Deleted

Stormwind Makeover?

Jumping to some pretty big conclusions here based on a single picture but do you think Stormwind is getting a makeover?

I think a good portion of the Old World is going to be getting an update. Lordaeron coming under Alliance control, Teldrassil being burned down, for example.

It's more likely Kul'Tiras, since we're looking at Jaina and we know we'll be going there.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

The old world behind her just looks high resolution so maybe an entire world update?

Cinematic, and you aren't really offering an argument as to what you actually see in that image to support your question.
    Visually a cinematic is not going to be reflected in the game.

Is that an in-game image or not ?
    If it isn't then your whole idea falls apart unless actually showing something different.

Do I think it is getting an update because a cinematic image looks nice and pretty?
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

That's Stromgarde as a Warfront.

You can see Thoradin's Wall to the righthand side.

Probably Stromgarde