Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I have the Unicorn of Papa Johns chains around the corner from me, their pizza actually tastes ok with toppings but are so expensive its not worth buying from them.

I go to Pizza Hut for Pan Pizzas, but any other chain than Papa Johns for regular pizza; their prices are insane for a slab of dough, sauce and cheese.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Man,shorts are dancing a jig right now.

Deleted
    Papa, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Out of all the major pizza chains, Domino's is definitely a step ahead in terms of quality. Although Pizza Hut has better pepperoni imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Who the hell wants a pizza that's sweet or spicy???
    i do. spicy pizza is great.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

only reason I ever order from them is it is the closest late night chain to me and I can pick it up. Other than that and not having re-upped on groceries I hate papa johns. Way more expensive for no reason, the owner is super annoying, and the way they blame things like the NFL for slumps cracks me up. Turns out people are a little bored with you and like others said the price is bonkers compared to competition and most that is down to corporate greed.

Poppa John's founder stepped down today, he dropped the N-bomb for some reason.

The pizza is okay. Basically there is bad pizza, okay pizza and excellent pizza. Most excellent pizzas are made by independent restaurants.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Poppa John's founder stepped down today, he dropped the N-bomb for some reason.

The pizza is okay. Basically there is bad pizza, okay pizza and excellent pizza. Most excellent pizzas are made by independent restaurants.
    In NY there is pizza and there is dominos/papa johns/pizza hut

When you want pizza, you get pizza
    If you are stoned or drunk, you get the other 3

Yeah we didn't need to necro this just because both topics are about Papa John's.

Not only will most people coming into the thread miss the new situation because it will be halfway down a random page, but the original story is really old too now at this point.

Closing this here.