Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Will the World of Warcraft Classic be a new part of the game we have to pay for too, or be a part of our current subscription?
    When approximately can we expect World of Warcraft Classic?

Will there be any updates to Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms?

Are you planning to implement classic servers exactly as they were (excluding bugs/server instability)? Any plans on when they will be available in relation to battle for Azeroth?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to take away from the amazing new expansion news... but when is Antorus coming? Also is Legion done, Ion said there was still some story to be told?

Deleted
    Will you do a entire class revamp of Warlock?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Will we see any new class specializations, or spec revamps like outlaw and survival in Legion?

Some of the artifact abilities are really cool, if nothing else than visual effects wise. Example, the gold traits for enhance shaman and Ashmane's fury for feral druids, enhance (no pun honest!) class fantasy for me. Can we expect to see any artifact talents to become baseline?

If I level an allied race to unlock the armor set, will I then learn it for transmog on other characters that I've race changed to that same allied race? Or are the sets locked to the leveled character?

BC and LK content will be lv60-80, what about the others expansions? Will we also be able to skip one expansion, or we'll only choose which way we go like on Legion?

Any plans to add basic Mythic dungeons to LFD?

Deleted
    What is the status of Silvermoon? Is it going to be part of the war, or is it still cut off in its' own instance and not really involved as a location?

7+ Year Old Account
    do you still get the unique transmog set for the allied races if you lvl boost one of them?

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Would you implement new visual or graphics systems, like a darker night or some related with the dynamic light?

Master Craftsman Omarion is alive and doing well, in Plaguelands. In classic Naxx he taught frost res recipes, when he was trapped and about to die. Seems we saved him: why doesn't he still teach them to us? I want to complete frost res transmog, since many (but not all) of them are learned by WotLK recipes.

Now with sets being added to transmog 2.0, it's evident which pieces are missing from some tier sets. My T8 mage wants boots, they exist in game files (were used by Rhonin) but aren't available. Will they ever be?

Any chance to make the old expansions world bosses work like recent expansion ones? I mean with personal (BoP) loot, weekly lockout, shared tag and faster respawn. I'd like meet Doomwalker, someday.

Back in time, i earned pre-Cataclysm Loremaster on my main character. If i knew we'd learn appearances from completed quest rewards, I would have done it for the all four of armor proficiencies. Could we learn, ONLY FOR REMOVED QUESTS, *all* the appearances even if we couldn't equip them on that character?

Deleted
    Any major spec changes coming, mainly MM or Havoc?

Are there any plans to implement Account Wide reputations and/or BG wins?

Since all the other Blizzard games have servers located in South America, is adding South America-hosted realms something you might consider for WoW in the future? Just like you did with the OC realms. Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you explain how the void elves manage to not completely lose their minds to the power of the void? And why the alliance is letting in a race that's basically tainted by "evil" after all they are the only faction that has several member-factions actually worship the light?

The last few years have had this huge setup for the void and how dangerous it is, to the point where only 1 person has managed to actually master it's powers with no cost to themselves. Yet now we have this race coming in that is altered by the power of the void to the point where they don't look like they used to and yet their perfectly fine. No it's not the same as shadow priests going in and out of sanity, they completely altered their being so how is that now okay?

I'd like to know if there has been or there will be any discussions about players being able to make and customize (The look) of their very own Artifact Weapons, so they can leave their own legacy fantasy-wise.

In my mind, a system where you customise the appearance of the weapon with customizable options, but have templates of traits etc like the current artifacts to maintain balance. For the story, you'd be building up it's power with feats, felling opponents and obtaining achievements etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    for each new subrace, what classes are available to them (are they going to follow their closest classes, ie. void elves use same classes as nightelfs, and highmountain same as tauren, etc.)
    Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!*Gundam Wing (Duo)*

Will classic servers be progressive in nature (patch content releases)? Also are vanilla servers the only servers you are exploring or are you making servers for each expansion?