yogg-Saron[7] and at one point, N'Zoth also lost a great battle to Y'Shaarj in the land now known as the Broken Shore. However, as was so often the case, even defeat ultimately worked in N'Zoth's favor.[6]
    From Shadow Priest AW whispers in Legion. Its happened between victory over Elemental Lords and arriving Titanforged.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Black_Empi...-Xal.27atath-6

Quote Originally Posted by wushootaki View Post
    If it is true, so very sad to see a made up class added before Tinkerer.
    ... They're all "made up"...

It feels like the last few leaks are competing for the worst fake leak possible award or something..

10+ Year Old Account
    He mean exactly this if i get it correct.

Its names. It creativity stuff. Its like arguing about story saying Blizzard never do this. They did stupid things before like Tauren paladin / WoD. They will do what ever they want. For me TBH some current specs like Arms do sounds off to me. My point - WoW is Blizzard's bitch. They like something they do it.
    Spec names nontheless have a certain quality to them, it's a separate matter to story. I entirely agree with you there on story, that's never a reason to dismiss a theory outright.

But..."Absorber" "Disturber" and "Restorer" just sound like very clumsy, non-native speaker English terms someone came up with. If you want to go with more appealing names, "Bulwark" "Occultist" and "Preservation" are more apt choices. "Absorption" is already an existing mechanic in the game, "Restorer" sounds far too close to Restoration (3 specs with resto in it?) and "Disturber" just seems totally off and lame.

Actually, the spec names are probably the biggest reason to doubt it to me. Everything else makes sense in context or can be accepted.

- - - Updated - - -

From Shadow Priest AW whispers in Legion. Its happened between victory over Elemental Lords and arriving Titanforged.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Black_Empi...-Xal.27atath-6
    Was not aware of that, thanks.

In any case, they would have common goals and enemies again today so they obviously would not waste their efforts fighting each other.

If you're gonna bullshit, at least check which facts have already been confirmed before making things up. Literally within two lines you fucked up

- The entire UI has been reworked into a more modern design.
    - A new scripting language for addons, BAOS (Blizzard AddOn Script). It will also include a GUI for scripting. A foundation of something new to come.
    I can totally see it as Blizzard's "non offensive" move against current addons. With new scripting they can control what new addons will do (looking at Weak Auras).

Never try to find reason from a fake leak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kordoles View Post
    -snip cause wall of text-
    No, it all sucks because you pulled it directly from your ass. You insist its true because getting told your fanfic sucks on the internet gives you a jolly somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Even if this is fake, it's an extremely good fake leak.
    This was actually unique compared to the other ones who've had 99% of their content be the same as the other leaks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    No, it all sucks because you pulled it directly from your ass. You insist its true because getting told your fanfic sucks on the internet gives you a jolly somehow.
    Except it doesn't suck, it's extremely good compared to the other fake leaks we've had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelcryo View Post
    If you're gonna bullshit, at least check which facts have already been confirmed before making things up. Literally within two lines you fucked up
    120 has not been confirmed, it was an example given during AMA, a hypothetical. People simply assume away.

Would totally buy this. 10/10
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Kordoles View Post
    This is not a list stolen or copied from some random source
    Yeah, it's not stolen or copied - it's just plain made up

A good one but 112 is just stupid and mostly Blizzard never gonna eliminate LFR, a lot of subs just play casually for the lore and lfr is for that. Is loosing a lot of money just because some whiny players complain about other people entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    120 has not been confirmed, it was an example given during AMA, a hypothetical. People simply assume away.

People rage because they don't have evidences to buster leaks so they bring only one available argument - their opinion.

I still remember how WoD leak was drowned in sea of shit made by players and in the end it was legit...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Otrew View Post
    A good one but 112 is just stupid and mostly Blizzard never gonna eliminate LFR, a lot of subs just play casually for the lore and lfr is for that. Is loosing a lot of money just because some whiny players complain about other people entertainment
    If i get it right Normal mode getting dumping down and become queable instead of LFR. I can see it considering leak says there will be new difficulty for raids that will be available only while current raid tier is actual.

10+ Year Old Account
    People rage because they don't have evidences to buster leaks so they bring only one available argument - their opinion.

I still remember how WoD leak was drowned in sea of shit made by players and in the end it was legit...
    I was the one that posted the legit WoD leak here actually. It was quite amusing.

This one gives me the same kind of feeling, except for the details I mentioned. But they could, as with past leaks, be miscommunicated, work-in-progress info or titles, or simply misunderstood.

A lot of very specific and smart things about this one. If it is indeed fake, kudos to OP.