I seriously mean no hate: I observed girls are not as good as men at games.

And bang, already white-knighting me with replies such as "Hurrr girls know how to play.".

They might. They simply don't show it. I'm meeting a fairly good amount of people through my games and can always tell from talking, reactions and mostly ask-to-confirm if they are girls. I meet bad men too, by bad I mean "don't die three times in a row to Helya's spit in MoS", but while 1 in 10 men are this bad, 50 of every 10 girls (you get the pun) are even worse.

It's gotten so bad for me, that if I am able to tell someone is a girl, they get kicked from my group or not invited.

Every single girl I've tried to play to is simply too slow in terms of reactions for me to even consider casual. The problem? Every. Single. Girl. Was. Like. This.

I tried so hard to prove myself wrong, trying to go with me just being biased, even if by all means I see women as equal as men, even more potent in some areas, but games are simply not these areas. Or any competitive / high-reaction time environment. It seems to me that due to lack of testosterone and their nature as not needing to fight, they're not adapted, in any form, to situations like this.

I feel bad, because I tried, but ever since 3-4 weeks ago, I'm no longer allowing girls in my group.

Let's not even get to what happens if the other boiessss find out there's a grill in there, they start chimping around even harder and they're ever harder to control, trying to offer their e-semen for furthering of the gene pool to the said female, it's a real party.

I'd rather just avoid it all and it has paid off, but it made me alienate a good chunk of the player base.

Am I the only that sees this?

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-10-31 at 02:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not going to result in any productive discussion. CLosing this.

CLOSED.