Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    I eat when I feel hunger pain.
    I suspect you have some emotional issues around food.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I suspect you have some emotional issues around food.
    If you no longer want to believe me, there is no point in us continuing to converse. Have a nice life.

10+ Year Old Account
    No stupidity is being normalized, wish their was a cure for that, because between stupidity and the overall lack of a moral core, or decency has had a hell of a lot more t do with what the hell is wrong than fat people.

Fat is a condition much like smoking, or alcohol, it very much can vary depending on conditions, and much of that stems from the fact most people have an addiction or vice of some kind, meaning it is build in, and reinforced by an environment resistant to change and progress.

Nothing you can do about stupidity, though, because despite the I.Q or any other variable, people are still always going to CHOOSE to be fucking stupid.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

If you no longer want to believe me, there is no point in us continuing to converse. Have a nice life.
    I really don't. Most people don't get extreme physical pain from skipping a meal when their body has adequate fat stores. Psychosomatic symptoms can feel very real to people who experience them.

I really don't.
    I really don't care if you do or don't, but I have no reason to converse with anyone who doesn't. Take care.

I really don't care if you do or don't, but I have no reason to converse with anyone who doesn't. Take care.
    Okay. Maybe go talk to a medical professional if you feel like you have a legitimate medical issue. Have a good one

go talk to a medical professional
    Nah. It hurts to move.

Poor Americans can't stop eating hamburgers

Half this thread is living in a fantasy world lol, it's not hard to stop stuffing your face. Exercise is only necessary if you eat like a pig

15+ Year Old Account
    I used to smoke. Obese people would give me crap about that. I finally quit.

Now I've got this tubby girl at work who constantly makes fun of me because I drink a non-carb, zero cal Rockstar on all my shifts and I'm at a normal weight for my height.
    But I can't say anything to these people about their food intake. Nothing at all! Not only am I not allowed to say anything, but I'm the one who changes my habits when people make fun of me for them.. These obese people just stay the way they are. It's a double slap in the face.

This is one reason I'm mostly fed up with people. They run away with urban legends and hear-say and made up bologna they read online and they run away hard with this stuff. I still hear people talking about how mountain dew shrinks your balls, you should be drinking a million glasses of water a day, eggs are bad for you, just the most stupid old wives tales that people still believe and it's all socially perpetuated.
    On top of that, they're hypocrites. It's just mass ignorance.
    Last edited by msdos; 2017-11-01 at 06:31 AM.

Is obesity becoming too normalized?, not in the physical attraction department.

The one MAJOR drawback to eating healthy is that it seems to cost more to do so. Yes, fast food and eating out in general is going to be more costly than buying ingredients and cooking them yourself.

However, just take a look the next time you are at the supermarket at the prices of fresh veggies and fruits cost. Not to mention the meats... 80/20 ground beef is substantially cheaper than 90/10. So from a cost perspective... it can be more costly these days to eat healthier, which makes no sense to me, used to be that it would cost more for foods that had more taste lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Belal View Post
    The one MAJOR drawback to eating healthy is that it seems to cost more to do so. Yes, fast food and eating out in general is going to be more costly than buying ingredients and cooking them yourself.

However, just take a look the next time you are at the supermarket at the prices of fresh veggies and fruits cost. Not to mention the meats... 80/20 ground beef is substantially cheaper than 90/10. So from a cost perspective... it can be more costly these days to eat healthier, which makes no sense to me, used to be that it would cost more for foods that had more taste lol.
    Not true, rice, beans and flour are super cheap at Costco. Those things make up like 90% of meals in some cases when eating cheap. You want to eat great tasting food and still eat healthy. Well I want to eat non healthy food that tastes great and its expensive also.

You need to find the hamburger of healthy eating level lifestyle I think, then get back to us on how great healthy eating is.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2017-11-01 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    I used to smoke. Obese people would give me crap about that. I finally quit.

Now I've got this tubby girl at work who constantly makes fun of me because I drink a non-carb, zero cal Rockstar on all my shifts and I'm at a normal weight for my height.
    But I can't say anything to these people about their food intake. Nothing at all! Not only am I not allowed to say anything, but I'm the one who changes my habits when people make fun of me for them.. These obese people just stay the way they are. It's a double slap in the face.

This is one reason I'm mostly fed up with people. They run away with urban legends and hear-say and made up bologna they read online and they run away hard with this stuff. I still hear people talking about how mountain dew shrinks your balls, you should be drinking a million glasses of water a day, eggs are bad for you, just the most stupid old wives tales that people still believe and it's all socially perpetuated.
    On top of that, they're hypocrites. It's just mass ignorance.
    Smoking around me causes me to smoke regardless if I want to or not - I have to breathe your smoke.

Eating around you doesn't cause you to eat regardless if you want to or not - you don't have to eat my food.

Pretty sure we can't generalize on this. It's probably different not only from country to country, but from social circle to social circle. For example, if you work in a civilized environment in, say, programming, doing corporate stuff, you won't hear people comment on being fat. If you're in the girl's locker room and age 15, you probably will.

Are they hansel'ing and greta'ing us?. Fattening us up?, making us weak?. Could it be on purpose?.

Working out isn't supposed to be painful, if you do it correctly you should only be mildly sore for 1-2 days after workout. If you have severe soreness to the point of pain then you worked out too hard, or you did not utilize your rest day(s) appropriately. Adequate protein intake helps with muscle recovery.
    Pain and DOMS are different things. Pain suggests injury. DOMS at it's worse is just severe stiffness, which happens despite protein intake/rest.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Feminist landwhales have made calling out obesity = sexism instead of moaning about actual issues so yes.

That said, i don't give a shit about of much an issue it is. I still strictly believe people should be allowed to stuff their face with whatever the fuck they want, or anything else as long it doesn't harm others.
    Their choice, their own responsibility.

God no. It's inconceivable.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Pain and DOMS are different things. Pain suggests injury. DOMS at it's worse is just severe stiffness, which happens despite protein intake/rest.
    Tell me about it. Worked another 20 hour shift, and now I'm up to do another one.

My legs will tell me about it in a day or two. Then I'm lined up for three more.

It will be pain, no doubt, but nothing structural. That's the difference.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    Started fitness 6 months ago, diet and lightweight excercise and cardio. Friends, family still bash me for eating on a schedule and on a diet, home cooked or ordered but healty food.