Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Warrior Hidden Artifact Appearances

    Is it just me or are these by far the hardest skins to acquire?

    I talk to that dude by the Artifact forge almost daily and nothing to do the Arms hidden skin thing.

    I check the cave in HM pretty frequently for the shield and nothing.

    Still haven't even got one piece of the Fury one yet.


    Bad RNG or is this shit bugged?
    "Don't discuss religion or politics at the dinner table."

    No, it makes much more sense to discuss it with complete strangers shrouded in the anonymity of the internet.

  2. #2
    I'm wondering when the storm dragon will be up. Anyone know where the rotation is posted?

  3. #3
    The rng is terrible, yes.
    But as far as I've heard there's a chance to get the Scale at the end of the neltharions lair instance as well, got mine in the cave thou.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    The rng is terrible, yes.
    But as far as I've heard there's a chance to get the Scale at the end of the neltharions lair instance as well, got mine in the cave thou.
    If it spawns in the dungeon, you'll get notification after starting. I think. The only time I had it trigger in a dungeon was mythic+ when I was fury. Got the dragons roar text after we started, but at the end i couldnt loot it, even after zoning out and back in as prot. A gm told me to check wowhead -.-

  5. #5
    Are you so lazy you can't do a single google search?

    http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-weap...earances-guide

    Both are RNG, and you can run a script for prot to see if it is up without going there.

  6. #6
    For what it's worth, I never saw the "roar" for the prot one in the cave. I just decided to fly through anyway and it was there still.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Is it just me or are these by far the hardest skins to acquire?

    I talk to that dude by the Artifact forge almost daily and nothing to do the Arms hidden skin thing.

    I check the cave in HM pretty frequently for the shield and nothing.

    Still haven't even got one piece of the Fury one yet.


    Bad RNG or is this shit bugged?
    The warrior prot appearence has a chance to spawn behind the last boss on NL aswell, behind the boss there is a bone in lava you might find the shield there

  8. #8
    All 3 Warrior Hidden Appearance is tied to RNG. Fury got a bit better since Odyn can drop the skull now, but otherwise Warrior is still the most RNG reliant class on hidden appearance.

  9. #9
    The Gladiator box from the weekly arena in Skyhold can also drop the skulls. My warrior had Shar'thos' skull and the box dropped Nidhogg's.
    Yrel is the hero the Alliance needs.

  10. #10
    the prot one isn't to bad, i've got it on 3 characters now i'm pretty sure they added bad luck protection to it. interesting note is that i thought there was only one pile of gold the shield can spawn on, but one of my warriors got it on a different pile. but just use the script anyways.

    arms is annoying but i think it spawns at least semiregularly, the stupid part is that you kinda have to logon every day.

    the fury one is the truly horrible one, afaik it requires rep to get the skulls to drop, and the worldbosses can not spawn for months at at time. very glad i got that one on my main when the world bosses were still on the fixed rotation early on.

  11. #11

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Are you so lazy you can't do a single google search?

    http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-weap...earances-guide

    Both are RNG, and you can run a script for prot to see if it is up without going there.
    You actually need to go there. Sadly. The macro works ONLY if you went near the cave. I tried everyday for 1 month. First using the 2 macros, then going to that cave. Macros worked only after I heard that roar.
    Perhaps it's possible that the macro works when you already heard that roar before but didn't check for the hidden appearance in that same day.

    Either way, macro didn't work.

  13. #13
    They are the worst ones yes.

    Other classes tend to need one MAYBE two drops. Fury needs three. And an exalted rep. And one of them drops from the longest Legion dungeon while the other dungeon drops can be cheesed. Also instead of needing ONE world boss to get the entire hidden, you need two.

    Then you have Prot, which is entirely random and seems to be the least likely time gated hidden currently.

    And arms, the only one that is region gated on an insane timer.

    Blizzard kinda hates warriors from a flavor standpoint.
    What is best in life? Bashin' stuff of course.

  14. #14
    Took me 45 days checking the cave every single day to find it. Have to be diligent for that one.

  15. #15
    I finally got the Prot shield but the Arms one seems ridiculous, I talk to that NPC every day and nothing.
    "Don't discuss religion or politics at the dinner table."

    No, it makes much more sense to discuss it with complete strangers shrouded in the anonymity of the internet.

  16. #16
    Got the Arms one yesterday!

  17. #17
    Yesterday was the day, since I got both arms and prot the same day.

  18. #18
    The Lightbringer Turbotef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,619
    Earlier this year, I just logged on a few a times that one week and got both the arms and prot ones done. Fuck that Fury one though, still need the skull of Shartos and will resub for a month just to get it done when it appears.

    Prot paladin and WW monk ones were a pain in the ass for 2+ months though. :/
    Nintendo Switch FC - SW-0839-0702-0798 Steam - Mecha Meow
    Monk
    Paladin

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    They are the worst ones yes.

    Other classes tend to need one MAYBE two drops. Fury needs three. And an exalted rep. And one of them drops from the longest Legion dungeon while the other dungeon drops can be cheesed. Also instead of needing ONE world boss to get the entire hidden, you need two.

    Then you have Prot, which is entirely random and seems to be the least likely time gated hidden currently.

    And arms, the only one that is region gated on an insane timer.

    Blizzard kinda hates warriors from a flavor standpoint.
    I got my prot one over a year ago. Used the script, said it was available that day, and went looking.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    I got my prot one over a year ago. Used the script, said it was available that day, and went looking.
    I lucked out, the first two days you could just login and out over and over to get it.

    Took me two straight hours of logging in and out. Each login and out would roughly correspond to a day now.
    What is best in life? Bashin' stuff of course.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •