Building gaming pc in a third world country

Hello guys.
    I've decided to buy a gaming pc for myself. My budget is around 1100$, but the problem is that I'm from Kazakhstan(right under the belly of Russia) and we have stupid pricing on PC components in here. I have no decent knowledge about pc building, so i read some articles on the internet, checked Build of the month on the Main page, checked what other ppl build and this is what i came to. No links, sorry, just our stupid prices converted to USD.So here we go:

CPU: Intel Core i5 7600K, LGA1151, OEM - 270$
    CPU Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 200T - 17$
    Motherboard: ASRock B250 Pro4, LGA1151 - 103$
    Memory: DDR-4 DIMM 4Gb/2400MHz PC19200 Geil Pristine Series - 51$ x 2 = 102$
    Storage: SSD 250 Gb Samsung 850 EVO, 2.5", SATA III - 126$
    Video Card: 6GB ASUS GTX 1060 Dual OC, GeForce GTX1060 - 392$
    Case: AeroCool V3X Advance Black Edition - 35$
    Power Supply: ATX 600W AeroCool Vx-600 - 37$
    Total: $1082

Here are some price examples of some random staff so u get the feeling of our prices:
    Cheapest version of GeForce 1070 - 558$.
    Cheapest verison of GeForce 1050 Ti - 197$.
    ASUS Z270-K - 155$.
    EVGA 600 B1, 80+ BRONZE 600W - 107$.
    Ryzen 5 1500X 3.5GHz - 252$

So ye, I've got lots of questions,but before that here my thoughts from my newbie perspective.Most of the cheap parts up there are there just for fitting the budget. First of all - that cheapest 600W power supply i found, i guess it will just turn off or die,or even damage other parts when heavy games will kick in, the moment when cpu and videocard work hard. CPU needs decent cooler buddy. Motherboard is just the cheapest ATX motherboard i found that supports every other staff in my build. I have no idea how to chose motherboard apart from whether it supports cpu and ram or not. I have no budget for hhd, only ssd for now. And last thing is RAM combination, actually what i read so far - single rank or dual rank,4gb x 2 or 8gb x 1,timings lower the better - all of this stuff have minimum diffirence when it comes down to casual gaming.

So i've got some questions about all this staff - videocard and cpu are overkill? go one tier down and buy decent parts in every slot?
    Or i can just wait, play LoL or cs for another month or two, and gather more money to replace those cheap parts.
    Or i can add a bit money now, replace crucial parts now, and then upgrade other parts eventually in next few months.
    I've searched for online stores with normal Amazon like prices, which can deliver their goods to Kazakhstan,but i couldn't find one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Your prices are the same as everyone else's, with maybe +/- 5% difference. The real question is - how is your monthly pay? Or if you will - how much % is that PC off your monthly paycheck?
    Burn it. BURN IT!

My salary is around 700~USD. Not much tbh. I can afford around 100-150usd for pc a month.
    Prices seems high because of overage salary in our country which is around 500usd.

You have chosen some older hardware (still good though), if you go for the new intel series the new i3 8350k 4c/4t is similar to the i5 7600k also 4c/4t but should be cheaper or the 8600k would be 6c/6t and similar in price but hard to find at the moment. Both of those require a Z370 motherboard

From what you have chosen, you have an unlocked "k" CPU but a motherboard that does not allow overcloking, you would need a Z270 for that.

Also I would suggest a better brand of PSU, seasonic has some very good ones, and the more basic models shold not be that expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Denpepe View Post
    You have chosen some older hardware (still good though), if you go for the new intel series the new i3 8350k 4c/4t is similar to the i5 7600k also 4c/4t but should be cheaper or the 8600k would be 6c/6t and similar in price but hard to find at the moment. Both of those require a Z370 motherboard

From what you have chosen, you have an unlocked "k" CPU but a motherboard that does not allow overcloking, you would need a Z270 for that.

Also I would suggest a better brand of PSU, seasonic has some very good ones, and the more basic models shold not be that expensive.
    Thank you for advice. The "k" sign only means "cooler" for me, as i dont fully understand all the mechanics up there yet. I'm only in the beggining of my PCbuilding studying For motherboard i defenetly need at least Z270 then.
    I've checked online store in my country, but they don't have i3 8350k or 8600k yet. But they have Ryzen 5 1500x, 1600 and 1600x. Maybe i should go for them?
    As for power supply i guess i need 80 plus bronze sertified one at least.

Quote Originally Posted by fujiapples View Post
    Thank you for advice. The "k" sign only means "cooler" for me, as i dont fully understand all the mechanics up there yet. I'm only in the beggining of my PCbuilding studying For motherboard i defenetly need at least Z270 then.
    I've checked online store in my country, but they don't have i3 8350k or 8600k yet. But they have Ryzen 5 1500x, 1600 and 1600x. Maybe i should go for them?
    As for power supply i guess i need 80 plus bronze sertified one at least.
    Ryzen is good too, but note that ryzen needs fast RAM for best results, and RAM is expensive at the moment.

80 plus bronze are good, but not all PSU's that have this are good, it's just an efficency rating, not quality. You can check http://www.jonnyguru.com/ to see how good a PSU is. If you have a link to some local webshops we might take a look at what is available (if we can read it that is, but for parts this should be fine most of the time)

I've checked our local stores, but none of them have english version of their online stores.
    Here are two of them, but they are in russian. Maybe if you log in from other country, language will change, but I doubt it. Exchange rate 1 USD = 340 KZT.

https://shop.kz/ (the most popular and reliable one)
    http://pulser.kz/ (prices here are a bit lower)

As for RAM, i took that ram because motherboard i've chosen doesn't support faster ram. If i go for Z270 I can go for something faster, like:
    DDR-4 DIMM 8Gb/3000MHz PC24000 Crucial Ballistix Elite
    It's not much more expensive. Sells for 107$.

- - - Updated - - -

I've tweaked my build taking into account your advices and this is what i came up to:
    (with links now)

CPU: Intel Core i5 7600K, LGA1151 - 270$
    CPU Cooler: DEEPCOOL GammaXX 400, Black - 32$
    Motherboard: Asus Prime Z270-K, LGA1151 - 155$
    Memory: DDR-4 DIMM 8Gb/3000MHz PC24000 Crucial Ballistix Tactical, BOX - 107$
    Storage: SSD 250 Gb Samsung 850 EVO, 2.5", SATA III - 126$
    Video Card: 6GB ASUS GTX 1060 Dual OC, GeForce GTX1060 - 392$
    Case: AeroCool Cyclops Advanced, Red - 48$
    Power Supply: ATX 650W AeroCool KCAS-650M - 68$
    Total: $1198

Changed motherboard for Z270, faster ram, decent CPU cooler, 80+ bronze PSU. But i'll need to cut my life budget for november by 100$ =)
    Do these parts fit together now?

Looking good, had a look onto those sites with the help of google translate, the better brands of power supply are very expensive which is a shame.

Thank you for your help sir. Can i ask one more question?
    Wouldn't it be better performance wise if i go for 1070,but drop i5 7600K and Z270 for these:

AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
    Gigabyte GA-A320M-HD2

or these
    Intel Сore i5-7500, oem
    ASRock B250 PRO4

Same final price with better Video card, but cheaper CPU and motherboard. How important is CPU for gaming? Wouldn't those CPU bottleneck 1070?
    Edit: And ye,i'll need a bit slower RAM too.

What would be the price of R5 1400/1600+B350? For 1080p you don't need to go above GTX 1060, especially with those prices.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-10-30 at 07:00 PM.

I couldn't find 1400 on our stores, R5 1600 price is 274$. B350 microATX is sold for 98$, B350 ATX - 135$.
    I've decided to push Ryzen 5 1600 + 1070 build actually, as im not ugrading my pc friequently and i'll be using this pc for 2-3 years at least.
    I opted to buy all the staff at the cheapest store i could find(in our country), tweaked some staff - a bit cheaper ssd than in previous build, a bit cheaper 80+ bronze PSU, saved some money by dropping CPU cooler,as ryzen already have one, saved another bit by going microATX B350 motherboard (I've read that it can handle R5 1600 just enough). So this is the result of my thoughts:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 - 274$
    CPU Cooler: Ryzen stock CPU cooler
    Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B350M-E - 98$
    Memory: DIMM DDR4 8 GB (PC4-19200/2400MHz) Patriot - 93$
    Storage: SSD Patriot Burst, 240 GB - 107$
    Video Card: Gigabyte GTX1070, GV-N1070AORUS-8GD, 8 GB - 538$
    Case: ATX midi tower AeroCool, Cyclops Advanced - 47$
    Power Supply: ATX, AeroCool Kcas, 600W - 56$
    Total: $1213

Did i do anything stupid regarding this setup? Maybe some parts do the bottlenecking staff between each other, i dont know =\

I'm using 21.5 inch 60ghz monitor right now, but im planing to upgrade to 144ghz in near future(after buying HDD, decent CPU cooler, another 8gb ram and maybe replacing some crucial parts),so it would be awesome to go 1070 instead of 1060.

Don't get the prime-E, it doesn't have heatsinked VRMs, and that's pretty bad, especially for 6 core R5s or R7s