Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raego View Post
    We're gonna find out what the expansion is on friday... why the fuck do people still bother with leaks.
    I think they're fun

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    This round of leaks seems to be aimed at creating the worst leak possible.
    Over the last few days, they've gotten less detailed, and what little detail has been provided has been very bland and vague, and overall there's such a lack of effort in creating them that it probably took a lot of effort to make them this bad.

The trolls have turned and have become more and more blatantly troll-ish to the point that it will be the new thing; be as obviously troll-y as possible and see who you bait.
    To hell with tact or subterfuge, hook the easy ones and get your lols.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    This round of leaks seems to be aimed at creating the worst leak possible.
    Over the last few days, they've gotten less detailed, and what little detail has been provided has been very bland and vague, and overall there's such a lack of effort in creating them that it probably took a lot of effort to make them this bad.
    I remember when people used to dismiss detailed leaks as fake because of how detailed they were and how real leaks are never that detailed. Pick one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Just like it would work for Naga with pants.

As for boots, I have to ask again, do you really think anyone who wants to play a Naga will care that you won't be able to see boots on them?

Why do you think people wanna play Naga? Because they want the experience of being a snake that slides over the ground instead of walking on two feet. Naga with feet is not what they want. Naga with feet is an oxymoron.
    Doesnt matter that they care, it's a matter of making sense. Which you apparently cant comprehend.

If people wanna be a naga that damn badly, then they can max out the CD on that one toy that turns them into a naga. That's one of the reasons the toy exists.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Doesnt matter that they care, it's a matter of making sense.
    No it's a matter of giving the fans what they want. What doesn't make sense? That Naga would be wearing boots for stats but you wouldn't actually see them on them? Then what about being able to hide your shoulders or helmet? It's exactly the same thing. What is your problem?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    If people wanna be a naga that damn badly, then they can max out the CD on that one toy that turns them into a naga. That's one of the reasons the toy exists.
    What a dumb suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    Do you ever stop? This is about as annoying as your whine threads man.

Could've just posted this in the speculation thread.
    Its hilarious why people go into these threads just to be triggered.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope people that post these leaks get hit by a truck.

No it's a matter of giving the fans what they want. What doesn't make sense? That Naga would be wearing boots for stats but you wouldn't actually see them on them? Then what about being able to hide your shoulders or helmet? It's exactly the same thing. What is your problem?

- - - Updated - - -

What a dumb suggestion.
    Nagas are stupid and will never happen. As if the boot and legs are the problem here. They cant jump and surely cant mount. Even murlocs are more bound to happen than nagas...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solence View Post
    Nagas are stupid and will never happen. As if the boot and legs are the problem here. They cant jump and surely cant mount. Even murlocs are more bound to happen than nagas...
    They can jump. And they can go sidesaddle. Why can't anyone come up with one single logical reason against Naga? I mean Blizzard even said they wanna do them.

No they cant jump! the glitchy animationless jump you get while transformed, is hardly something i as a logical human beeing can call a jump.... and sidesaddle makes no sense at all when you just think about it for a single second. But i guess thats your general problem anyway so i type it out for you: they would simply fall off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Its hilarious why people go into these threads just to be triggered.
    If you call that getting triggered...

/yawn...

This guy again?
    Sealth [Cenarius] Priest

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tertullian72 View Post
    Making the new zones underwater would be one way to deal with the flying issue. Of course, it would be just as annoying as the Cataclysm starter zone was.
    Yeah, but being underwater is like having permanent flying.

Deleted
    No they cant jump! the glitchy animationless jump you get while transformed, is hardly something i as a logical human beeing can call a jump....
    Dude... that's because they don't have a jumping animation. If they make them a race, they would get a new jumping animation, just like they'd get new animations and a new model in general. When I say "they can jump", I mean there is nothing keeping Naga from jumping. Lorewise, they should be able to use their tail to lift themselves into the air and gameplaywise, there is no reason not to give them the option to jump. Why can't people like you ever give up when they are confronted with reason and logic? I know you're just gonna ignore all this and pull some other shit out of your ass to tell me why they can't possibly be a race. Come up with better shit or give up.

and sidesaddle makes no sense at all when you just think about it for a single second. But i guess thats your general problem anyway so i type it out for you: they would simply fall off.
    Why would they fall off? Have you ever been a snake riding on a pony? You don't think they could find a way to stay up there? Is realism now all of a sudden a problem? What if I enter water on my mage's flying fire disc? Why doesn't it go out? Let's make WoW realistic again. Bring back flint and tinder.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-11-01 at 04:29 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    I really hope people that post these leaks get hit by a truck.
    What would be better is they are tried for crimes against humanity.. I can guess why the OP has not been banned yet but going to keep it to myself..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Yeah, but being underwater is like having permanent flying.
    But it would also be like having enemies and obstacles in the sky, so it get rid of the issues of being able to fly around enemies and obstacles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    What would be better is they are tried for crimes against humanity.. I can guess why the OP has not been banned yet but going to keep it to myself..
    I'm obviously sleeping with the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Not banned yet? Ok mods.

Only a couple more days of this bullshit anyway, thankfully.
    Haha you seriously think the mods on this site do anything. They're fucking worthless.

Then again what can you expect from a site with a 64 strikes and you're out perma ban policy
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2017-11-01 at 04:39 PM.

Dude... that's because they don't have a jumping animation. If they make them a race, they would get a new jumping animation, just like they'd get new animations and a new model in general. When I say "they can jump", I mean there is nothing keeping Naga from jumping. Lorewise, they should be able to use their tail to lift themselves into the air and gameplaywise, there is no reason not to give them the option to jump. Why can't people like you ever give up when they are confronted with reason and logic? I know you're just gonna ignore all this and pull some other shit out of your ass to tell me why they can't possibly be a race. Come up with better shit or give up.

Why would they fall off? Have you ever been a snake riding on a pony? You don't think they could find a way to stay up there? Is realism now all of a sudden a problem? What if I enter water on my mage's flying fire disc? Why doesn't it go out? Let's make WoW realistic again. Bring back flint and tinder.
    At this point its just trolling. Hope you get banned.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    I remember when people used to dismiss detailed leaks as fake because of how detailed they were and how real leaks are never that detailed. Pick one.
    I just dismiss them all.
    There is probably a nugget of truth in several of them, but I don't usually waste time in the speculation of any one specific leak because there really is no way to tell what's truth and what's not until the reveal.

I do, however, find it amusing to read the detailed ones because sometimes they have legit things in there that I wouldn't mind having, regardless of their validity.
    When the leaks are just 'level 120, south seas, naga', it's boring because there's nothing thought-provoking that we haven't seen.
    Your (or the source, at any rate) addition about customizable mounts and player-designed scenarios seem... far-fetched, to say the least, but at least sound semi-plausible, assuming the custom mount is a new one you get that you adorn with achievement-based armor and such, bells and whistles, that could be pretty fun.

Either way, only a couple more days until we find out for realsies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    I just dismiss them all.
    There is probably a nugget of truth in several of them, but I don't usually waste time in the speculation of any one specific leak because there really is no way to tell what's truth and what's not until the reveal.
    Yeah. And then you find out that there aren't only nuggets of truth in some of them, but that some are actually 100% legit. The Cataclysm leak had a lot of supporting evidence, so did Wrath. Not sure about TBC.