Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not keen on the Alliance getting the Blood Elf model either, but they aren't quite a copy paste.

Frankly, they DO look weird.

You are making a big jump by assuming everyone who likes to play Blood Elf will jump to Alliance because of Void Elves.

Also you are assuming that people who play Blood Elf only play Horde because of that race - rather than they were going to play Horde anyway and chose the 'pretty' race (give me a hunky Tauren any day!).

I no longer play, but female Nightborne is now the prettiest playable thing by far.

Those Void Elves also look bad, mainly because the updated Belf model was as disaster (the males mainly).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Yes, most. If you think that 2 second silence makes such a dramatic difference
    Yes it does in m+. I payed 50 euro to racechange my characters.

Horde get Nightborne and Zandalari trolls which are basically trolls with no back hunch and are something people have been asking for for years. They should be ok.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    You say that but the Horde got the better sub races. the new Trolls & Nightborne look unique. The Void Elves and Dark Iron Dwarves just look like recolors of already existing races. The new Draenei look just like Draenei but with some tattoos which aren't gonna matter when you put armor on.

So quit bitching. Alliance has more people, Horde has better sub races. Also, the new Horde zone looks better than the new Alliance zone and you guys also got to burn down Teldrassil.

Deleted
    So it's gonna be dead like the alliance pve scene? Don't worry, horde will still destroy the alliance faction in terms of PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    You are making a big jump by assuming everyone who likes to play Blood Elf will jump to Alliance because of Void Elves.

Also you are assuming that people who play Blood Elf only play Horde because of that race - rather than they were going to play Horde anyway and chose the 'pretty' race (give me a hunky Tauren any day!).
    I guarantee this is what will happen. Partly rhetorical evidence, yes, but look to private servers: any option between high elf or blood elf always ends with 99 helves, 1 belf.

Unhunched trolls.

We'll be fine lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FatherElijah View Post
    Read the data listed in the quote, you absolute neanderthal.
    Learn what words mean before you insult someone please.
    Nobody means 0% and in your own data night elves are 3rd on the list, only a couple percent lower than blood elves.

Nobody plays night elves. No one is going to play reskinned night elves.
    "Nobody plays night elves." 3rd most played race in the link your provided, WP mate

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Yes it does in m+. I payed 50 euro to racechange my characters.
    Mythic+ appeals to a specific crowd of the endgame elite, and I'm sure it makes a good enough difference there.

However, this is still a minority among the minority. The amount of players that are blood elves specifically for that and would not be blood elves otherwise are still going to be in the dramatically low percentile.

I hope Nightbornes can be Druids, it would be awesome to have a pretty race option for Druids on the horde.

What "people?" Do you have any hard data at all suggesting this? Something to perhaps argue the contrary of the statistics I personally listed? Or are you talking out of your ass?
    i am willing to race change my orc to a zandalari troll cuz they stand upright, there is your hard data

10+ Year Old Account
    Trolls make up 2% of the Horde. If you think anybody will play them, literally anyone at all, you are dreaming.
    Nah, he isn't dreaming, I have a Troll Priest and Hunter.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Meanwhile, the rest of us will be playing Nightborne like real elves.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Straight back trolls are the only good thing happening to horde, FML.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Racial spells won't be a thing very soon.
    Allied races actually get their own, seperate ones. They're actual races, not just new skins.

Maybe pay a little attention next time.

Horde is getting Nightborne. It will be fine.

....you know I've thought about it and.....honestly, as much as I disagree with the OP, I also don't care about that particular concern either way, and plan to move all my toons to Void Elf at the first available chance to dump blizzard huge amounts of character service money.