Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So is this what a nothingburger looks like?
    This nothingburger would give me a heart attack
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    So what ally of your political leanings will be President? I'll wait for you to figure out where this is going to go where you'll actually be able to erase the failure you've experienced since last November. I've not mentioned Pence one time in this thread.

Here are the facts that you can't escape, no matter what happens:

1. There won't be a Clinton or Democrat presidency for the next 3 years.
    2. There will be more elections, and you will have to face the same people who you think you are gloating over now, who will be even more charged up to vote you down.
    3. Leftism is a mental disease.
    Point out in the DSM where it says that please.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Just because I don't like Trump doesn t mean I would associate with communists like you.
    Well, It is a good fucking thing there is no communists in this country. Especially me. You literally have to be fucking ignorant to think that everyone to the left of you is a fucking communist. And it isn't surprising you think this.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Absolutely. This should be on the front page of every paper. Not the Manafort indictment.

This is what collusion looks like. Full stop. This is collusion. It's confirmed.
    I can smell the desperation of trumpettes from here in Santiago, and it smells fucking awesome
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Point out in the DSM where it says that please.
    He won't back up his claims, I've already asked him to.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, I merely get annoyed when people try to claim to be something, then they are anything but. This is especially true for the random conservative who claims to be a libertarian.
    Supertony is a fucking hypocrite, considering he just labeled me as a communist because I am rational and to the left of him.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Absolutely. This should be on the front page of every paper. Not the Manafort indictment.

This is what collusion looks like. Full stop. This is collusion. It's confirmed.
    Yes, indeed.
    I think the scope of the Manafort charges and the fact that they dropped first caught the media off guard.

The details in the Papadopoulos release are much more damning, and it's going to take a day or so for this to all get sorted out.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    So the important documents :

Manafort : https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download
    Papadopoulos : https://www.scribd.com/document/3630...los#from_embed

Finding Papadopoulos way more interesting. Manafort is a sleezy DC lobbyist. Papadopoulos looks like hes up to his ears in shite.

The question is, will Trump supporters care?
    There is going to be a massive attempt to destabilize perception.
    Judging by this thread, they don't care one bit.

Deleted

Statement by Papadopoulos's lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Supertony is a fucking hypocrite, considering he just labeled me as a communist because I am rational and to the left of him.
    Well, I believe he's tried to call himself a libertarian int he past, which was laughable. Honestly, I rather enjoyed watching his radicalization over the past several months. He want from a fairly-normal conservative to an angry alt righter in a real hurry.

My eggs are in no basket beyond laughing at the people who said this was all a "nothingburger" and that Mueller wouldn't nail anyone.

We'll see, but that's a damn big stretch given all the context that we do know, and the fact that it only comes up now that Manafort is brought in (not in handcuffs, which is worth noting) speaks volumes of how credible of an argument it is. If it was remotely credible, it would have been a talking point long ago. Not as a knee-jerk reactionary attempt to deflect.
    I'm not deflecting. All im saying is that celebrating is a bit early, especially given that he might have dirt on a lot if people, both sides of the eisle

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post

Statement by Papadopoulos's lawyers.
    Somebody talked

He already pleaded guilty, so that means any court times are for someone else...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not deflecting. All im saying is that celebrating is a bit early, especially given that he might have dirt on a lot if people, both sides of the eisle
    Even better, let both sides burn to the ground.

I fail to see why him having dirt on dirty Democrats is a bad thing. I'd celebrate that too, even if it continues to be a very unlikely outcome given the information we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Does Russian oligarchs running for London means they were London's agents all along?
    No, it just means they probably didn't want to be killed by Putin. Since he has been known to do that from time to time if they aren't slobbering on his knob.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Once again, you are in the wrong thread.

I provided almost a dozen sources. One of which included a comment made by Trump. You chose to focus only on that, and ignored the rest.

Now, move it to the other thread.
    If I'm in the wrong thread, then stop responding. This is about your accusations of deflection and then doing the same to others. Hypocrisy.

You provided a dozen stories with Op/Ed's and Donald Trump quotes (another was wikileaks - ROFL). Pathetic doesn't even begin to summarize how awful it is that you think that's evidence. Please don't do that here.

And please stay on topic. Move this to the other thread.

Somebody talked

He already pleaded guilty, so that means any court times are for someone else...

- - - Updated - - -

Even better, let both sides burn to the ground.
    Sounds good to me. Corruption, no matter who's doing it, should be punished

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    If I'm in the wrong thread, then stop responding. This is about your accusations of deflection and then doing the same to others. Hypocrisy.

You provided a dozen stories with Op/Ed's and Donald Trump quotes (another was wikileaks - ROFL). Pathetic doesn't even begin to summarize how awful it is that you think that's evidence. Please don't do that here.

And please stay on topic. Move this to the other thread.
    You are in the wrong thread.

You are flat out lying.

Go back to the other thread.

Deleted
    Papadopoulos was arrested on 27th of July, but we hear about it today:

I fail to see why him having dirt on dirty Democrats is a bad thing. I'd celebrate that too, even if it continues to be a very unlikely outcome given the information we know.
    What if it was dirt on ol bernie

These guys are up to their ankles in shit!

They dived in head first and its just their feet sticking out.