Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    • Make the main bag replaceable with a crafted one, or add some quests/items to increase it.
    • Don't remove flight paths, I like that we don't port everywhere. But increase their flight speed. Maybe even add a toggle option where players can choose if they want their flight paths to take the scenic route, or a straight line to the destination.
    • Do not make reputation account wide, however, make all non-throughput rewards boa. (I'd also be fine with dramatically increasing rep gain for alts)
    • Make gold account wide; but restricted to server/realm group/whatever (basically mirrior AH connections; there is already a bank in the game, and you can deposit gold into it, perhaps make deposited gold the shared one?)
    • While we're at it; add platinum or something above gold to the game. I think it's time, but maybe 1k gold = 1p instead of the normal 100 conversion from copper/silver.
    • I am definitely on board with xmog applying to the slot; great idea.
    • More guild management options in game, specifically recruitment tools for both looking for members and those looking for guilds.
    • Maybe even a secondary "subguild" type of option to allow people to be part of multiple organized groups. (Basically the linkshell/free company association in ff14)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    You mean some real merges instead of CRZ.
    People just gotta bite through it of having a new name.

Merging realms is more then time for. I rather see 15 full/locked realms then 200 low pops, like it is atm.
    I'd be cool with server merges and the name changes associated; provided they were handled well. How would you decide who gets to keep their name and who has to change? Age of account, age of character, or /played time on that specific character? something different?

Rework crafting professions

I'd like to make gear with more flexibility
    - Give it any look I have unlocked
    - Recipe decides stats. We can simplify a lot of recipes that way.
    - Have me select balance between two secondary stats usign a slider.
    - Minor proc tertiary stats/sockets/statboost on creation for flavour, just like titanforging does.

Makes the crafting list much smaller, and more involved.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Reputation should be account-wide on previous expansion reps.

It's just a transmog limitation on your alts, no one is going to farm Skyguard, Netherwing and all the BC reps on an alt. Nobody.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    make everythin stack to 1000, i hate having 10 stacks of 20flasks
    I think raw mats should definitely stack to 1000, so I really like this idea.

Consumables tho, maybe increase the stack to 200 instead of the 20 like it is now. But yeah I agree, consumables need to stack higher as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    Definitely not. The in-game raid frames are every bit as good as, if not better than, any addon in any way, and a preferred choice for many, including myself.
    I use the blizzard raid frames as well. All im saying is make them more customizable, and maybe add more features to them.

WQ/Daily Quest grouping whilst raid queuing.
    Working Blink spell
    Ability to solo play on one toon whilst another is queued for an instance.
    Keep flying out of new content, but globally enable it for previous expansion content (remove unlock achieves, gold sinks etc for old school flying).
    Built in mechanism to cast an AOE spell on self via a keypress alone.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    1:I would love a better transmog system, where you can recolor stuff..
    2: I want flying in current content.
    3: I think it would be cool if they improved quaility of life for alts. Legion been very very very unalt friendly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Quality of life you say.

I'd really like to see blizzard merging servers to the point where the server is full on alliance and horde. No more empty servers or servers that are full on 1 side of things.
    Some people wouldn't like that. There are plenty of whiners who think that CRZ sucks because "they are takin mah herbs and ores!"

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Flying available day one or won't buy.
    Oh please. We all know that isn't true. You'll buy and play the game as everybody else, just so you can get your daily fix of complaining about flying or some other useless 'feature'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Terrible expansion name.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like at least 50% of the playerbase has stated clearly that they don't.
    [citation needed]

Where's the poll? I don't remember being asked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    Definitely not. The in-game raid frames are every bit as good as, if not better than, any addon in any way, and a preferred choice for many, including myself.
    No they aren't. They're sufficient at most.

Some addons do it better, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    No they aren't. They're sufficient at most.

Some addons do it better, period.
    Do what better exactly? Unless you play a healer in PvE there's literally nothing to be gained from using a raid frame addon over the default blizz ones. Even method's arguably all time best healer Zaelia used the default raid frames with an ElvUI skin.

My own brother regularly heals at gladiator level MMR in 3v3 and achieved rank 1 in Europe RBGs at 3400 rated for 2 seasons in a row with the default raid frames.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Generally, more account wide stuff.

1. I wouldn't mind if 8.0 will have more stuff like unlocking Suramar dungeons, rep gates, Argus campaign etc. - but all stuff we get for that should be account wide. Argus is almost perfect example (we are only missing Krokuun/Mac'Aree world quests and 925/950 follower equipement now).

2. I would like to see a ability to skip entire zones on max level alts. Of course only if you completed all quests on main characters (they introduced amazing ability to 'ignore quest', but it was taken away in 7.2 for some reason). Same with exploration and flight paths.

3. Implementing more addons to game. World Quest Group Finder should be first.

4. Introducing Profession Tab - you could unlock your recipes for all account:

a) fishing/arch/cooking/first aid account wide
    b) you could pick two active professions, reroll would cost around 2k gold
    c) all drop recipes unlock on any character
    d) you get quests only for active professions - but after you unlock recipe this way, it is available for all account.

I really want to see a modernized UI. Basically just take ElvUI and give it the Blizzard UI art treatment. There's also so much basic functionality that whole-UI addons like Elv or individual ones like SUF, Dominos, map addons etc that really should be baked into the base game as advanced features. This modern UI should be default with the legacy UI left as an alternate feature. Having those tiny little default health bars up in the top left of the screen is completely useless. We aren't playing 800*600 CRT monitors anymore.
    Last edited by tss; 2017-10-26 at 06:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    So this thread is to discuss what quality of life features is plausible to be included in the next expansion. Are there any in particular that would make the game more enjoyable for you from a quality of life perspective? 3 things I think are almost a certainty to see in the next expansion:

1) I fully expect them to improve the transmog closet. What i mean by this, is they will probably include in the sets tab all the off-sets / recolors of tier that all classes of that armor class can wear. I also think they will include tabards as they previously wanted to include.

2) I can see them improving the customization of their raid frames. They did a great job making them more viable to use for high end raiding, but there are addons that sometimes do them better.

3) Improved group features will probably make it into the game, including grouping up with horde battle-tag friends, and cross-faction dungeon grouping (similar to how the PvP feature allows horde and alliance fight for the other team if there are queuing disparities)

What quality of life improvements do you think will make it in the next expansion? Are there any "wish list" QOL features you would like to see added?
    IMprove the custom grp finder. Let us set up profiles where we can have relevant achievement and highest mythic+ runs and so on.
    Atm the only thing we have to differentiate players is ilvl, and wich barely corrolates with preformance. Forcing us to search on wowprogress or similar 3rd party sites..
    An expanded requirement setting when creating grps that require ppl to have "insert relevant achiev(s)" to que.
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2017-10-26 at 06:24 PM.

1.- Account wide rewards (PvP and PvE)
    2.- Improve the transmog and add something to change the colors of it

Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    1) Account wide gold
    This won't happen unless they make the AH system wide. Having combined gold on a server that's faction specific, however... Still shocked this hasn't been implemented yet.

2) Account wide reputation or account wide reputation rewards
    Again, I wouldn't mind this to be serverwide, but it has to be faction specific.

3) More wardrobe/transmog improvements and restrictions lifted
    Agreed.

I think that something i'd like is the ability to have any level clothes transmoggable from level 1, A lot of chars are now fully heirloomed from level 1, and you see so many people running around with all the same heirlooms, pretty much any dungeon run is a heirloom run..

It would be nice to be able to put for example level 100 chest transmogged on a heirloom chest, for the looks.. Lets face it the art of transmogging only puts the look of an item onto another, not actually the stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbybunny View Post
    I think that something i'd like is the ability to have any level clothes transmoggable from level 1, A lot of chars are now fully heirloomed from level 1, and you see so many people running around with all the same heirlooms, pretty much any dungeon run is a heirloom run..

It would be nice to be able to put for example level 100 chest transmogged on a heirloom chest, for the looks.. Lets face it the art of transmogging only puts the look of an item onto another, not actually the stats.
    You can transmog level appropriate gear right now as it is.

So once you reach level 40, you can wear all level 40 appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    Transmog on slots not items.
    Not happening, intended gold sink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    You know when they say this... to me its a "well no duh" moment. If they didn't like something they wouldn't just stick it in...
    They mean they like how it's worked, not that they liked it when they made it. Not a very complex concept.

Some people wouldn't like that. There are plenty of whiners who think that CRZ sucks because "they are takin mah herbs and ores!"
    Wait what?

But aren't nodes different now Jay? It doesn't despawn if someone else takes it until you do or something right?

Deleted
    1) I fully expect them to improve the transmog closet. What i mean by this, is they will probably include in the sets tab all the off-sets / recolors of tier that all classes of that armor class can wear. I also think they will include tabards as they previously wanted to include.
    Apearance - Tabards - you should play the game more

I would love for them to open race/class restrictions. I want to be Orc everything. Orc Paladin would be so awesome.