Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    That does seem to be quite the unnecessary remark to make. The person who came up with it might have deeper issues than they are letting out.
    I think it’s more likely they couldn’t come up with a good insult so they just went with that.

7+ Year Old Account
    White people are so delicate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Its kinda dumb when you insult yourself while insulting someone else, but BJ was never the brightest bulb.
    Well there’s a difference between just being white and being an aryan ubermensch one takes pride on being white and puts them self above all the “queer”. folk the other is just white and a Jew to boot.

Deleted
    how come you guys aren't upset about Super Spesh ironically acting and talking like a black guy too?

maybe take in the context of the scene prior to b.j saying that instead of pulling criticisms out of your ass, lol. the game has other, more valid problems (but it doesn't stop it from being a great shooter)

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Its kinda dumb when you insult yourself while insulting someone else, but BJ was never the brightest bulb.
    How is this insulting me? It's clearly referring to white nazis, and I'm not a nazi. I swear, you guys just take everything out of context - subtlety and nuance is completely lost. Also, it's a video game.

You people are almost as bad as Stephan Molyneux watching Frozen and coming away that it's leading to the death of the family unit or white genocide or something equally ridiculous.
    Last edited by infinitemeridian; 2017-10-30 at 02:13 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    How is this insulting me? It's clearly referring to white nazis, and I'm not a nazi. I swear, you guys just take everything out of context - subtlety and nuance is completely lost. Also, it's a video game.

You people are almost as bad as Stephan Molyneux watching Frozen and coming away that it's leading to the death of the family unit or white genocide or something equally ridiculous.
    Ha Stephan is so crazy always good when you want to watch a mad man ranting about something.

... seriously, internet, do you even know what the word cuckold means?

It’s not just a generic insult. It’s really specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post

It's a person that let's someone else fuck their wive. So? It's synonymous with a weak person, it's an insult if used that way. An asshole is the part of your body that processed food passes before leaving said body. Do you go around and tell everyone that they use the word asshole wrong? Insults have always worked that way, I find it hillarious that people feel the need to point that out with the latest en vogue insult, as if it is any different than any other insult.

In the meantime german statebased sensure has gone into full retard mode, not only removing all nazi symbols, but also Adolf's beard. I shit you not. Sometimes I wonder what's worse, the SJW crap america has to put up with, or the retarded mentality parts of germany still have towards the NS Zeit.

No, wait. The SJW shit is worse. Carry on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post

Since when has the internet cared about accuracy or fact? Still, one of the dumbest insults to date, usually used by people with the braincapacity of a sponge.

For fuck's sake, some of you people are becoming as much of a bunch of whiny drama queens as the worst Tumblerinas on the planet. Get over the fact that BJ was just done talking to Grace and that insulting Nazis in colorful ways is his second favorite pastime, behind killing Nazis in colorful ways.

Also, the game clearly does not take itself seriously at all. It's almost South Park level of black comedy (pun intended). Getting all up in arms about it just shows how insecure someone is.

I want people to approach this from a different direction.

Let us assume that the ad campaign really was to pander to the SJW crowd. Now there's two things we should take away from this.

1) That was a really fucking dumb decision from a marketing standpoint. SJWs have proven time and again that they either don't support the media they demand be changed or there isn't enough of them supporting it to make a difference. And Wolfenstein, even if it had BJ walking down the street going on about cultural appropriation and microaggressions, is not the kind of game that appeals to that crowd in the first place. It's still an over-the-top violent shooter, a genre that is most often listed among the top offenders to their sensibilities.

2) IT'S STILL AN OVER-THE-TOP VIOLENT SHOOTER! I'm willing to bet that anything within the game that can be construed as SJW pandering (when stripped of context...) is probably part of a joke.

Was it a bad ad campaign? Only if it fails in selling the game. Was it in poor taste? Meh. I've seen worse.

Quote Originally Posted by SealMemeSix View Post
    OP
    You seriously need to chill the fuck out. I say white ass all the time to my friends and shit, it doesn't mean anything just like 2 black dudes calling each other N-word.

You're digging way too deep to find something that only you will find in your biased perception and in no way the intention of the devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    For fuck's sake, some of you people are becoming as much of a bunch of whiny drama queens as the worst Tumblerinas on the planet. Get over the fact that BJ was just done talking to Grace and that insulting Nazis in colorful ways is his second favorite pastime, behind killing Nazis in colorful ways.

Also, the game clearly does not take itself seriously at all. It's almost South Park level of black comedy (pun intended). Getting all up in arms about it just shows how insecure someone is.
    Not sure how just having finished talking to grace makes this any less cringe-worthy, did BJ just catch a sudden case of ebonics from her? Lol.

But I gotta agree, the franchise was never super serious or believable (new order did underplay that aspect alot compared to previous versions though) in the first place, I mean after the farm level they really have jumped the shark and frankly my first thought was as well that I was no longer sure if I play wolfenstein or south park. Also, a guy just asked me to crawl through a pipe my head won't even fit trhough realistically, much less the rest of my body, no matter how magical those python belts are .

Also later there is a dialogue between BJ and another resistance cell leader, his argumentation there should be more pleasing to right wingers. They just tried to stirr the shit, you guys shouldn't take the bait that easily. .
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2017-10-30 at 06:32 PM.

Wolfenstein: Andromeda - how to take a good franchise and run it straight into the ground.

What you perceive as a problem is in actuality not a problem but okay rant on if you must.

My main problem is how obvious shit games like this one has all criticsim brushed away due to it being politicized.

"Oh you said the game sucks? What are you? A facists? A nazi? Only a nazi would say that"

no... the game doesn't suck because butthurt nazis, the game sucks because the game sucks.

People tried to do the same exact shit with ME: Andromeda until even Bioware basically admitted the game was shit.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Your issue is a single line where he calls the Nazis 'white ass'? Ohh nooo, a single thing in a game, the horror. Truly this is an SJW pandering monument!

I love it. get to shoot Nazi's all day with kickass weapons...what's not to like?

15+ Year Old Account
    He is white himself too, so I don't see the issue.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    My main problem is how obvious shit games like this one has all criticsim brushed away due to it being politicized.

"Oh you said the game sucks? What are you? A facists? A nazi? Only a nazi would say that"

no... the game doesn't suck because butthurt nazis, the game sucks because the game sucks.

People tried to do the same exact shit with ME: Andromeda until even Bioware basically admitted the game was shit.
    So ignoring that this is basically more of the fantastically well reviewed and and commercially received New Order?

All the complaints around this truly confuse the hell out of me, is this really the hill that so many want to choose to fight/die on? Getting upset over a companies marketing campaign focusing on shitting on Nazi's and a game trashing the KKK/Nazi's as you go through killing the hell out of all of them? The same folks that we spent the entire previous game murdering in delightful ways much to the pleasure and joy of pretty much everyone?

This is a strange fuckin year, let me tell you....