Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Yeah, limited resources are always a pain in the ass, aren't they? Maybe that's why SpaceX knows they will be able to carry out this plan?! Cuz we just don't have the resources to spy on them because we use them all to spy on private countries instead!! Man, they really are 5 steps ahead of us, aren't they? We are all doooooomed!

- - - Updated - - -

No, spying on them is illegal. We are busy spying on private countries, though, so we will use your plan to just hope SpaceX will mess up before we spy on them, no big deal!
    You can observe without spying. If you have no observable evidence, then there is no good cause to make baseless accusations or assumptions to further a predetermined goal. You skipped the first step of the scientific method. Now, if you have any observable evidence, feel free to share it.

No, spying on private companies is illegal, so we don't have any evidence of what they are doing when we are not looking.

We are keeping busy spying on private countries, though, so we can have evidence of what they are doing when we are not looking!

We will just have to use your plan and simply hope SpaceX will mess up before we spy on them, no big deal!

Wut?

Have you fallen victim to conspiracy theories?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You can observe without spying.
    No no, you can spy on other private countries anytime you want to, it's ok!

Just don't spy on private companies in your own country anytime you want to, ok?

Private companies in your own country need their privacy to ensure they can annihilate you before those other private countries do!
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-11-01 at 02:03 PM.

No no, you can spy on private countries, it's ok! Just don't spy on private companies, ok?

Private companies need their privacy to ensure they can annihilate you before those private countries do!
    No, don't spy on private companies without cause. You have never cited a justification for doing so. There was no observable data to warrant further investigation. Since you have no evidence, then making claims and assumptions is intellectually dishonest. Now, you are either trolling, or supremely ignorant. Which is it?

You are making baseless accusations, which makes it a conspiracy theory. You may as well just say that the world is flat.

don't spy on private companies without cause.
    Yes, yes, of course, only spy on private countries without cause, we heard your plan!

SpaceX, you got this! Get them weapons into space, no one's looking!

Private countries, sorry, but you gonna be spied on! We will see your weapons!

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-11-01 at 02:17 PM.

Yes, yes, of course, only spy on private countries without cause, we heard your plan!

SpaceX, you got this! Get them weapons into space, no one's looking!

Private countries, sorry, but you gonna be spied on! We will see your weapons!
    Where did I say to spy on anyone without cause? Now you are making baseless claims against me.Either back up your claim against me, or retract it.

Where did I say to spy on anyone without cause? Now you are making baseless claims against me.Either back up your claim against me, or retract it.
    No, no, spying on private countries for any reason is quite legal, sorry, no one needs your plan for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's one thing to be against spying, it's another to keep implying private companies are killing people because we can't spy on them. That's conspiracy level drivel.

Closing