Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Its funny how this is only sort of bugs/error that acutally gets fixed quickly. If it was some issue with class balance they would took 6 months or so.
    What's funnier is that you consider "class balance" equivalent to removing a mount from a loot table.

OT: Blizz messed up, there's no reason to remove the mount from players who won RNG in LFR; if you really think there is, you need to get some perspective and a bit more self esteem. And I have to ask, are we playing the same game? You can get into a NH heroic pug with 920 ilevel plus easily these days and be done in less than an hour, I know, I do it every week as DPS, and hardly anyone seems to know the mechanics.

You are literally playing the lottery man. Don't complain about it. Its completely random on what you'll get with blizzard's games nowadays after it got acquired by that awful company called activision.

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    It doesn't take a rocket scientist to distinguish between clearing a full raid instance to reach the last boss dropping a rare mount and queueing up for that single boss with no other requirements through LFR. Even if normal and heroic are easy someone still needs to do the work of clearing all the previous bosses (even if that means killing Elisande 4 times to access the teleporter).

I could argue the last sentence applies just as much to you, even though your head is probably buried between casual and "I'm entitled" buttcheeks rather than special snowflakes and elitists.
    Even without a character who killed Elisande 4 times, you can still keep a save the old fashioned-way. Implying one full run, or even four full runs give you any sort of distinction over other players at this point in the expansion is the textbook example of special snow flake syndrome.

Removing some pointless hoops that deter many people from pursuing something in the game is good for everyone. Believe it or not, it's good for Blizzard when more people have something to farm. That's why both the ToS and Antorus 1% mounts drop in LFR as well.

lol I made a post yesterday saying this was a bafflingly pro-fun move by Blizard to put it in LFR. Now we find out its a bug. GG

"our playerbase is dying and we need to find a way to keep them"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by j0ust View Post
    What's funnier is that you consider "class balance" equivalent to removing a mount from a loot table.

OT: Blizz messed up, there's no reason to remove the mount from players who won RNG in LFR; if you really think there is, you need to get some perspective and a bit more self esteem. And I have to ask, are we playing the same game? You can get into a NH heroic pug with 920 ilevel plus easily these days and be done in less than an hour, I know, I do it every week as DPS, and hardly anyone seems to know the mechanics.
    There's lots of mythic NH and EN that only require 900 Ilvl. Once people find out they have to put work in to get gear/do stuff, they generally dissipate.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Even without a character who killed Elisande 4 times, you can still keep a save the old fashioned-way. Implying one full run, or even four full runs give you any sort of distinction over other players at this point in the expansion is the textbook example of special snow flake syndrome.

Removing some pointless hoops that deter many people from pursuing something in the game is good for everyone. Believe it or not, it's good for Blizzard when more people have something to farm. That's why both the ToS and Antorus 1% mounts drop in LFR as well.
    Why do you think I'm implying a distinction of skill or special snowflake syndrome in this case?
    I'm implying a distinction based on time spent. People who spend more time in the game should be rewarded more generously than those who spend little time in the game, just as people playing on a high skill level should be rewarded on a higher level than those playing on entry level difficulty. Both of them (time spent and skill development) are pillars in society as well as gaming, and without effort little reward should follow.

You're free to disagree but you'll have a hard time arguing that I'm wrong on an objective level.
    Last edited by Arainie; 2017-10-27 at 12:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldor666 View Post
    Yes - so you let the group carry you but expect the rewards.
    No not really because the mechanics doesnt require any attention and the boss dies with just pressing Slam dont need to tryhard rotation etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Why are you complaining so hard if "heroic and normal are such a joke"?
    cause LFR gives you an extra chance how hard is that to understand?? do you think 2 is higher than 3?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Its funny how this is only sort of bugs/error that acutally gets fixed quickly. If it was some issue with class balance they would took 6 months or so.
    agreed, so many other things requires more attention than putting effort into fixing a mount drop

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to distinguish between clearing a full raid instance to reach the last boss dropping a rare mount and queueing up for that single boss with no other requirements through LFR. Even if normal and heroic are easy someone still needs to do the work of clearing all the previous bosses (even if that means killing Elisande 4 times to access the teleporter).

I could argue the last sentence applies just as much to you, even though your head is probably buried between casual and "I'm entitled" buttcheeks rather than special snowflakes and elitists.
    Yet LFR guldan takes 4 weeks to unlock, and unlocking insta tp to elisande and guldan takes 4 weeks also, do the math??? You dont have to do dogshit, lfg finder and que to elisande + guldan grp is as simple as sitting in que for LFR.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    lol I made a post yesterday saying this was a bafflingly pro-fun move by Blizard to put it in LFR. Now we find out its a bug. GG
    Because Blizzard is cuckbois that don't want FUN in their games...
    WoW devs sucks at making the game fun ever since mop

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you think I'm implying a distinction of skill or special snowflake syndrome in this case?
    I'm implying a distinction based on time spent. People who spend more time in the game should be rewarded more generously than those who spend little time in the game, just as people playing on a high skill level should be rewarded on a higher level than those playing on entry level difficulty. Both of them (time spent and skill development) are pillars in society as well as gaming, and without effort little reward should follow.

You're free to disagree but you'll have a hard time arguing that I'm wrong on an objective level.
    Dude ever since WoD you can spend 1 hour a week raiding normal and still have better gear than Mythic raiders.....
    Terrible and shitty design perspective. but spending 15min in lfr or spending 20min in normal or 30min in heroic to get a chance on a mount is whatever and has nothing to do with skill or amount of effort you put in when the content is outdated...

want a simple solution remove all mounts after that raid is old just like Naxx10/25

Deleted
    It still drops from LFR aka Normal difficulty ( Same shiet basically )!?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floof View Post
    So you guys add the Living Infernal Core by mistake which is fair enough...

Yet X amount of people obtained the mount through LFR the last few days or so, now today you have reverted the change and removed it from LFR table?

So why not also go ahead and remove the mount from everyone who got it yesterday? They obtained the mount through a way that shouldnt be possible. Same concept as Exploiting items and obtaining them that way but they get removed?

Why does it matter to have Living Infernal Core not available through LFR,
    when you put Mistress Mount + Maiden Hammer obtainable through LFR??? What rightfully goes through your mind reverting this change?

Heroic and Normal is as much as a joke.....
    Give us back your mistake and put it back onto LFR Table. If you wanna stick with having it removed, better have some good excuse ready with it and to why you dont remove ToS Items then from LFR.

Or remove the mount from everyone who got it.
    Thanks for sharing
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    Ok taking a little more serious tone on this. Dude if that happened in the US, you would have your iphone8 for 250.. Not sure how consumer rights work in Denmark but they are not allowed to sell you something for 250 and then say oops that was our mistake give it back?! what the hell. Can you elaborate on this story.
    They work the same.. dudes just too dense to realize his rights... Im ashamed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by M2t View Post
    It still drops from LFR aka Normal difficulty ( Same shiet basically )!?
    Not same shit, as it still removes 1 extra chance of achieving the mount

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Thanks for sharing
    Thanks for commenting and being useless, have a nice day bud.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wrynil View Post
    They work the same.. dudes just too dense to realize his rights... Im ashamed
    Right, so let me PM you the links as well and say the same about all the other customers who did the same thing and when the CEO of the company says everyone is being refunded. Not much to change.

Dude ever since WoD you can spend 1 hour a week raiding normal and still have better gear than Mythic raiders.....
    Terrible and shitty design perspective. but spending 15min in lfr or spending 20min in normal or 30min in heroic to get a chance on a mount is whatever and has nothing to do with skill or amount of effort you put in when the content is outdated...

want a simple solution remove all mounts after that raid is old just like Naxx10/25
    Oh drop the bullshit already, you're whining about everything for the sake of whining. Do yourself a favour and quit if the game is so bad, allright?
    I raid Mythic and there aren't many normal difficulty players who could ever get above 940 equipped, which is what most Mythic guilds average around. Ofcourse I dislike Titanforging but not for the reason that "casuals" can get good gear, simply for the reason that the whole world is a lottery and skipping any remotely relevant content (NH Mythic, ToS HC at this time) will make you miss out on upgrades which shouldn't be the case.

Deleted
    They didn't add it by mistake, is an intentional fix to a previous mistake. I have seen many more mythic infernals than normal, the drop is absurd, and is probably the rarest mount in all the expansion so far. They included it in LFR so it will drop more. You won't see many of them because few people still does NH LFR (NM has the attraction because balance of power and better gear) and the drop is still absurd, and is raid wide (the % is not personal).

Grow up, it's a video game. None of this matters.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not same shit, as it still removes 1 extra chance of achieving the mount

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for commenting and being useless, have a nice day bud.

- - - Updated - - -

Right, so let me PM you the links as well and say the same about all the other customers who did the same thing and when the CEO of the company says everyone is being refunded. Not much to change.
    You're welcome bud. I figured we're all here to boost our post counts, since there's clearly nothing but complaining otherwise
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    Oh drop the bullshit already, you're whining about everything for the sake of whining. Do yourself a favour and quit if the game is so bad, allright?
    I raid Mythic and there aren't many normal difficulty players who could ever get above 940 equipped, which is what most Mythic guilds average around. Ofcourse I dislike Titanforging but not for the reason that "casuals" can get good gear, simply for the reason that the whole world is a lottery and skipping any remotely relevant content (NH Mythic, ToS HC at this time) will make you miss out on upgrades which shouldn't be the case.
    Oh right... Let me just do normal and heroic raids and get a 940 item which removes all intentions of ever bothering killing that boss on Mythic.
    As said and many others say.

Only reason you raid these days is for transmog, titles and mounts, which is all obtainable next tier again and next expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    You're welcome bud. I figured we're all here to boost our post counts, since there's clearly nothing but complaining otherwise
    Exactly, always positive thoughts man, hope your weekend is gonna be lit. What do people do in NJ in the weekends?

It should have been left it once it was there, ToS and ANT have mounts for LFR, what does it matter at this point? Bad call on blizz's part.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    Playing World of Warcrafts - should be renamed to * Gambling of Warcraft Addiction * everything in this game is RNG and its ass

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Playing World of Warcrafts - should be renamed to * Gambling of Warcraft Addiction * everything in this game is RNG and its ass
    People with their OCD addiction are not the fault of the game for cosmetic stuff like mounts/transmog.

For actual titanforging and RNG legendary, I fully agree it's over the top in Legion.

Rare mounts existed since the dawn of the game.

Loot drop RNG existed also forever but what dropped was the single version of said item.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-10-27 at 12:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    People with their OCD addiction are not the fault of the game for cosmetic stuff like mounts/transmog.

For actual titanforging and RNG legendary, I fully agree it's over the top in Legion.
    But you have to agree theres no intention to raid, look at all the guilds that finally quit.
    World first race is dead since Legion. Almost since WoD cause people finally realized its ass cause of the RNG.
    Theres nothing to gain besides your own epeen.
    Raiding is solely for transmog, titles and mounts. There's no rewards anymore and if you claim you do it because its fun.

Would you actually raid if you only got an achievement that gives you 10 points and ZERO items