Christmas has come early for me people. I'm so excited!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyenut88 View Post
    Kushner is the "very senior member".
    I'd love to see that, but I get the feeling you grabbed a "breaking news" headline that hasn't been made into an article yet? Things are moving kinda fast.

Speaking of headlines, let's check on Trump's twitter feed.

The media has been speculating that I fired Rex Tillerson or that he would be leaving soon - FAKE NEWS! He’s not leaving and while we disagree on certain subjects, (I call the final shots) we work well together and America is highly respected again!

Huh. An "only I can fix this" mixed with a blatant like about foreign opinion of the US and not a mention of Flynn yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    There goes Trumps chance to have Mueller fired without dire repercussions.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    There goes Trumps chance to have Mueller fired without dire repercussions.
    Um, I don't think he ever realistically had a chance to do that, but his chances did drop from "unrealistic" to "admission of guilt".

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Confirmed that Mueller has his eyes on someone much bigger if Flynn got plead down a simple lying to the FBI. Im betting on Kushner with Trump now being a realistic but still distant goal.
    Seems you are right. I am willing to bet Flynn sold out a lot more then one person though. Flynn was very close to the top of the food chain, both for the election and the early part of the administration. He got his jail time cut from 60 years to 6-12 months, so he had some juicy stuff.

My guess is that Kushner, Don Jr. and Sessions are all totally screwed, I don't think Mueller would go as far as indicting the President, he will hand that all over to Congress once he thinks enough. I think a serious impeachment hearing in 2018 is basically inevitable at this point, but the results of that are by no means clear yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *punches out of coffin*

WHERE IS @Skroe !

Flynn plead guilty or something.
    OK, this made me laugh IRL! =D

I was picturing you hitting refresh every 60 seconds waiting for the ban to lift! ;P

(EDIT: FYI - he's been in the other threads singing and dancing, which now I feel bad as originally his plans for today was to go enjoy his new ride. :P)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

"You already posted that."
    God damnit, I can't tell you how many times this makes me laugh when you do that! Keep it up! =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Seems you are right. I am willing to bet Flynn sold out a lot more then one person though. Flynn was very close to the top of the food chain, both for the election and the early part of the administration. He got his jail time cut from 60 years to 6-12 months, so he had some juicy stuff.

My guess is that Kushner, Don Jr. and Sessions are all totally screwed, I don't think Mueller would go as far as indicting the President, he will hand that all over to Congress once he thinks enough. I think a serious impeachment hearing in 2018 is basically inevitable at this point, but the results of that are by no means clear yet.
    If Sessions is charged I dont think it will be on obstruction after everyone else talks, so they might now even bother with him.

Kushner is next for sure.

DonJr better run because 100% a civilian, they'll have no problem throwing the book at him. DonJr is probably betting on pops to save him, too bad his daddy isnt Flynn.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Sessions is charged I dont think it will be on obstruction after everyone else talks, so they might now even bother with him.

DonJr better run because 100% a civilian, they'll have no problem throwing the book at him. DonJr is probably betting on pops to save him, too bad his daddy isnt Flynn.
    I would place money on Kushner and Don not even being offered a plea deal. Mueller is going to publicly destroy those two to see if he can goad Daddy into doing something really dumb. I don't think he needs anything from either of those two. Kushner's dad already went to federal prison a few years ago, he can start offering his son tips.

See, the thing is when it comes to Dumbass Dump I can easily imagine 2 scenarios if Dumb-Dumb junior falls: 1) "I'm not like my Daddy! I'm going to be a better Daddy and save my sons no matter what!" or 2) "ZOMG! Not my NAME! I can't have the Trump name fall under illegal activity! Gotta protect my name!!"

- - - Updated - - -

I'm torn on Sessions. First off, I'm sure they're pursuing EVERY avenue to Dump. They don't just need one person testifying - they need a truckload to convince congress (especially THIS deplorable congress!). So every person they can get is important!

However, if Sessions gets nailed - doesn't that leave the door open for Dumpy McDumbass to replace him with somebody that CAN fire Muller?

Not one...
    Not two...
    But THREE threads on the same topic.. KEK.
    Only in r/MMOC-Pol

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Not one...
    Not two...
    Only in r/MMOC-Pol

Cheers
    1 guy posting the same reply in all 3, only in mmoc-pol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    See, the thing is when it comes to Dumbass Dump I can easily imagine 2 scenarios if Dumb-Dumb junior falls: 1) "I'm not like my Daddy! I'm going to be a better Daddy and save my sons no matter what!" or 2) "ZOMG! Not my NAME! I can't have the Trump name fall under illegal activity! Gotta protect my name!!"

- - - Updated - - -

I'm torn on Sessions. First off, I'm sure they're pursuing EVERY avenue to Dump. They don't just need one person testifying - they need a truckload to convince congress (especially THIS deplorable congress!). So every person they can get is important!

However, if Sessions gets nailed - doesn't that leave the door open for Dumpy McDumbass to replace him with somebody that CAN fire Muller?
    Sessions cant cant even look towards Mueller at this point unless he was to fast track impeachment proceedings. Mueller would only get replaced and you better believe Mueller already prepared for that day by leaving enough information for his replacement to wrap up whatever his goals are.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/micha...ry?id=50849354

Retired Lt. Gen Michael Flynn has promised “full cooperation” in the special counsel’s Russia investigation and, according to a confidant, is prepared to testify that Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians, initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria.
    wowit'sfuckingnothing.jpg

I mean, I wish this was the smoking gun you guys think it is, but this really isn't that big of a deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    More like the white whale. The white buffalo is sacred and is a sign of hope and good times to come my friend. Every Native American knows this.

Cheers.
    It’s also what the point of the spiritual trip the drug was meant to invoke. They searched for hope, not for devastation. Also, white whale has nothing to do with Native Americans. Northwest US honored the orcha. While Inuits were the ones hunting Beluga, aka White Whale...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/micha...ry?id=50849354

wowit'sfuckingnothing.jpg

I mean, I wish this was the smoking gun you guys think it is, but this really isn't that big of a deal.
    Really? Than why did Trump have Flynn resign for lying about it? Why did Trump ask Comey to go easy on Flynn?

Both, Obama and Yates told Trump about Flynn and he still did nothing. If it results that Trump did instruct him to talk to Russia, you might understand why he didn’t “believe” them.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s also what the point of the spiritual trip the drug was meant to invoke. They searched for hope, not for devastation. Also, white whale has nothing to do with Native Americans. Northwest US honored the orcha. While Inuits were the ones hunting Beluga, aka White Whale...

- - - Updated - - -

Really? Than why did Trump have Flynn resign for lying about it? Why did Trump ask Comey to go easy on Flynn?
    Flynn was fired for reasons extraneous to collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. All I care about is proof of collusion, which this recent Flynn update does not have anything to do with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flynn was fired for reasons extraneous to collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. All I care about is proof of collusion, which this recent Flynn update does not have anything to do with.
    Flynn was fired for lying about meeting with Russia and you just posted that it was at the behest of Trump. WTF?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wait for it One charge of lying to the FBI is NOT the story here, what Flynn has to say to the special counsel or a grand jury is the story here. Whatever it is, Flynn is ready to say it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Flynn was fired for lying about meeting with Russia and you just posted that it was at the behest of Trump. WTF?
    Even if that's the case, talking to Russia about fighting ISIS is not collusion. The illegality will be in the lying, not in the actual contact.

Not one...
    Not two...
    Only in r/MMOC-Pol

Cheers
    And only like one guy trying to defend trump in each thread.

Cheers.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Flynn was fired for reasons extraneous to collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.
    Um, you literally linked a story about Flynn meeting with Russia, while not a government official, and lying about it to government officials. Specifically, about Russia changing their policy. In what world is this anything other than collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia? Because that's literally what you posted.