Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    By saying that, you clearly show you are a muslim, hence, it's no surprising you are advocating the most evil ideology ever created in the whole story of humanity: Islam.

I think Israel should have boycoted the competition.
    Actually I'm an atheist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    This is the most disgusting shit I ever read on this forum.
    Why? Iran being able to defend itself from American, Saudi Arabian and Israeli aggression will be great.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    I mean, pretty sure only people with a legit claim to israel these days (outside of actual israel) is Turkey, as it was apart of the ottoman empire until ww1.

The empire was broken up and distributed, Britain got the area of Palestine, who entered into legal agreements with jewish leaders to form the country of Israel.

Israel is 100% legal, at least according to how the U.N. and international laws are set up
    Ah you mean the nice jewish people who used the very same tactics the palestines are using today against them to get Britain to get out and give them their "holy land" back?

Or do you mean the nice jewish people who killed the first international diplomat who tried to convey between them and the palestines and then do not procecuted the group responsible and even made one of that group prime minister (at least i think it was that could also be another very high political post)?

10+ Year Old Account
    There have been Jewish sects in Palestine continuously since at least the several hundreds BCE (1000BCE if you take religious scripture as fact)...
    I mean... you haven't really helped to legitimize Israel here. You state that it's people were sects, which no matter how you define it is not a great thing:

1. a group of people with somewhat different religious beliefs (typically regarded as heretical) from those of a larger group to which they belong.

2. a philosophical or political group, especially one regarded as extreme or dangerous.

You also acknowledged that they were living in Palestine since 1000BCE. So if they were living in Palestine 1000BCE, where was Israel exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Why? Iran being able to defend itself from American, Saudi Arabian and Israeli aggression will be great.
    Yes "defend" itself...

Two seconds after calling Israel illegal and saying it shouldn't exist you throw in "I can't wait for a nuclear Iran!"

Yes "defend" itself...

Two seconds after calling Israel illegal and saying it shouldn't exist you throw in "I can't wait for a nuclear Iran!"

Israel is threatening Iran with nukes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Israel is threatening Iran with nukes.
    Israel has had nukes for half a century, they haven't nuked anyone, threatened to nuke anyone, or even acknowledged they have nukes. You are full of shit.

Israel has had nukes for half a century, they haven't nuked anyone, threatened to nuke anyone, or even acknowledged they have nukes. You are full of shit.
    They threatened Iranian nuclear facilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I'm pretty sure the japanese do not give a crap about this whole cultural appropriation controversy we have going on here in the west.
    That has little to do with my claim. It doesn't matter if they care or not. The "controversy" is also not any way excluded or marginalized to the figurative "west". The US' entire existence is based on appropriation, so to suggest a controversy implies disdain for the US itself, circling back to my claim of generalized hypocrisy.

If you engage in hypocrisy you have to accept the consequences.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just another corrupt world organisation. Muslims love to discriminate and cry when it’s done to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    They threatened Iranian nuclear facilities.
    Yes because Iran actually threatens to nuke them. Over and over. Its why every nation in the world is devoted to preventing Iran from getting nukes...

Can you not read or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize you're just enforcing what I said right?

Nothing in the clip dismisses suspicion. Also it's not your job to defend OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good. Israel is illegal anyway. The correct nationality is Palestinian.
    Wrong. Israel and Palestinian conflicts aside, it IS a leagl country and people like you are just trying to fuel the debate with more ignorance.

But I am not surprised coming form someone with Antifa in their avatar. Credibility = zero

I love the fact that they won. That means more than the pettiness of UAE and is a nice way to rub the salt into faces of those fools.

And Elba? Israel has existed for almost 70 years now. They are NOT going back. And they cannot be made to go back.
    You should get that by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    You do realize you're just enforcing what I said right?

Nothing in the clip dismisses suspicion.
    You do realize everything you have said is legit nonsense, right?

Good. Israel is illegal anyway. The correct nationality is Palestinian.
    Except Israel predates any other nation in the region by a good thousand years, dating back to 1050 BCE. Jews have been the victims in the region ever since. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Israel
    Cooler Master H500P Mesh | i7 8700K@5GHz | CLC 280 | Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR4@3000MHz | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 | Samsung EVO 960 500GB | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | WD Black 3TB | AOC G2460PF 144Hz

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    By saying that, you clearly show you are a muslim, hence, it's no surprising you are advocating the most evil ideology ever created in the whole story of humanity: Islam.
    You are aware that pretty much every religion at one point did the same thing radical Islamists are currently doing, right? The concept of "Convert, or die" isn't new or anything. If you were arguing that it's probably one of the most problematic ideologies currently then you'd maybe have a point, but trying to say "the most evil ideology ever created in the whole story of humanity" is a massive stretch.
    Last edited by Better; 2017-10-26 at 10:03 PM.

Yes because Iran actually threatens to nuke them. Over and over. Its why every nation in the world is devoted to preventing Iran from getting nukes...

Can you not read or what?
    Israel has been hostile and an enemy to the rest of the region from the beginning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyechewer View Post
    "Opinion" does not weigh into this, at all.
    so you make a thread on a forum & then dont expect people to have an opinion?
    BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    Except Israel predates any other nation in the region by a good thousand years, dating back to 1050 BCE. Jews have been the victims in the region ever since. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Israel
    Israel is about 70 years old. Founded by Europeans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Wrong. Israel and Palestinian conflicts aside, it IS a leagl country and people like you are just trying to fuel the debate with more ignorance.

But I am not surprised coming form someone with Antifa in their avatar. Credibility = zero
    It is not. It was founded through theft and oppression. If I go to your house and say it is mine now, is that legal?

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize everything you have said is legit nonsense, right?
    No. It's not nonsense. Hypocrisy is nonsense.

The link you gave me is "legit" not evidence.