Poll: Which class will you level?

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Priest most likely.
    Would like to know if they change the classes a bit. Not their playstyle bute more to balance them a little better, but we will see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    Then why post?

So many people coming in here to cry about other peoples excitement, I don't get it. Just leave the threads alone if you don't like vanilla servers, it's not like they aren't going to happen if you keep complaining.
    That's "crying" for you? Oh I see <3
    OP asked a question.
    I answered it, in a fairly short and calm manner.
    If you can't contain your butthurt about me being allowed to give an answer you don't like, go cry to mommy, she will listen.

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Roguecraft

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Vanilla WoW sucks. Not interested.
    At least now the legacy whiners will finally stfu.
    But yet you feel that you need to add your opinion here? That's funny when you say that you have no interest in it.
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

It won't be a warrior. Even 12 years later, I still remember how miserable it was to level up a warrior on classic servers before you had a set of uncommon armor. *Shivers*

I'll probably do... warlock. Yeah, I liked that class the most in classic, I think. Had the most interesting abilities. Mage is up there, too. Hunters though, had some interesting mechanics back then, and that's absolutely worth considering. I might even make a shaman to relive the totem days.

But paladins, warriors, rogues... all of those classes were barebones at the time (in my opinion) so I'll pass on them. Druids had too many problems so it depends where the classic server content is at. If it's after they fixed the problems, sure, if not... big pass on that. As for priests... I liked priest racial abilities but the class doesn't really appeal to me.

Yeah, probably gonna do warlock or hunter. I don't plan on playing more than one class, and having a pet class will make soloing easier and coincidentally both classes have the most interesting mechanics to me. Leaning towards warlocks as I disliked where hunters were until TBC, but they did manage soloing better. Hmm..

Warlock most likely, Played Pally in vanilla and enjoyed the class mount quest but never got around to doing the Warlock version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

I will not go near that classic server! Classic WoW compared to today... USH.

Warlock all the way. Sure, our damage isn't great at the start, but once we start scaling into that sweet, sweet AQ and Naxxramas gear, we become contenders for the highest DPS spot, and we've still got all the raid utility tools that Locks are loved for.

Plus, pvp on a lock is fun as hell.

Gonna be interesting to see what people think about needing Expertise, Hit Rating, (Tank thing not to get Crit), Weapon Levels and a whole slew of other things again..

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    Gonna be interesting to see what people think about needing Expertise, Hit Rating, (Tank thing not to get Crit), Weapon Levels and a whole slew of other things again..
    No expertise in Vanilla.

OT: Priest, love Harry Pottering fools down.

Edit: surprised to see so many Warrs, probably the slowest to level.

Also weapon skills aren't the end of the world people make them to be. Honestly the only really bad thing is the prices for skills.
    Last edited by JCD000; 2017-11-03 at 09:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Acutally, came here to see Rogue and Warrior at #1 and #2 in poll. Leaving smugly satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by GrillGates View Post
    But yet you feel that you need to add your opinion here? That's funny when you say that you have no interest in it.
    I'm sorry. I thought this was a forum. Not an echo chamber.

Gnome rogue indeed. Bring it on!

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    You forgot a choice: Vanilla sucked. Not going.
    so much pain....
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Colours on the result of poll triggers my OCD

We will need to exterminate as many undead rogues as possible.
    And in vanilla, only rogues beat rogues. I think night elf rogue could be fun. I like their weird animations.

Probably mage. It's the only class I've never really played in WoW. Played a war, 2 rogues and a hunter to mid 50s back in vanilla... I liked them but I'd rather have a different experience going through the game another time. I absolutely dreaded trying to level a warlock, just hated their gameplay so def not going with that, and atleast with mage as caster dps I know they'll be viable @ 60, and can aoe farm decently well.

My first char, and still my main, was and is my priest.

If I play on vanilla servers I will probably try out either priest again, or mage or druid.