• Marksmanship

7 3.87%
  • Beast Mastery

5 2.76%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    for me it's way more fun.

the previous iteration was just a chore to play, it feels much more fluid now.

but of course it's subjective, I'm sure some people loved the previous one more.

my top 3 hard specs in no particular order

sub rogue
    ww monk
    fire mage
    I found sub rogue a bit more difficult than sin/combat, but as you can tell I haven't done any raiding since MoP, so I haven't tried Outlaw, and don't know how it plays now. The update on feral sounds great though, because I always WANT to play feral, but don't because I just found it too much of a pain in the ass..
    My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today.

By Shyama

Survival hunter

A literal spinning plates spec

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drish View Post
    I mean, the person he quoted posed a question and then clearly showed ignorance at the answer of the question. Balance druids delete the DPS adds on mythic KJ to the point that it's not even funny. They can also solo soak the touches on Avatar while having cooldowns line up with either the second or third shield (if you happen to struggle with one of them), and then can solo a dark mark in the final phase.

This is ignoring that on early progression DI, Harjatan, Desolate Host, and Mistress were practically made for them.

(To answer the question he posed as a random passerby I've cleared mythic on a shadow priest)

I don't think shadow is as hard as people are implying as much as it is unforgiving. If you happen to get the first bomb on maiden you can't carry your stacks and get a second torrent in the same voidform for example. The difference between a dropped voidform, and a 60 stack bloodlust second-potion torrent is absolutely staggering. With lingering insanity every mistake you make carries over into the next voidform not just your current one, and it also affects the time spent between voidforms. Not intrinsically hard itself, just unforgiving, layering the mechanics and planning your movements is the hard part.
    Yes that is what makes it difficult pretty much. You really need to understand the fights in and out to minimise the amount of mistakes you do. Most classes can cruise by fine without needing to understand every nook and cranny in an encounter.

For sure a Shadow Priest, especially if the level of the dungeon is low mythic or Time walking etc. Everything dies before you can do your thang.

#HardLyfe

Deleted
    "my class is hardest to play which by implication means I am a better player than you"

this thread

100th percentile, proc based classes

Any and all specs whose rotation depends on being stationary most of the time is hard to play as DPS.

There are some very mobile specs that have a complex rotation too, but the existence of these two types of "hard DPS spec to play" needs to be pointed out because it seems like people are going for one or the other.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-11-09 at 08:10 PM.

Define hard. I mean sure you could play a GS frost mage with an affix like volcanic which generally just makes things harder for yourself and your team. But is this considered "hard"? So is doing content with low ilvl then.

Honestly no class has a challenging rotation/priority system anymore or force you into decisions that matter. Either your spec/talents/class/gear cater to a situation to perform optimally or it doesn't. Either you got good procs, or you didnt.

The last challenging elements I saw bound to a class was double ice lancing for mages and feral snapshotting in MoP which were both removed from the game.

Ramp up classes have difficulty keeping up with dps but that does not make them hard to play.
    It just means they cater to different kind of encounters.

so according to mmo-c the hardest class is the one that is so shit u shouldn't take to m+

as no-one did in MDI, they aren't going to show off their "skill" bringing an spriest to lose hard rofl.

Lol, who the fuck voted for Balance Druids?

(I'm main Boomkin in a Mythic Guild)