View Poll Results: Would you ever have sex with your boss for career advancement?

Voters
172. This poll is closed
  • No

79 45.93%
  • Yes

93 54.07%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I would do most things for career advancement with little to no effort. So yes, sex is not omitted.

No i'm not a prostitute .

If she's a hot woman yes

Funny how the majority of men in this thread would have sex with their boss if even only for the chance to have sex while the women would hardly consider it or instead sue for sexual harassment. Pretty interesting yet totally expected results in this thread lol.

No, never.

If I can't earn my advancement with my skills, networking, and accomplishments, I'll just move on to a company where I will have the chance to advance. There's no need to sell myself or my abilities short, or put myself in such a compromised position.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as how my boss looks like an identical twin to Reagan Foxx but with real boobs I'm pretty sure I'd do it.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ian she mildly attractive in this scenario?

Deleted
    Dunno, but for sure I'd never accept such proposal if I were a boss myself. Too much risk of being sued later, even if it's 100% fair, honest, consented and whatnot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Funny how the majority of men in this thread would have sex with their boss if even only for the chance to have sex while the women would hardly consider it or instead sue for sexual harassment. Pretty interesting yet totally expected results in this thread lol.
    And yet there is a 'phenomena' about women losing their mind over 50 Shades of Grey.
    I think in real world it's just that most men who are bosses are opposite of being attractive. If it was like in the movie, women would be more agreeing aswell, I think.

Maybe if I was single at the time, the promotion was pretty significant and he was a good looker.

My boss is a dude, so no.

His wife is half-owner though, so if sleeping with her if it helped my career with no chance of reprecussions, I'd do it. In the real world there would be too much risk in doing that though, and she's no where near hot enough to risk my job for. Nice boobs though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    Dunno, but for sure I'd never accept such proposal if I were a boss myself. Too much risk of being sued later, even if it's 100% fair, honest, consented and whatnot.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet there is a 'phenomena' about women losing their mind over 50 Shades of Grey.
    I think in real world it's just that most men who are bosses are opposite of being attractive. If it was like in the movie, women would be more agreeing aswell, I think.
    I dunno, I feel like women are more forgiving of appearances when it comes to sex when they're in a relationship and they have a strong connection. Outside of those relationships I think they somewhat avoid most interactions with men because they're being bombarded by attention from dudes that want to have sex with them. I feel some sympathy for women but at the same time that's what required of men if they want to have sex or be involved at all with women.

She's mildly thick, but above average and early 30's. Hells yeah I would.

Deleted
    I dunno, I feel like women are more forgiving of appearances when it comes to sex when they're in a relationship and they have a strong connection. Outside of those relationships I think they somewhat avoid most interactions with men because they're being bombarded by attention from dudes that want to have sex with them. I feel some sympathy for women but at the same time that's what required of men if they want to have sex or be involved at all with women.
    I meant 'attractiveness' in broader meaning than just appearance. Maybe it's just me, but most male bosses I've met weren't attractive beyond just appearance. Those who were, were long married and in stable relationships, not exactly the ones who'd betray their wifes anyway.

Really depends on what job am i doing and what kind of a person/body the boss is.

Frankly sex ain't a sacred thing to me.

Depends if I was single or not, and if she wasn't gross. My idea of "Gross" is very lenient..so. I'd have to say circumstantial, not going to vote on yes/no.

Well as a straight male I would do almost anything for major financial gain and it doesn't matter if its with a male or female. Just as long as there was no long lasting negative effects.

In a world where everything is controlled by money, We are all whores. Some just sell there body sexually while others don't sell there body sexually and just sell it for labor.

But as I said we are all whores..
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-10-31 at 09:31 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

As with most surveys, the men tell the truth while the women are trying to save face.

I would like to remind you that surveys also state women prefer chubbier men to athletic ones.

Rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

Would you ever have sex with your boss for career advancement, or to get a better grade in school, or as part of a bargaining agreement?

What is your opinion on people that will, do or have?
    The sex with someone you really shouldn't is the benefit here. The deal made is simply a bonus.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Be interesting to see what the ratio is between men saying yes or no and Woman saying yes or no.

Cause lets face most red blooded men will never turn down sex either straight or if they are gay, gay sex and if you throw in advancement or any gain well thats just a plus but to woman i guess it would feel like prostitution and thats why most of them would be against it.

If I wanted to sleep with them anyway, then probably yes lol
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb