Poll: What do you think of the next expansion?

Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    I'm actually so annoyed if they actually go and kill her off like that, the Naga deserved their own expansion and now they're being brushed under the rug for another shitty faction war. It's pathetic.
    How do old god pawns deserve their own themed expansion exactly? They have gotten to be the focus of so many dungeons, zones, etc that concluding them in the first major raid seems fair.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

The thing that I like the most is the PvP changes. I have a feeling that the story will be lackluster. I also don't like the way that the war is being portrayed... However, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, we don't know what incites everything that we saw yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaknRhinos View Post
    Sorry, not official stance. Garrosh's Horde superiority complex is the launching pad for the expansion, nothing more. Anyone that played MoP would say, at first, maybe, but by the end of the expansion it wasn't about factions. Don't be intellectually dishonest, please.
    I guess you can choose to ignore outright proof but whatever I'm intellectually dishonest.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Sorry, but this is the first expansion when i'm already disappointed the day i saw it. The Horde/Alliance conflict is the most boring aspect in World of Warcraft, and now we simply flush all dangers that still awaits us on Azeroth; Old Gods, Azshara, Void Lords down the toilet and crush each other skulls.

And there seems much done for the PvP-Aspect in it, but what about us who don't want to play PvP like these warzones and play exactly because of it on PvE-Server.

Sorry, but this expansion might be the first one i might really skip, although i would love to see Kul Tiras. So anyone else expected something different?
    Legion has OBVIOUSLY set the stage for a massive story to tell with the Old Gods and the Void and so on. If you truly love Warcraft and the story, this expansion will have so much to offer. Don't forget the 'Heart of Azeroth' and Magni's involvment in Battle for Azeroth; along with Azshara and the Loa stories that are coming! The faction war is important to get us to where we need to go.

Ion literally said; "As important as the faction war is, there's no point in fighting if there's nothing to have fought for in the end!"

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    And what right do you have to try and take back Lorderon? It's my home as well.
    Yo bro, that's humans mainly, but even so, I am happy letting you guys keep Lordaeron. I always liked the creepy Undead vibe there, and the Plaguelands are cool as shit.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    The problem with "Battle for Azeroth" is the same as the one for Cataclysm/Pandaria -- in a faction war, there has to be a 'winner', and no one will be happy with the outcome regardless of who 'wins' if it's essentially a truce. I hope Blizzard knows what they are doing.
    Yes, all we will get out of that is massive destruction in an attempt of foster grudges.
    And then there is the question how the heck do nightborne end up on the horde side?
    It's just because they couldn't let go of the void fetich they seem to sport lately and that is now connected to Alleria who hates the Horde.

This expansion is WoD v. 2.0 this could be one of the worse wow expansion with the limited content they been showing us. Hope there more then what they have now.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Yes, all we will get out of that is massive destruction in an attempt of foster grudges.
    And then there is the question how the heck do nightborne end up on the horde side?
    It's just because they couldn't let go of the void fetich they seem to sport lately and that is now connected to Alleria who hates the Horde.
    Right? Like, BOTH factions had GIANT roles in helping the Nightborne. Disappointed, I am.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    The problem with "Battle for Azeroth" is the same as the one for Cataclysm/Pandaria -- in a faction war, there has to be a 'winner', and no one will be happy with the outcome regardless of who 'wins' if it's essentially a truce. I hope Blizzard knows what they are doing.
    Yeah that's my worry. I'm excited for everything they've shown but it's clearly gotten to the point now where they have to make everything "even" or they risk pissing off a bunch of people on one side, which to me is kind of boring. Doesn't feel like a real war at that point.
    Cool as a cucumber.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Only thing that disappointed me was the lack of Azshara. Until they announced her for boss of the first raid tier. But I think that doesn't do her justice, she deserves to be the endboss. Endboss will probably be Sylvanas.

Also shitty Void Elves, give us real High Elves.

And they should've had more subraces from the beginning. Wildhammer Dwarves can't be that hard now can they. Mag'har orcs? Broken Draenei? Come on, you don't even see the light marks of the Draenei under their armor. What about Taunka? Those ice Dwarves from Northrend? Hope they'll add them soon.
    But Azshara is not for the first tier at all.
    They made it very clear: "Before Battle for Azeroth is over, we will be facing against Azshara"

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    PVP player leveling and getting more XP than PVE players is a possible deal breaker. Worst possible design choice, ever.
    At face value, I tend to agree with that, but I'll wait before making any real decision. It'll be a bitch of a thing to balance, because you want the bonuses/rewards to be worthwhile enough to get people to flag themselves for PvP.... but at the same time you don't want the rewards to be so big that players who don't like PvP feel cheated on.

Whatever. Most of you complaining will buy it, say it's great, and then when you are out of new content to do, bitch endlessly, a sad cycle that is no ones fault but our own. To those with me that are hyped, we have an amazing looking expansion ahead of us. To those who think this will be shit, can't wait for it to sell 3.3 million units day one.
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    How do old god pawns deserve their own themed expansion exactly? They have gotten to be the focus of so many dungeons, zones, etc that concluding them in the first major raid seems fair.
    IDK, ask Metzen that question when it came to Cata

If you read the front page: "no external threads involved"
    Oh hey Azshara is confirmed now.

Look at that.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    But Azshara is not for the first tier at all.
    They made it very clear: "Before Battle for Azeroth is over, we will be facing against Azshara"
    You can have her as the first raid boss and that statement will still be true

The expansion is not over, but we are facing Azshara

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Khadgar View Post
    Yeah that's my worry. I'm excited for everything they've shown but it's clearly gotten to the point now where they have to make everything "even" or they risk pissing off a bunch of people on one side, which to me is kind of boring. Doesn't feel like a real war at that point.
    It just means both sides have to lose and gain. Balance can be made but it's tricky. The problem in Cataclysm is that the lore team had no clue how to handle Alliance, but we've seen since then that Blizzard is learning. While the cinematic was not that exciting, showing the Alliance on the offensive and standing resolute kind of shows me that Blizzard does have some clue. (And hey, the fact that Anduin is in plate armor like a paladin doesn't hurt either.)

Sorry, but this is the first expansion when i'm already disappointed the day i saw it. The Horde/Alliance conflict is the most boring aspect in World of Warcraft, and now we simply flush all dangers that still awaits us on Azeroth; Old Gods, Azshara, Void Lords down the toilet and crush each other skulls.
    ummm. did you not see what he said at the end?....... Queen azshara is gonna be a boss fight in an upcoming raid in the xpac.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyle View Post
    This expansion is WoD v. 2.0 this could be one of the worse wow expansion with the limited content they been showing us. Hope there more then what they have now.
    Back it up. Right now, do it, explain how it's WoD 2.0.

Because what I see, is far more content than WoD had in just 8.0 versus the entirety of 6.0-6.2
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much lukewarm, maybe because there is no strong lore connection. Legion was big thing, this feels like some sort of filler expansion.

That said Legion had great systems and it seems this one improves those, so that's good.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't amazed over anything that was shown. The zones are so boring looking. Very similar art design and color pallet among the zone. I'm pretty bummed. Didn't have the OMG feeling I felt when Legion was announced.