View Poll Results: Would you ever have sex with your boss for career advancement?

Voters
172. This poll is closed
  • No

79 45.93%
  • Yes

93 54.07%
Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Would you ever have sex with your boss for career advancement?

Would you ever have sex with your boss for career advancement, or to get a better grade in school, or as part of a bargaining agreement?

What is your opinion on people that will, do or have?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I'd sleep with my boss if they were a pillow.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

yes i would

Deleted
    I'm the boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I'm the boss
    I am also a boss and would never accept it. In fact, any suggestion of it would be insta fire. Don't care how hot you are.

Edit: Unless you are Gal Gadot

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If my boss gave me the option to further my career to sleep with him, I would sue his ass for sexual harassment and not have to worry about working for a nice long while.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I'm the boss
    So is that a yes or No, J/K

Yeah for me it doesn't matter, if given the opportunity to do it sure, provided I wasn't married myself and more importantly I KNEW the position I would be obtaining and I was a 100% sure I could do it and back it up with more than just sleeping with the boss.

As far as anyone else, as long as a position isn't critical like a doctor or something, I really don't care if anybody else did or didn't because at the end of the day other people's morals don't mean a damn to me as long as I don't have to be affected by it and two adults agree willingly to whatever arrangement.

I think it's wrong and shouldn't happen personally over all, mostly because even if you slept your way to the top or into an opportunity, that is by no means any indication a person will remain or that person can go on fooling anybody a person is capable.

Kind of like Trump all that money and buying people off, can't make up for the fact the entire world knows what a fucking phony and loser he is.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-10-31 at 08:11 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I'm a straight male and my boss looks like a cross between Al Bundy and Peter Griffin.....so no.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    I am also a boss and would never accept it. In fact, any suggestion of it would be insta fire. Don't care how hot you are.

Hi to you, person with great taste.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post

Gal Gadot here, I am look for the sex yes.

OT: So long as they're within my preferences while decently intoxicated of course. I also do not judge anyone that has ever used sex for career advancement. I feel a bit different when it is the other way around. Someone with superiority using that superiority in any kind of way to leverage sex is abhorrent and disgusting

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I'm a straight male and my boss looks like a cross between Al Bundy and Peter Griffin.....so no.
    Stop i can only be so erect

Wouldn't be above that. And neither would ANY of you all!

100%, in a heartbeat
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    Wouldn't be above that. And neither would ANY of you all!
    Why do that when I make enough to live on by suing the company?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    What a relevant image.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, I would. Don't really care what gender either, as long as they're reasonably attractive. And as long as there's no lying or cheating involved.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    If my boss gave me the option to further my career to sleep with him, I would sue his ass for sexual harassment and not have to worry about working for a nice long while.
    Does that count as sexual harassment? Doesn't harassment have to be a repeated act by definition?

10+ Year Old Account
    What does the picture have to do with it?

10+ Year Old Account
    If I'm not in a relationship, hell yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Does that count as sexual harassment? Doesn't harassment have to be a repeated act by definition?
    No, a one time egregious breach of conduct can be enough. The example given would certainly qualify under a vast majority of company policies and laws.

More like my boss should feel honored to have sex with me.

She look like this?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland