Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    they caught him http://kdvr.com/2017/11/02/suspect-i...g-apprehended/

apparently a reporter was at the apartment with the police when they noticed his car drive by and took off after him with the swat.
    Last edited by FreePies; 2017-11-02 at 02:57 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FreePies View Post
    they caught him http://kdvr.com/2017/11/02/suspect-i...g-apprehended/

apparently and reporter was at the apartment with the police when they noticed his car drive by and took off after him with the swat.
    Good. Now I hope they have a swift trial and then execute him.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to the police there were many concealed carriers in the store on video with their weapons out after the shooting started, but he walked in and shot into a crowd then immediately left. He was using a handgun not an automatic rifle as reported earlier by some. When he was arrested swat also used a flash bang to keep crowds from forming around them. he was caught behind traffic at a red light which is why there was virtually no chase.
    Last edited by FreePies; 2017-11-02 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    How many more people are killed by a random crazy white guy with a gun each in year compared to radical islamists? Around 1000 vs 10? Yeah. Radical islamism is a huge problem, guns are not.
    Not as many as are killed by black people. If you wanna go down "who kills the most road". Difference is we aren't importing black and white killers like we are Muslim ones.
    The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Well I mean it serves a reminder to all of those people screaming about the "dangers of islamic terrorism," and how all muslims should be under reproach, that they're far more likely to be gunned down by some random whacko that they don't feel the need to do anything about.

We are under no obligation to let Muslims or any immigrants in. We are obligated to follow the constitution

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Trump going to send this guy to Gitmo?

Where is the Trump tweet about this guy needing to be executed? Or is that only for people who choose to align with a group? These lone wolfs on the other hand, just misunderstood gentlemen whose jobs have been taken by immigrants or shipped over seas. These poor poor men. /s

Overall another sad tragedy in the world. Turns out people tend to be shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    We are under no obligation to let Muslims or any immigrants in. We are obligated to follow the constitution
    We are also able to modify, limit, and restrict the Constitutional powers through Amendment. The document isn't some untouchable, unflappable, god document.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FreePies View Post
    According to the police there were many concealed carriers in the store on video with their weapons out after the shooting started, but he walked in and shot into a crowd then immediately left. He was using a handgun not an automatic rifle as reported earlier by some. When he was arrested swat also used a flash bang to keep crowds from forming around them. he was caught behind traffic at a red light which is why there was virtually no chase.
    Maybe he immediately left because he noticed others pulling their weapons out? Of course even if you are armed and you are the one of the first victims, being armed is not going to help you much. Unless you did receive a shot which did not disable you instantly. Would be good to know if any of his victims were armed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Where is the Trump tweet about this guy needing to be executed? Or is that only for people who choose to align with a group? These lone wolfs on the other hand, just misunderstood gentlemen whose jobs have been taken by immigrants or shipped over seas. These poor poor men. /s

Overall another sad tragedy in the world. Turns out people tend to be shit.

- - - Updated - - -

We are also able to modify, limit, and restrict the Constitutional powers through Amendment. The document isn't some untouchable, unflappable, god document.
    Of course. The records show that of over 11,000 attempts to do so, only 28 have been successful. It is not easy at all. Not like your local state government which can pass a bill with a simple majority vote.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Can't wait for this to not air on Fox News. I bet there won't be any talk of deporting his entire family.
    Why would there be need to deport someone and their family if they are legal citizens?

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Why would there be need to deport someone and their family if they are legal citizens?
    Ooh, chose your words poorly there. You should've said they can't be deported, not that there's no need.

Do I have to do your job for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Ooh, chose your words poorly there. You should've said they can't be deported, not that there's no need.

Do I have to do your job for you?
    I chose my words correctly my friend. I didn’t state “no need”(your words), you did.
    As you see, we don’t know if the alledged perpetrator is a legal citizen or not. We have plenty of Caucasians that are illegal immigrants. To think otherwise with be racist wouldn’t?
    Odds are he is though. Just as the odds are most people that commit any crime in the US are citizens. We simply have more citizens than non citizens.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-11-04 at 04:41 AM.

I chose my words correctly my friend. I didn’t state “no need”, you did.
    As you see, we don’t know if the alledged perpetrator is a legal citizen or not. We have plenty of Caucasians that are illegal immigrants. To think otherwise with be racist wouldn’t?
    So there's no need to deport legal citizens, but there is one to deport non-citizens, if they commit the same crime? Not that citizens can't be deported but specifically you think they somehow don't deserve the same punishment for the same crime.

P.S. Why are you talking about race? We were talking about deportation and citizenship. What an odd preoccupation you have...

So there's no need to deport legal citizens, but there is one to deport non-citizens, if they commit the same crime? Not that citizens can't be deported but specifically you think they somehow don't deserve the same punishment for the same crime.

P.S. Why are you talking about race? We were talking about deportation and citizenship. What an odd preoccupation you have...
    Simply replying to the very first post in the thread my friend. That person mentioned it. Have you already forgotten about it. I only quoted it a few minutes ago.
    Or perhaps you are here just to troll.
    Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    They reported on it. Not sure what Fox news channel you watch, but the national one reported on this morning. The shooter has been ID'ed, and there is a man hunt for him now.
    For some reason there are a subset of people that don’t like certain news outlets because they don’t push the narratives that parallel their own.
    What many people don’t realize MSM really shouldn’t be pushing any agendas or narratives at all. They should remain nuetral when reporting the news. Sadly, most companies don’t do that in this day and age and really can’t be fully trusted.

Or perhaps you are here just to troll.
    The ironing is delicious.

The ironing is delicious.
    Wouldn’t know what that tastes like. Maybe some day you can describe it to us.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Wouldn’t know what that tastes like. Maybe some day you can describe it to us.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.
    You already said that

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

For some reason there are a subset of people that don’t like certain news outlets because they don’t push the narratives that parallel their own.
    What many people don’t realize MSM really shouldn’t be pushing any agendas or narratives at all. They should remain nuetral when reporting the news. Sadly, most companies don’t do that in this day and age and really can’t be fully trusted.
    I agree. Even some reporters ( not the hosts of a opinion show, which is different than reporting the news ) on Fox news is bad about that.

You already said that
    I try to every time my friend if it seems applicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I agree. Even some reporters ( not the hosts of a opinion show, which is different than reporting the news ) on Fox news is bad about that.
    There are very few that are biased in some way. Why people defend for free them is beyond me. That is, unless they are pushing the same narratives and agendas.
    The ones that I have found the most nuetral are rueters and associated press. Have to give them kudos.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Wanted his 5min of fame perhaps, will be forgotten in a week.
    Not by the families of his victims.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Wanted his 5min of fame perhaps, will be forgotten in a week.
    When the next one strikes?

He's already been overtaken by the New York car attacker in fact.