Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    On any other day, this would be a highly amusing read. I'll just be blunt today; Europe isn't going to take over the world. World War III is not about to begin, and if it were, Europe would not be the instigators. So, relax.

I'm being presumptuous here, sure, but I'm mostly just being sarcastic. Europe isn't threatening the US. There is no reason for them to, and if they were foolish enough to do so, they would be hurting themselves far more than they could ever hurt America. The whole idea of it is asinine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkza View Post
    Not sure what you mean, although if you have input I'd be curious to read it.

Actually, since this concerns Europeans offensively speaking, maybe you can tell us how America should go about defending itself from us.

- - - Updated - - -

Stormfront is a site for idiots who think all native Europeans are white (which is factually incorrect, since we have, you know, Italians, Spaniards, Greeks...) and that all these white folks should unite. I am, as you can see, not on their side. I don't want unity between Europeans, but quite the opposite.

What this thread is about is how the temporary disastrous EU will go about dealing with America. After we deal with the Yankees, the Slavs will of course destroy the EU from within.
    LOL...okay bud

I see a lot of opinions and nothing backing them up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    I doubt we'll have to.

I predict that the USA will be conquered by China in about 50-80 years from now.

The only thing we'll have to do is decide whether we want to take care of these millions of american refugees or not considering how xenophobic americans have been during the 20th and 21st century.
    China will not be capable of invading the US even in 100 years, the logistics are impossible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    On any other day, this would be a highly amusing read. I'll just be blunt today; Europe isn't going to take over the world. World War III is not about to begin, and if it were, Europe would not be the instigators. So, relax.

I'm being presumptuous here, sure, but I'm mostly just being sarcastic. Europe isn't threatening the US. There is no reason for them to, and if they were foolish enough to do so, they would be hurting themselves far more than they could ever hurt America. The whole idea of it is asinine.
    Europe is richer. Europe is more populous. Europe has nukes.

On what front can the US be superior to the EU if the EU had a unified military?

10+ Year Old Account
    There cannot be two superpowers with the same interests. No way. Never.

We'll have to assert control over weaker countries for better trade deals and military cooperation. We won't do that together. We'll also battle for resources. We don't do that together.

We must find a way to bring you down.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing I said here breaks any rules.

People are constantly making threads about how say, Russia must be destroyed. Here I am doing what is totally normal on the forum.

Notice I didn't bash America. I am asking Europeans how we must go about to beat them ruthlessly. Got a problem?
    The EU is even more fractured than the US, not a good position from which to become a superpower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    LOL...okay bud

I see a lot of opinions and nothing backing them up.
    You want me to back up... what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Please name a European country except Russia which is powerful enough to alone assert anything over mighty countries in the world like America. Go ahead.

There's a reason the "powerful European countries" hunger so passionately for a European federation. It's because powerful as they are, they are globally weaker and weaker.
    The UK and France have the same power Russia does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    The EU is even more fractured than the US, not a good position from which to become a superpower.
    It will not be if the evolution continues.

Notice how I didn't say the EU "will" become a unified force, but that "if" it does, which all development is leading towards, "then" we must go about to divide and rule America.

- - - Updated - - -

The UK and France have the same power Russia does.
    No, they don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    China is surpassing the US military when it comes to technological advances in AI warfare. You just have to google a little bit to see many experts, military and scientist warning the USA about this.

The USA is also on the brink of a social civil war. The Russian paper tiger is engaging in internet warfare, using it to bring the USA to the brink of civil war. And these Trumpsters and conservatives have been a threat to american culture since the beginning.
    China is requiring a concerted orchestrated national effort to close the AI gap. If the West were to do the same, they would be the clear winners.

- - - Updated - - -

Their tech is horrible. We should only take them seriously because they are 1.5 billion.

Per capita/on average they are weak. Intellectually and economically, weak. Very weak. It will take an internal demise of America and Europe for China to surpass them.

That can happen and is happening, though. Thanks to Russia, America is going downhill internally.
    Manpower is worthless if you cant get it to where it needs to be and keep it supplied, hence why the US has no viable threat to the mainland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enemies! Enemies at the gates! Enemies in the fields! Enemies on our borders! Everywhere enemies! Do what I say because if you don't the enemies will get you!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Manpower is worthless if you cant get it to where it needs to be and keep it supplied, hence why the US has no viable threat to the mainland.
    Notice also how I didn't say we should go to total war with them, but divide and rule them.

Similar to what Russia seems to be doing now. Just worse. Much worse.

We will put even more funds into propaganda wars. We'll make their states secede from the union. Then sanction the economy. Then force them to abandon nukes.

Then rule. Total rule.

Beyond the fact that it is fucking retarded, it is also really fucking difficult to rule anything when there is an entire ocean between Europe and the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wonder if by 2040 America will be there at all.

Well, really, thank God the EU at least can do something good.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a European patriot. I'm a Pan-Slavist and will treat West Europeans as "the enemy of my enemy" (i.e. as friends). But only until our greatest enemy is down.

Then we divide the EU and form a Slavic country and rule West Europeans. But that's a bit further into the future and irrelevant to this thread.
    You mean a Eastern-Southern Slavic, the Western Slavs are already part of the EU, just as they have been part of the West for many many years.

Deleted
    You mean a Eastern-Southern Slavic, the Western Slavs are already part of the EU, just as they have been part of the West for many many years.
    Being in the EU is amazing for us. We'll sabotage the union in a manner nobody ever saw.

We tore apart the Austro-Hungarian Empire from within. It took a bullet.

It might not take a single bullet to tear apart the EU from within. But that's more distant in the future. First we must as Europeans deal with America. Then we'll take on each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    While I find the Serbs Warmongering hilarious, he is correct.

Eventually Europe's Political agenda will shift enough that the US will not like it, and will come to blows.

Hopefully the UK can happily join the side of the US and we can decimate Europe like we always do. Nothing personal of course.
    You do know that the Royal Navy in the 1920s figured that the US would be their next major enemy....

- - - Updated - - -

Europe is richer. Europe is more populous. Europe has nukes.

On what front can the US be superior to the EU if the EU had a unified military?
    C4I alone will make the EU weaker, it is an issue in NATO already.

Nobody is gonna conquer nobody and thats it!

This isnt the age of empires anymore where if another country built more ships than you they was a threat.

No this is all about economics now but i feel the more we head towards automation the more we may need to change how our whole system of economics work cause we cant keep putting people out of work while filling the world with more goods that nobody can buy cause they are out of work!

Being in the EU is amazing for us. We'll sabotage the union in a manner nobody ever saw.

We tore apart the Austro-Hungarian Empire from within. It took a bullet.

It might not take a single bullet to tear apart the EU from within. But that's more distant in the future. First we must as Europeans deal with America. Then we'll take on each other.
    And then we confiscate your tracksuits.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will not be if the evolution continues.

Notice how I didn't say the EU "will" become a unified force, but that "if" it does, which all development is leading towards, "then" we must go about to divide and rule America.

- - - Updated - - -

No, they don't.
    The EU and US are more likely to merge than go to war with each other.

Yes they do. All three have nuclear weapons, that is the only reason the Russians have not lost Siberia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatAgain666 View Post
    Nobody is gonna conquer nobody and thats it!
    The world is full of evil people. None can be trusted other than your own. Doing anything other than trying to assert dominance is self-destructive.

As a Slav, I want only Slavs to perservere. Nobody else. All other folks do what they want to the best of their abilities, and with no shame. So should we. Once we unite many countries will suffer a fate they could never imagine. Only one can rule the world. Only one.

- - - Updated - - -

The EU and US are more likely to merge than go to war with each other.

Yes they do. All three have nuclear weapons, that is the only reason the Russians have not lost Siberia.
    You think China stands a chance against Russia in a non-nuclear war?

Ha ha ha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Notice also how I didn't say we should go to total war with them, but divide and rule them.

Similar to what Russia seems to be doing now. Just worse. Much worse.

We will put even more funds into propaganda wars. We'll make their states secede from the union. Then sanction the economy. Then force them to abandon nukes.

Then rule. Total rule.
    You are smoking some rancid weed there....