Poll: Will you be playing the next expansion regardless of what it is?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Will you be playing the Next Expansion?

Simple question. Regardless of what the expansion is, will you be playing it?

For me, it doesn't matter what they release as the next expansion, I will be playing it no matter what.

playing wow til i die

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

For me, it doesn't matter what they release as the next expansion, I will be playing it no matter what.
    for me, as we chatted :P probably not, however i keep following wow news and am excited af for the next expac. LIke im excited for a game that im not even planning on playing. Old habits die hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah, and this time, this time UKA UKA will make sure I do things right.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've played World of Warcraft since 2005 - 12 years, nearly 13. I've bought every expansion and played it during the beginning at LEAST until the second major patch each time. I don't see it ever changing - I enjoy it, so I play. And when I'm bored, I take a break.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    for me, as we chatted :P probably not, however i keep following wow news and am excited af for the next expac. LIke im excited for a game that im not even planning on playing. Old habits die hard.
    You wouldn't even buy it to try it out?

Even if you pay $40 for the expansion and $15 for 1 month of game time, and you play it for 40-50 hours, id say $55 bucks is money well spent for the amount of entertainment you get out of it.

Deleted
    You wouldn't even buy it to try it out?

Even if you pay $40 for the expansion and $15 for 1 month of game time, and you play it for 40-50 hours, id say $55 bucks is money well spent for the amount of entertainment you get out of it.
    probably the first month or 2 depending on the expac, but idk really, im think im ready to move on. The first months of an expac are always fun tho

Of course I will Jay. I always like to preorder and play the new expansion mate.

Actually on a plane now on my laptop on my way to California to see the expansion reveal this Friday! :O (Got an earlier plane since I'm also going there on business)

HYPE HYPE HYPE!

Playing? No.
    Following news and story? Yes.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Certainly the one-time quest content for the story at launch.

After that, it can go any way depending on the game systems.

Probably stick with 1 character for longer, I hope they don't go the 12(+) class specific route again (class order halls)
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-10-30 at 08:37 PM.

If Jaylock likes it, its shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    If Jaylock likes it, its shit.
    What a shocker people coming in again to attack the OP.....

If they add something new and interesting I will for sure. If not, maybe I'll just follow friends who play or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Of course I will Jay. I always like to preorder and play the new expansion mate.

Actually on a plane now on my laptop on my way to California to see the expansion reveal this Friday! :O (Got an earlier plane since I'm also going there on business)

HYPE HYPE HYPE!
    Plane wi fi... man that's the life.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Plane wi fi... man that's the life.
    It's awful. Takes 50 years to load a page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends what it is.

Depends on what they have to say at Blizzcon, but I'm not really liking the direction the game is going these days. Might buy it and play a few months, we'll see.

I said i would see it through to the end so yes i will though i certainly wont be grinding alot or doing hardcore stuff. Those days are behind me now.

All things considered, I prefer the planes with little mini-netflixes for you to watch whatever you please

OT: Yes, unless something goes attrociously wrong, I don't see myself suddenly deciding I am not playing wow anymore because X and Y

10+ Year Old Account
    My plans changed for Blizzcon and I wont actually be in attendance this year, (personal things going on), but if I were, i'd totally get a drink with you during the con!