Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    You give fucks since you whine posted about your infraction.

Don't like them - don't read them. Problem solved. For such mature person like you who have wife and children it should be oblivious.
    You're so predictable and dependable, plus you ignore most of my post, bravo.

Coming from someone who thinks 70% of this could be legit I must of ventured to the special needs area of the forum. I see you found it hard to understand my correlation, let me make it clear for you. There is nothing to discuss here, it's all bullshit. Clear enough for you darling? This thread should be locked, it's been debunked. Now for me whining, I only whine with cheese and that will be tonight watching TV. I'll leave you to get stuck in to these types of threads as you take them really far to seriously.

What about the character? I honestly don't know who it is if that's what you're wondering. I would've written it otherwise.
    At least what faction?

Yes, the Void Seekers starts at level 77. I don't know why it's 77. I guess it's like the Death Knight starting zone that they're required to level to a specific level before they can leave/phase out of the area. They start at K'aresh and end their quest at K'aresh, defeating an Old God, that's what I know for now.
    Hm. Forgot about DK start as 55 and leave starting zone at 58.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post

Coming from someone who thinks 70% of this could be legit I must of ventured to the special needs area of the forum. I see you found it hard to understand my correlation, let me make it clear for you. There is nothing to discuss here, it's all bullshit. Clear enough for you darling? This thread should be locked, it's been debunked. Now for me whining, I only whine with cheese and that will be tonight watching TV. I'll leave you to get stuck in to these types of threads as you take them really far to seriously.
    It's simply fun to play detective and try to figure out the truth. Don't know why you have to be so toxic about it. In fact, none of this has been "debunked", as nothing as been confirmed or announced (as has been pointed out several times, the 120 cap has NOT been confirmed).

You still give a fucks. Time to stop. Otherwise i'll start to suspect I have a wife, child and twins on the way was bullshit. If we consider i believed it at all.

Bye.

Deleted
    The major character betraying her faction could be Jaina.

But I don't get the level 77 for a new class. Why should we level thought Northern, Cataclysm, Pandaria AND the broken isles to enjoy new content ? Demon Hunter start at level 110, if there is a new class it's only logical to have it start at or just before current level.

Or maybe the starting tutorial is at 77 and just after some void magic turn your character to level 110?

112 level cap makes no sense. They stated that spreading an entire expansion over 5 levels in Cata and Pandaria felt too slow, so going even lower to 2 seems ridiculous.

My only hesitation is that it seems so clearly wrong that no one would make it up. (E.g. its so unbelievable that it has to be true.)

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    It's simply fun to play detective and try to figure out the truth. Don't know why you have to be so toxic about it. In fact, none of this has been "debunked", as nothing as been confirmed or announced (as has been pointed out several times, the 120 cap has NOT been confirmed).
    If you find it fun, more to you. For me it's a waste of time and there are far too many cancer threads like this. It has been debunked, they've already hinted at +10 levels for the next expansion back in July. Also if you think the new class is legit, god help you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aSynchro View Post

But I don't get the level 77 for a new class. Why should we level thought Northern, Cataclysm, Pandaria AND the broken isles to enjoy new content ? Demon Hunter start at level 110, if there is a new class it's only logical to have it start at or just before current level.

Or maybe the starting tutorial is at 77 and just after some void magic turn your character to level 110?
    77 doesn't actually mean that they'd have to level through 33 to get to 8.0 though. It could simply mean they do like 3 levels in their starting zone, during which they get their main abilities and mechanics explained - similar to DK and DH. And then they just ding to 110. Who knows.

It does sound a bit off, especially since DH was handled very differently. But it's not impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by aSynchro View Post

77 is logic. We can start at 77 and end starting zone at 80. 80 is Cataclysm level range. Most of time jumping paradoxes during leveling ends at 80 level. Its straight road Cataclysm - MoP - WoD - Legion - New expansion (i mean such bugs like DK start in WotLK then go to TBC and then come back to WoTLK or Pandaren characters).

I dont care if fake, I like this expansion. Well tought out if anything.

But, probably too detailed.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you find it fun, more to you. For me it's a waste of time and there are far too many cancer threads like this. It has been debunked, they've already hinted at +10 levels for the next expansion back in July. Also if you think the new class is legit, god help you.
    Here's a solution for you: simply don't read them or comment? You're literally just in here to start fights. Get up and take a walk, I'd say.
    They did not "hint" at +10 levels, they mentioned a 119-120 transition as a hypothetical concerning legendaries in 8.0. That is neither a hint nor a confirmation, it's a hypothetical.

Deleted
    "- The level cap raised to 112 and level scaling will continue from Legion (those 2 levels will take roughly as long as 100 - 110)." Annnndd fake.

Which is too bad because this "- Raid Finder difficulty removed and Looking for Raid is now reworked into Normal difficulty." is something I really want them to do.
    I did answer this question but the answer is locked behind moderation/filter. So guess I'll answer it again.

As I wrote in my first answer
    "Level is just a number. I know Blizzard would want to remove the level cap all together and just focus on the experience. What they've said before can always be changed."
    I believe they have decided to set the cap at 112 to try reduce the "rush" to max level. The more levels you have to go through the more stressful it might feel for a player, I guess. Instead with lowering the levels and increasing the experience you'll always feel close to max level but you aren't.

Clarify something for me - are those work-in-progress names for Void Seeker specs?
    Because they seem really....lame. Not to mention problematic given that they sound like already existing mechanics or other specs.
    If it's not codewords or similar, no, those names should be final if I'm not misheard. Disturber = Disruptor maybe, but no, I doubt it. It should be final.

At least what faction?
    I don't know but I believe Alliance. Anduin maybe? Just from Legion experience (Boy King, 3 lies)

It's possible the Void Seekers end up at level 110 when the starting zone is finished. So they go through 77 to 110 at the starting zone as they're trained by Alleria and Locus-Walker.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    You still give a fucks. Time to stop. Otherwise i'll start to suspect I have a wife, child and twins on the way was bullshit. If we consider i believed it at all.

Bye.
    Judging by your reply, isn't this where someone like you would say, TRIGGERED!!! You can believe what you like darling.

oh and, hello.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icedcoffeee View Post
    112 level cap makes no sense. They stated that spreading an entire expansion over 5 levels in Cata and Pandaria felt too slow, so going even lower to 2 seems ridiculous.

My only hesitation is that it seems so clearly wrong that no one would make it up. (E.g. its so unbelievable that it has to be true.)
    That's one aspect of it, and also it does make sense when you consider that we have other forms of character advancement now in form of Artifacts/AP, which are staying in a different form.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kordoles View Post
    -snip-
    Prize question - where is your supposed information from? Obviously don't have to give names.
    It's surprisingly specific, but without anything to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Here's a solution for you: simply don't read them or comment? You're literally just in here to start fights. Get up and take a walk, I'd say.
    They did not "hint" at +10 levels, they mentioned a 119-120 transition as a hypothetical concerning legendaries in 8.0. That is neither a hint nor a confirmation, it's a hypothetical.
    Starting a fight? I think you need to go rewind a little. Neither do I need to take a walk, the person you're watching on webcam isn't me.

Also, here is a direct quote.

"We’ve talked about granting the ability to wear 3 Legion Legendaries as part of the reward for the Argus questline in 7.3. It’s not really something that the game needs one way or the other, but it would be cool. We’ve also talked about (mostly jokingly) about removing the Legion Legendary limit entirely in the week(s) before 8.0 launch, and letting people go wild west with them. That’s probably not going to happen due to power level reasons, as it would be a very jarring when you level from 119 to 120 and suddenly all 12+ of your legendaries you have equipped turn off."

So it's most likely that the next expansion will be level capped at 120. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Deleted

Since you won't gain at a specific level from leveling in 8.0 it's just experience, not level.

Each island you discover and do the questchain will reward you with experience. Close to when you've done all islands you'll be 112 and are able to start the end-game.

Prize question - where is your supposed information from? Obviously don't have to give names.
    It's surprisingly specific, but without anything to back it up.
    Honestly does it really matter what I say? I could say I work at Blizzard you won't believe me. I could say I know a guy at Blizzard and you won't believe me either.

Why would "Void Seeker" start at level 77 when DH starts at 98?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kordoles View Post
    Since you won't gain at a specific level from leveling in 8.0 it's just experience, not level.

Each island you discover and do the questchain will reward you with experience. Close to when you've done all islands you'll be 112 and are able to start the end-game.

Honestly does it really matter what I say? I could say I work at Blizzard you won't believe me. I could say I know a guy at Blizzard and you won't believe me either.
    Specific information is simply easier to debunk than vague assertions =)
    Your information is extremely specific in some aspects, but very vague in others.

"it's true because I said it is." sorry, that shit doesn't work with the quran/bible/torah, doesn't work here either.

Deleted
    Why would "Void Seeker" start at level 77 when DH starts at 98?
    Maybe they want the players to feel weak when they start and as they increase in level with the lore, they can handle and manipulate the void better they become and feel stronger? I don't know.