Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

Economy reset for next expansion?

Don't you think that would be better if the gold is reset for the next expansion? Most of the players that have infinite gold will not like, but the economy of wow have no sense to be honest, or at least introduce a new type of gold for the new items of the next expansion for the AH.

10+ Year Old Account
    This will not happen. They will add a gold sink, but to reset people's "hard" work (whether it was difficult or just time consuming) would be a horrible move that Blizzard would not do.

Quote Originally Posted by dadoru View Post
    Don't you think that would be better if the gold is reset for the next expansion? Most of the players that have infinite gold will not like, but the economy of wow have no sense to be honest, or at least introduce a new type of gold for the new items of the next expansion for the AH.
    It's already much better than during WoD. I think this is a process that takes time, like in real life. You can't just reset gold lol.

The only reason anyone would want an economy reset is because they are poor and to lazy/unskilled to make gold. And they want to be at the same level as the people who work hard without doing anything. So no. Its a terrible idea.

No, that would be a stupid idea.

Deleted
    It won't work. People will just hoard rare and expensive items, sell them for massive profit after reset.

The only way to reset is to wipe all gold and items from characters. That would make many players quit, so that's not going to happen.

So you know all that stuff you've done for years to make gold, or get shit you want... yea forget all that - we are erasing it, hope you still come back to play.

Punishing those who enjoy farming and buying rare items like I do because some are not willing to put in the work will not change anything. most would just hold the items till the gold was saved up again and just sell it a higher price.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenno View Post
    The only reason anyone would want an economy reset is because they are poor and to lazy/unskilled to make gold. And they want to be at the same level as the people who work hard without doing anything. So no. Its a terrible idea.
    You don´t need skll for farm gold, just time, you hability to be efficient is other thing. But anyways i understand the players who took his time for farm gold, but i just thought that would be more fun if all players start at the same level.

Why the hell should people that put effort into getting their gold be screwed over?

What a bloody retarded idea.

Let poor people remain poor if they can't be arsed to make their own gold.

LOLWUT, go tell this to the people selling a ton of token every month.

Just put 10 good items on the BMAH per day. /solved

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    The market is fine as it is. It fixes itself.
    Not in real life

You dont understand the can of worms that will open for Blizzard legally. They sell a token to players so they can receive gold.

sorry you're poor as fuck OP, but you're staying poor as fuck.

Not in real life
    Depends on which team you're on. But I was mainly being provocative haha, of course it doesn't fix itself (except in WoW).

Not in real life
    Unlike real life, to an extent, where there's a steady economic flow in circulation or being hoarded... the game constantly producing gold out of thin air... and that causes the gold inflation... so...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-10-20 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    sorry you're poor as fuck OP, but you're staying poor as fuck.
    This made me chuckle hehe!

People with real gold don't "farm". Your post shows how much you know about it.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..