Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    If M+ is what people like more than raiding, whats the problem? If raiding is dying, so be it, players chose to play more interesting thing.

Same with pet battles, if people like them more than raiding, how can anyone blame them.

Deleted
    Well raiding doesn't feel rewarding when you clear the current mythic tier 15+ times and see people who have the items you've been coining for every week at the highest itemlevel possible from lower difficulty. It's not mythicplus that's taking away from raiding, it's Titanforging.

Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post
    The raiding scene is fine

Raid designs and rewards are fine.
    Obligatory meme. https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chor...20130109.0.png

Sorry, had to.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronioslo View Post
    coz your animosity reeks bitterness
    What you wrote doesn't qualify as a reply to what I wrote, neither semantically nor syntactically. I conclude that you're criminally unintelligent.

raiding has been dying ever since they decided to give us 4 difficulties

only thing that killed raiding was eu wide lfgtool and stuff.

its basically except the first 2-3 weeks a zergfest from lfr up to heroic where people randomly join/leave after every boss absolutely 0 community aspect is left in this game which made WoW great.
    its rare to find good guild communities anymore and enjoy raiding with. blizzard with its design decisions made every player think they are the true champion and deserve better. if something doesn't go well(=1wipe) its obviously always the others fault and you just leave and que up for the party "Hi im 945gs mage".

you will have raiding scene again with set IDs for the whole group instead personal /per boss ID and remove of the lfgtool. : )

mythic+ Dungeon have absolutely nothing to do with raiding scene if at all its the only thing worth playing nowadays because you may can find 3-4people you like between all these kids in the tool and keep playing with them

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    What you wrote doesn't qualify as a reply to what I wrote, neither semantically nor syntactically. I conclude that you're criminally unintelligent.
    just as your earlier conclusions, it means nothing to anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Raiding's been kept alive on life support by LFR for years.
    It's about time it died for good.
    Yeah no...just no

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Raiding's been kept alive on life support by LFR for years.
    It's about time it died for good.
    This. I’d like to see raids axed. Or at least taken out of the spotlight (No more major lore).
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-10-28 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    If M+ is what people like more than raiding, whats the problem? If raiding is dying, so be it, players chose to play more interesting thing.

Same with pet battles, if people like them more than raiding, how can anyone blame them.
    So, if pvp participation is dropping instead of reviewing the system changes that might have caused sharp participation dropoff better kill pvp off?

Same with raiding.

Cutting out stuff instead of fixing what's broken is the lazy way. But oh well, you never know in the corpo world. Best would be of course to make various parts of the game fun and rewarding (raiding, m+, pvp, all of them not just one at the expense of other). It's not like they lack manpower and they can have different teams tackle different sections of the game.

In the same aspect as a store mount doesn't "cost us a raid tier" because it's different people developing either.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    This. I’d like to see raids axed.
    your opinion totally matters

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    your opinion totally matters
    Matters about as much as yours, buddy.

just as your earlier conclusions, it means nothing to anyone
    Oh yes it does. It means a whole lot to you. And I understand that. You're right to throw yourself into the breach and passionately, resolutely reveal the wickedness of my ways. Imagine what could happen. People like me only understand one language - action. If you don't raise your voice now, I might continue to say things like this; that raiding needs to go. Blizzard reads these forums. If I keep on spewing these malicious words, they might go and remove raids from the game. I could kill raiding. That's why you need to keep your righteous rage alive and take the fight to the nest-foulers and pharisees.

Nope it's the same problem it's always been. You have too many guilds requiring 20 people than there are people to fill the spots. Less guilds and the remaining guilds get a larger pool to choose from.

People in this thread are weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Oh yes it does. It means a whole lot to you. And I understand that. You're right to throw yourself into the breach and passionately, resolutely reveal the wickedness of my ways. Imagine what could happen. People like me only understand one language - action. If you don't raise your voice now, I might continue to say things like this; that raiding needs to go. Blizzard reads these forums. If I keep on spewing these malicious words, they might go and remove raids from the game. I could kill raiding. That's why you need to keep your righteous rage alive and take the fight to the nest-foulers and pharisees.
    do you find the irony in your own words? and I'm done with you

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't do mythic+ and I stopped raiding, why? Because I got sick of all the difficulties and bosses having more and more mechanics when there could be fewer but more punishing ones.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Senshenzu View Post
    Less and fewer people raid today, with mythic + gear being easier to obtain. It's just as good as mythic raiding gear. With how the mythic + esport is going we can expect from now on Mythic + will always be a thing and it wont change other than more dungeons and affixes. I love dungeons as much as the next guy, but getting better gear from mythic raidng is a joke. The dungeons are not hard enough to where they should get better gear, until you do a 17 key the content is a joke, assuming you do it on your main.

I cant link anything because Im new, it says "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times." However you guys can look up what I just said through WQ and WoW progress.
    You want to know why I don't raid (outside of LFR)?

"Link ahead of the Curve"

"baddies will be kicked"

"90% attendance required"

" OMFG YOU IDIOT HOW COULD YOU MAKE 1 MISTAKE?!?!!!!?"

Not to mention I play on my schedule, no one else's.

Yeahhhh, no thanks.

I doubt this is the case. I don't find raiding enjoyable because I don't like the raid itself and most bosses, to many annoying and unimaginative mechanics being reused. On top of that I really think that 4 different difficulties is completely overkill, it only needs 2 difficulties (normal and mythic) and them make LFR a scenario or something. Mythic+ is just the thing to go to because raids are lackluster this expansion, but it didn't kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    You want to know why I don't raid (outside of LFR)?

"Link ahead of the Curve"

"baddies will be kicked"

"90% attendance required"

" OMFG YOU IDIOT HOW COULD YOU MAKE 1 MISTAKE?!?!!!!?"

Not to mention I play on my schedule, no one else's.
    Because you're bad?