Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    This is the new norm.
    Its one of the bad things bout living in a big city but you can't really expect it not to happen.
    Not sure what there is left to discuss on this subject though?
    We have a few people say "muslims" then the other side "not real muslims, as real muslims would not do that".
    Then another person comes in and says "but look at all the stuff the right is doing".
    Then people link 1 or 2 things and start yelling at each other. Then the right wingers get banned and infracted by Endus.

Thats how these treads always go.

Don't people learn? :P
    You poor, self unaware victims of mean ol' Endus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    You poor, self unaware victims of mean ol' Endus.
    Haven't been banned by Endus in more then a year, but lets be honest. Its all he does.
    Thanks for taking that 1 little sentence out of my post to comment on though.

A white president who has said there are good kkk and white nationalists says diversity is bad. What a shock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why didn't Trump call for the death penalty over the white supremacist that also plowed in a group of people with a car

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Hah, you, criticizing anyone for being dimwitted. I

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...re-misinformed

Or just look at the Manafort/Mueller inditment coverage. Fox news is literally everything people you say about any "lefitist" news sources times 10. Fox news is the shittiest of all the main stream news sources. And the best part? Both Democrats and Republicans are woefully misinformed after watching fox news by as high as 30 points. If you want to be a misinformed idiot odds say you watch fox or think it's a good source for news.

I can outwit him and you in my sleep. But then again I've actually watched fox news and anyone with an IQ of 30 could see it's a steaming pile of shit but for 1 or two people on it like Shepard Smith, and sometimes Megan Kelly. The only people stupid enough to believe what he said could have god himself refute their argument and they'd still not believe it. The rest are trolls. Literally the only two possibilities.

No they don't. Learn to understand what you're actually reading. Fox refusing to admit Trump is doing shitty things and reporting on deflections/how it's ultimately Hillary's fault trump sucks is not fair and balanced. Bringing on a "lefty" for all the conservatives to jump on does not mean you're doing good journalism. Which is basically what fox does while the other 90% of their coverage is basically propaganda. As I said to satimy: Manafort coverage. Fox news talks about how Millennials ruined halloween or how it's Hillary/Podesta's fault.

uggggh aggggh it was so hard to crush your ill informed poorly thought out argument. I'll take 4 more shots just so it can be a fairer fight. Not fair, but closer.
    Then do it and stop posting about how smart you are. If I have an in of 30, then it shouldn't take more than a sentence to destroy my argument as my iq is 40 points lower than a retard

Quote Originally Posted by SoyBoy View Post
    This was the first terrorist attack during Trump's presidency, we had multiple muslim terror attacks since 9/11.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats is all pork barrel spending.
    We've had more terrorist attacks in the US by any one non-Muslim group than Muslims since 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    A white president who has said there are good kkk and white nationalists says diversity is bad. What a shock.
    By that logic he also said there are good comunists. Also the last black president refused to even pronounced islamic and terrorist attack in the same sentance

Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    By that logic he also said there are good comunists. Also the last black president refused to even pronounced islamic and terrorist attack in the same sentance
    Now that is false as he did say such.

And does no one person stand on their own? Why are you trying to excuse trump by bringing up people not trump?

Wow, the terrorist came into the US on a permanent resident visa. The US has this lottery where 50K poor people from where ever in the world can apply for a permanent resident visa.

Congress wants to replace this with a merit based system like Canada has so that we only let in wealthy people.

I don't like this.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Mass gun shooting- OMG Don't politicize tragedies! Guns don't kill people. He's just 1 bad apple, no reason to do anything about it.

Muslim kills people- OMG BAN ALL MUSLIMS! BAN! BAN! BAN!

Stay classy, conservatives.
    Trucks kill people.
    We should ban trucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    But I thought people wearing a swastika were very fine people?
    Why do you think that?

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

Then the right wingers get banned and infracted by Endus.
    then.......

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't been banned by Endus in more then a year

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    its sad how a few bad apples ruins it for everyone else.
    Statistically it's more than a few. Also, the amount of support they receive from their community is a large percentage. Just for curiosity sakes, what is the number where we draw the line?

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Or just look at the Manafort/Mueller inditment coverage. Fox news is literally everything people you say about any "lefitist" news sources times 10. Fox news is the shittiest of all the main stream news sources. And the best part? Both Democrats and Republicans are woefully misinformed after watching fox news by as high as 30 points. If you want to be a misinformed idiot odds say you watch fox or think it's a good source for news.
    Is it really that bad? While European (and thus not actually having watched it), I certainly don't doubt that FOX News is...quite awful, when it comes to being partial or even trying to portray an at least somewhat accurate objective picture of things - but after the Barcelona incident-coverage on CNN, they have literally become a standing joke around here. As a non-American, I used to prefer CNN for the "American-perspective" every now and again, or however you want to put it, simply because I gathered that they must be a rather decent source of news (and were readily available in Europe) - and then, as mentioned, the Barcelona-incident happened.

Since, CNN has literally become a standing joke around here. Myself, I work at a university where english is the go-to language (doesn't help that I work with a number of spanish people either, I suppose), and boy is CNN's reputation utterly demolished. Beyond resuscitation, basically. Maybe a bit harsh, seeing as how it was one singular instance, but on the other hand it was the most ridiculously horrid (alternatively, most angled ever) analysis I have ever witnessed on a "proper" news channel, from actual 'professional' analysts, so it's rather hard to argue with. They would have been outsmarted by a 5 year old in that segment, and it's quite doubtful if they could beat said 5 year old even in terms of knowledge of the world outside of the US...it was just a parody. Whether on purpose or accidental. I mean, is it really even possible, that FOX News is that much worse, without being an obvious charade? Or CNN is only an utter joke of a channel when it comes to European matters, and is quite a lot better when the news pertains to the US?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    Is it really that bad? While European (and thus not actually having watched it), I certainly don't doubt that FOX News is...quite awful, when it comes to being partial or even trying to portray an at least somewhat accurate objective picture of things - but after the Barcelona incident-coverage on CNN, they have literally become a standing joke around here. As a non-American, I used to prefer CNN for the "American-perspective" every now and again, or however you want to put it, simply because I gathered that they must be a rather decent source of news (and were readily available in Europe) - and then, as mentioned, the Barcelona-incident happened.

Since, CNN has literally become a standing joke around here. Myself, I work at a university where english is the go-to language (doesn't help that I work with a number of spanish people either, I suppose), and boy is CNN's reputation utterly demolished. Beyond resuscitation, basically. Maybe a bit harsh, seeing as how it was one singular instance, but on the other hand it was the most ridiculously horrid (alternatively, most angled ever) analysis I have ever witnessed on a "proper" news channel, from actual 'professional' analysts, so it's rather hard to argue with. They would have been outsmarted by a 5 year old in that segment, and it's quite doubtful if they could beat said 5 year old even in terms of knowledge of the world outside of the US...it was just a parody. Whether on purpose or accidental. I mean, is it really even possible, that FOX News is that much worse, without being an obvious charade? Or CNN is only an utter joke of a channel when it comes to European matters, and is quite a lot better when the news pertains to the US?
    Pretending CNN is in any way comparable to Fox is ridiculous. Being European is not an excuse for that level of ignorance.

You are either hopelessly partisan or fixated on a single issue, and your views are not representative of Europeans or anything.

You guys really need to stop conflating editorial bias with actual untruthful reporting. CNN has the former, Fox... at the very least blurs the line on the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You guys really need to stop conflating editorial bias with actual untruthful reporting. CNN has the former, Fox... at the very least blurs the line on the latter.
    "editorial bias" like editing footage to make it seem like someone said something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    "editorial bias" like editing footage to make it seem like someone said something else.
    Editorial bias is when your op-ed pieces all have a particular ideological slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Editorial bias is when your op-ed pieces all have a particular ideological slant.
    That's my point, you're trying to downplay what CNN has done, when they have done exactly what you say only Fox has done.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    That's my point, you're trying to downplay what CNN has done, when they have done exactly what you say only Fox has done.
    Perhaps you'd like to provide examples?