Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, no you don't. You speak bullshit because you can't back up your claims. Typical Trump Supporter.

- - - Updated - - -

You are calling particular posters douches, not someone that isn't on the forum. If I were to call you a douche for some reason, that would warrant an infraction, but if I called Trump a douche canoe with a dead ferret on his head, that isn't infractible.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it isn't. Crissi is calling Papa John a douche canoe, not you or anyone else on this forum.
    You know the rules my friend. Don’t make libelous claims without proof. When you can quote me directly supporting him you can then call me a supporter. Until then you are as much of a personal “supporter” of him as I am.

We all know this particular website is full of double standands.
    Some countries are open game to bash, others are not.
    Some groups are open games to bash, others are not.
    Some religions are open to bash, some you can’t even whisper their name.
    You all get the point.
    It is just the way this website is operated. If people don’t like it they are welcome to leave. There is nothing keeping them here except the sheer entertainment. Entertainment and observation of the human condition is what keeps me coming back, nothing more.
    Enjoy the rest of your afternoon everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Seems like calling leader of another poster's country a douche canoe with a dead ferret on his head has the potential to start a country vs country flame war. How about we just don't use toxic words to describe the leaders of any country?

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like you are the one crying here. /shrug.

I like PJ's pizza and I don't have a problem at all with you saying it is poop. I would be surprised if I don't eat some at least once in the next couple weeks. Are you offended that I like it?
    " I know you are but what am I." Is not a good comeback. You can like whatever you feel like, I'm not offended in the least, it's just funny watching people like you, get butthurt that people call it crap. So please, enjoy your pizza.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Nobody is an awful lot of people.
    People are welcome to look things up for themselves. If people on this site would stop source shaming perhaps I will start linking sources. Until then, I will not because I see no reason to. It really is as simple as that. Most “professionally” run websites have strict rules against source shaming. For some reason this site does not.

- - - Updated - - -

Evidence of source shaming?
    If I find some will you delete your account? If I don’t I will delete mine. Sound good?
    its not out job to fact check for you because your all mad because people call you out on your bullshit. so unless you can source your arguments don't expect anyone to believe a word you say.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    Playing devil's advocate here. Why is that exactly? What then is the purpose of said "rule".
    Because that is their rule, you can't call other posters names.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/01/papa...zza-sales.html

Looks like Papa Johns is a little low on dough, claiming that NFL protests took a slice out of their pie.
    Fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Seems like calling leader of another poster's country a douche canoe with a dead ferret on his head has the potential to start a country vs country flame war. How about we just don't use toxic words to describe the leaders of any country?

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like you are the one crying here. /shrug.

I like PJ's pizza and I don't have a problem at all with you saying it is poop. I would be surprised if I don't eat some at least once in the next couple weeks. Are you offended that I like it?
    Considering I am American, Trump deserves everything he and his dead ferret get.

Shhhhh why don't you play and let the adults talk for a second okay?

The purpose of the rule has nothing to do with the parties involved. It serves a specific purpose, an objective... I'm asking what that objective is.
    It was just explained, not his fault that you can't comprehend simple English.
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Because that is their rule, you can't call other posters names.
    Wow... its like pulling teeth. Keeping going... and why wouldn't they want users to call each other names...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    It was just explained, not his fault that you can't comprehend simple English.
    Says the guy who can't comprehend... English.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    You know the rules my friend. Don’t make libelous claims without proof. When you can quote me directly supporting him you can then call me a supporter. Until then you are as much of a personal “supporter” of him as I am.

We all know this particular website is full of double standands.
    Some countries are open game to bash, others are not.
    Some groups are open games to bash, others are not.
    Some religions are open to bash, some you can’t even whisper their name.
    You all get the point.
    It is just the way this website is operated. If people don’t like it they are welcome to leave. There is nothing keeping them here except the sheer entertainment. Entertainment and observation of the human condition is what keeps me coming back, nothing more.
    Enjoy the rest of your afternoon everyone.
    They aren't libelous claims, your entire post history shows how much of a knob polishing you do for Trump. Trying to deny it, in any way shape or form isn't going to work.

Wow... its like pulling teeth. Keeping going... and why wouldn't they want users to call each other names...

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me exactly what I'm not comprehending, he explained it to you, yet you're still confused.

- - - Updated - - -

Because it is flaming other users. It has been a rule since forever. I mean, you have been here for over 6 years, you know their rules. I have been here 8, had my share of infractions because I called some douche a douche.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Moderation double standards will unfortunately always exist especially when MMOC go OTT and hire like 15+ individual mods

Tell me exactly what I'm not comprehending, he explained it to you, yet you're still confused.
    I think he is trying to say that we are the SJWs because we don't like being called names, even though it is a popular rule to not do that on just about every forum or comment section.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it is flaming other users. It has been a rule since forever. I mean, you have been here for over 6 years, you know their rules. I have been here 8, had my share of infractions because I called some douche a douche.
    You're purposely avoiding answering the question.

Why would they not want users flaming other users?

Deleted
    TBF I have seen people get infracted for calling people who are not members inflamatry names so it isn't exclusive to members only

10+ Year Old Account
    Circular reasoning... look it up, child.

So more stories on this Turd.

Some think Jerry Jones was behind the Papa John’s rant

So basically Jerry Jones owns 49 percent of 71 Papa John’s stores.

Now this is where the story may get into more speculation and behind the scenes of the NFL that some may not be interested in.

Basically Jerry Jones, who has a player Ezekiel Elliott, facing a 6 game suspension. Well Jerry of course is trying to reverse this ruling by Commissioner Roger Goodell. So the rumor is he riled up Papa John’s owner about the protest to show Goodell is losing money to the owners.

Also.

Pizza Hut 'not seeing any impact' from NFL protests on pizza sales
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2017-11-02 at 10:22 PM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Circular reasoning... look it up, child.
    Ah, name calling, and being passive aggressive, you've already lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he is trying to say that we are the SJWs because we don't like being called names, even though it is a popular rule to not do that on just about every forum or comment section.
    You'd be wrong. I'm more than happy to answer the question for you. But it's more effective if you get there on your own.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't realize we were playing a game, but if it gets you to stop talking... sure I lost.

Deleted
    TBF I would say it was more condescending than passive aggressive