Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So ignoring that this is basically more of the fantastically well reviewed and and commercially received New Order?

All the complaints around this truly confuse the hell out of me, is this really the hill that so many want to choose to fight/die on? Getting upset over a companies marketing campaign focusing on shitting on Nazi's and a game trashing the KKK/Nazi's as you go through killing the hell out of all of them? The same folks that we spent the entire previous game murdering in delightful ways much to the pleasure and joy of pretty much everyone?

This is a strange fuckin year, let me tell you....
    Seriously now. Where were these people when Inglorious Basterds made Nazi killing even more of a literal sport than this game does? Have we reached the point where shooting world-conquering, cartoonishly evil Nazis is considered political? What next, get the demon-slaying out of Doom because that's clearly pandering to the Atheists?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxsins View Post
    Wolfenstein: Andromeda - how to take a good franchise and run it straight into the ground.
    Have you played the game? How has it been ran into the ground?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    My main problem is how obvious shit games like this one has all criticsim brushed away due to it being politicized.

"Oh you said the game sucks? What are you? A facists? A nazi? Only a nazi would say that"

no... the game doesn't suck because butthurt nazis, the game sucks because the game sucks.

People tried to do the same exact shit with ME: Andromeda until even Bioware basically admitted the game was shit.
    What do you think make the game suck? I thought the story was done very well and that’s the main thing i look for in a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played it for an hour this weekend, the boot leg works great.

Im thinking about buying it after I complete my Destiny 2 grind. I didnt see any of the SJW shit anyone is talking about. Granted, I only played an hour, but still, the engine was great and the gun play was almost as good as Destiny. Will still buy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    He is white himself too, so I don't see the issue.
    He’s also a Jew so if he wanted to insult them on the base of them being pure blooded aryans it would make sense even if it did come off awkwardly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    What do you think make the game suck? I thought the story was done very well and that’s the main thing i look for in a game.
    I'm the exact opposite, I worry about the actual game play and technology. For the short time I played, I didn't even hear the story because I was playing music.

I find it hilarious how indistinguishable the right is from the left now. You do realize this is the exact kind of thing that created the SJW movement, right? Can you take a step back and at least laugh at yourself for a moment?

The alt right continues to get trolled by this game.

Glorious.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    I'm the exact opposite, I worry about the actual game play and technology. For the short time I played, I didn't even hear the story because I was playing music.
    I can abide bad gameplay for quite a long time before I give up on a game not really the same for story though. Main reason I never beat shadow of Mordor I really liked the game play but didn’t care for the story so I got a good 30 hours in of orc hunting then dropped the game.

What shitty times we live in, where stupid shit like this gets discussed with fervor relating to video games. It's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by death87 View Post
    I know. It makes me cringe and shaking my head at my fellow white men being overly sensitive. Can't take pride in being a gamer anymore because they cry all over about SJWs so now all people think about Gamers are snowflakes screaming about evil women. Can't take pride in being a rick and morty fan because self-described intellectuals completely miss the point of the show and also threw nearly violent tantrums over a sauce packet.

It's getting to the point where I can no longer take pride in being white because all that's coming from us white folks is crying about being oppressed and attacked at every corner by everything and everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

So you're throwing a tantrum over a game you've not played yet? Okay.

Reminds me of the Senator at the hearing for Night Trap when asked if he ever played the game by the developers and his response was "I do not need to play the game to know it is full of rape, torture, and evil!" or the one book author who went onto fox news to say Mass Effect 1 was full of sexual enslavement.
    Til people take pride in having hobbies and liking tv shows. People being "proud" of what color they are is pathetic enough, but goddddddd daaaaaaaamn.
    Anyone else notice people who should keep their mouths shut end most discussions with, "reminds me of..."? Because stupid people can't handle reality, they post up in the safe, warm, comfy past.

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    My main problem is how obvious shit games like this one has all criticsim brushed away due to it being politicized.

"Oh you said the game sucks? What are you? A facists? A nazi? Only a nazi would say that"

no... the game doesn't suck because butthurt nazis, the game sucks because the game sucks.

People tried to do the same exact shit with ME: Andromeda until even Bioware basically admitted the game was shit.
    But Wolfenstein isn't shit though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was more disturbed by the part where they all get shit faced including the pregnant woman. Also the retarded bit where the same heavily pregnant woman turns Rambo and basicly scrambled her kids with a close proximity grenade blast. Between those two stunts her kids will defiantly be retarded.

The last Wolfenstine was really good this one is shit.
    Last edited by Nathreim; 2017-10-30 at 08:38 PM.

Getting triggered over a single word. That's quite... impressive?

Deleted
    This reminds me of the resident evil 5 controversy which was also a pile horseshit.

13 hours played in Wolfenstein 2, game ruled. If it offended you that's pretty sad, tbqh.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    I was more disturbed by the part where they all get shit faced including the pregnant woman. Also the retarded bit where the same heavily pregnant woman turns Rambo and basicly scrambled her kids with a close proximity grenade blast. Between those two stunts her kids will defiantly be retarded.

The last Wolfenstine was really good this one is shit.
    Yeah, Anna felt really out of place at the end. I was just waiting for some last minute drama where I have to choose once again, this time between one of the twins, because she got shot or captured.. at least they spared me that faux drama born out of sheer idiocy. I wouldn't call it shit, but I certainly wouldn't shower it in praise, at best it was a continuation on the level of the previous one at worst it was bit lower than new order.

If you call this game shit compared to the first one then just lol. It's a series where BJ has in the last two installments traveled to space twice, a cripple regains the ability to walk by wearing a super suit made by hyper advanced mega-Jews (again, twice) and a burly 40+ year old walks around doublefisting futuristic MG42s(..twice). The gameplay is basically identical between the two but an over the top corny action scene with a pregnant women going Rambo is where the series jumps the shark and becomes shit. Ooooooooookay
    Last edited by Gib Lover; 2017-10-30 at 09:05 PM.

If a person is using skin color as a derogatory put down, they are a racist. Apparently the people working at Zenimax owned Bethesda are a bunch of racists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_A._Altman

I think the body thing was my shark, the extra-terrestrial travel in this installment was the t-rex on top of the proverbial shark and the compression to fit through a 20cm diameter pipe unlocked the laser guns upgrade for the t-rex.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2017-10-30 at 09:16 PM.

Other than the constrictor vest both of those were in the previous game, albeit dialed down. Whichever soldier you choose to die later comes back as a brain in a jar in a boss battle and you go to the moon. I would actually love someone to put together a checklist of all the ridiculous shit from the first one and this one, because this game hits the same points beat for beat but ratchets them up.

Space travel, heads placed somewhere else and still functioning, work camp/walled in ghettos with mass execution, Eva's Hammer is replaced by the sky fortress, etc.

The series was always dumb, the series has been constantly outdoing itself all the way back to the re-imaging with horror/cult elements. It's fine if people don't like it, but I don't see how you could like the first one and not this one when all story aside its literally the same gameplay but the knife is now a hatchet.