Tankadin rotation ?

I did not see the Prot Paladin guide in the sticky, so will ask here please.

I haven't touched my Paladin since MoP Tanking days, and weekend I dusted him off, still Level 90. Got him to 110, and i891 right now. But have a long ways to go to make him powerful. No Legendary's yet, and no Tier gear yet.

My character;
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...jin/darthdingo

My question is, am I doing the rotation correctly ? I know there's no true rotation anymore, that stopped in Wrath days, but it seems the Tankadin does have a somewhat more streamlined old school rotation, unlike my DK Tank or DH Tank, which are totally priority based.

I do most of my Mythic dungeon fights like this, I consider this my "rotation". I would like your input on what to change or do better ?

- Avengers Shield
    - Judgement
    - Concentration
    - Blessed Hammer
    - Shield of the Righteous
    - Blessed Hammer
    - Light of the Protector
    - Blessed Hammer
    - Eye of Tyr

- Rinse and repeat that rotation again if the fight is long. If Avengers proc's I hit that. Of course I Taunt bosses when needed, but that's more for Raid fights.

- And my defensive stuff I only use those spells on big boss fights.
    Last edited by Zorachus; 2017-10-24 at 10:39 PM.

Deleted
    You're correct in your rotation.

1. Avenger's Shield (if you got t20)
    2. Judgment (use on CD)
    3. Consecration
    4. Blessed Hammer (use it when you cant use anything else)

LotP, Shield of Rigtheous and Eye of Tyr should be used when needed and not part of a rotation. But as a paladin you have a lot of utility you can help your group with.

Shield of the Righteous and Light of the Protector are Off GBC, so you can hit them when you want and/or need.

Try using Ardent Defender quite a lot, because of the low cooldown (80 secs with basic weapon traits), not only on bossfights.
    Try not to spam your Righteous Shield, so that you have 1-2 Charges left for sticky situations.

When in m+ fighting against groups, i'll consider Consecration and at least 1 Blessed Hammer above Judgment, because of the Stronk Survivability effects.

Greetz