Poll: Do you believe Alt-Right Neo Nazis should be listened to?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 21
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you believe Alt-Right Neo Nazis should be listened to?

Better yet do you think every fucked up ideology should be given a platform?

Do you personally give a full listening to when it comes from certain ideologies like say flat earthers or red pillers?

For me it’s no, no and hell no!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Listen to them long enough to get them on the terrorist watch list, and for someone to line up a punch. Their only platform should be a stretcher.

I put no but /pol/ memes are some of the best ones around.

you dont have to listen to them, i dont give a turkey about such a small minority, there are bigger problems in thus countey than..... nazis what a fuckin joke
    Last edited by Raunchy; 2017-10-23 at 05:20 PM.

I don't think anyone or any group *should* be listened to, it's really your own choice. I'd only recommend picking up a wide array of viewpoints, so even if you disagree with someone you can respect their stance and understand their opinion. For the 'extremists' you listed, I don't think we should be inviting them to preach or support their attempts to disseminate their ideology, but as a country of free speech, we shouldn't be oppressing them either, unless they're breaking the few laws out there that limit speech.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody deserves to be listened to. Free speech doesn't cover anyone paying attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

If you don't listen to them now. They'll just go underground and become even more isolated from outside ideas, much like the original nazis.

Deleted
    You dont have to listen to them, but they have a right to spew their bullshit. If you think someone is wrong, dispute their arguments instead.

Shouldnt be hard to argue against the cancer called identity politics.

Monitored by the authorities. You have no obligation to listen to what anyone says, nobody is entitled to a podium to preach from.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Should they be listened to? No they have nothing of value to say or add. Should they be aloud to speak/have a plateform? Sure why not.

Only so that you know what they are thinking in order to stop them from doing anything.

Do I think you should listen to them? No. You're free to listen to anything you want, and you're free to not listen to anything.

But this isn't what you're asking, is it? You want to censor them. I oppose that just as much as I oppose censoring the equally radical left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

After my many years on the internet, I've learned it isn't worth listening to raging children yelling about things they don't like. Just let them yell it out in their corner and they will calm down.

Why should you listen to anyone?

As long as they don't break the laws of the country, anyone can speak. That does not mean I will listen

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

Better yet do you think every fucked up ideology should be given a platform?

Do you personally give a full listening to when it comes from certain ideologies like say flat earthers or red pillers?

For me it’s no, no and hell no!
    We have geert wilders in the netherlands.....and prime example.....
    I hate what he says etc...but he has a right to speak!!
    But stuff like violence and killing of groups ( like nazi's are for) nope...they should not. You should only listen to them if they want to listen to you...witch is never.

No, I don't think nazis or communists deserve the time of day, personally.

7+ Year Old Account
    Free speech.

But ignore them or mock them, don't take them seriously. I've said this 100x but everyone wants to have a boogeyman.

i don't think they should be denied a platform.. and i don't think anyone should be obligated to listen to them.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Of course. Nazis and Antifa. Listened to and argued, with civility not violence, to illustrate the faults of their ideas and strengthen our understanding and convictions of ours.