Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Will Dalaran remain neutral in this war?

Well I don't expect Khadgar to change from being neutral, that's for sure. But what stance will Dalaran take? Not that long ago they were openly hostile to the Horde after the Purge.

Given that Jaina was kicked out and Khadgar is part of the council... don't count on it.

Dalaran is definitely going to remain neutral in the war. If they made it Alliance yet again it would feel very, very forced.

I'm more interested in how Khadgar will justify it to his old friends, all of which are obviously sided with the Alliance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Given that Jaina was kicked out and Khadgar is part of the council... don't count on it.

Dalaran is definitely going to remain neutral in the war. If they made it Alliance yet again it would feel very, very forced.

I'm more interested in how Khadgar will justify it to his old friends, all of which are obviously sided with the Alliance.
    wasent kicked out, she left.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

They were openly hostile as a result of Jaina's leadership. While the others of the council could certainly vote against him, I don't see Khadgar supporting one side or the other.

You would think they would want the Azeroite just as much as horde and alliance. Its pure arcane power. A vial created the sunwell that has powered the bloodelves for 10,000 years. Lots of power just laying everywhere.

Dalaran will most likely just be forgotten after legion just like they were after Wrath.

Personally I would like them to go back to being a city of learning going back to Hillsbrad. Staying neutral and not getting involved in faction wars like they did in the past.

Yes and most likely so will the Argent crusade and the ebon blade and every other faction that we have come across.

Most likely Khadgar and a lot of the normally Neutral leaning characters won't have heavy involvement in this expansion or if they do it will be in quest chains and story threads that aren't related to the war.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    The Argent Crusade is the Silver Hand now, the Ebon Blade is loyal to the Lich King.

I think the Silver Hand will remain neutral since it's not a multinational organization based in eastern Lordaeron.
    Sorry its been a hectic day i forget they was the silver hand now any i still think Dalaran will remain neutral and they will stay out of this the best they can. I sure as shit believe Jaina wont be invited back anytime soon thats for sure infact iam not sure if she or sylvanas will survive this xpac!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I hope they go Alliance so we can finally tear that eyesore of a city down.

Deleted
    Technically Dalaran is led by a council of HUMANS which will have atleast some boundried to the human kingdoms, families and friends. So they shouldn't remain neutral when the Horde openly is at war with teh Alliance eben when Khadgar is against it they would outvote him.

However, we have to deal with Blizzards stupid and inconsitant storytelling that refuses to carry out any consequence for any action the horde does.

So I expect dalaran to remain neutral, the druids to stilll welcome horde druids and the Nightelves to do absolutely nothing the entire expansion.

ansirem, karlain and vargoth will likely quit the council if they can't get a yes vote to turn back to the alliance. ansirem was already not pleased with bringing the horde back.

modera's iffy, khadgar will stay neutral, and kalec likely will as well.

Khadgar runs Dal, so yeah it will be neutral. Unless there is a mutiny.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    they're a council, they have to bring these kinds of things to a vote.

i could see dalaran rejoining the alliance, but allowing the horde members in the city to peacefully leave instead of a purge.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I'm going to lean more towards she was kicked out. There was a vote. Mostly everyone went against her wishes. Then in a fit of juvenile rage she said sod off to the safety of Azeroth and went on her merry way while she was quickly and easily replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

i could see dalaran rejoining the alliance, but allowing the horde members in the city to peacefully leave instead of a purge.
    They say that, but game wise, probably not going to happen unless they want even more uneven time zones shit going on.

I think Dal will be completely forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

Wont happen there is too many horde mages there now and to do so would result in a massive blood bath neither side would want. Khadgar rules it now and he has no time for this petty faction war plus he has alot of respect for the horde and he has no wish to see Dalaran torn in 2 over petty faction loyalties!

Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    Technically Dalaran is led by a council of HUMANS which will have atleast some boundried to the human kingdoms, families and friends. So they shouldn't remain neutral when the Horde openly is at war with teh Alliance eben when Khadgar is against it they would outvote him.

However, we have to deal with Blizzards stupid and inconsitant storytelling that refuses to carry out any consequence for any action the horde does.

So I expect dalaran to remain neutral, the druids to stilll welcome horde druids and the Nightelves to do absolutely nothing the entire expansion.
    Have you ever played Total war? There's 2 types of alliances in the game, defensive and military alliances. Military alliances is what the Alliance is, when the humans declare war, the rest do too. Defensive alliance is where, if you get attacked, ill come help you, but if you attack someone, you're on your own buddy! That's basically how the humans of Dalaran see the Alliance.
    Also, Dalaran might have more family members in the Forsaken
    And judging from the events of Legion and from the cinematic of this new expansion, the Alliance is the aggressors, namely Genn and Jaina.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Also, Dalaran might have more family members in the Forsaken
    And judging from the events of Legion and from the cinematic of this new expansion, the Alliance is the aggressors, namely Genn and Jaina.
    Which are dead.

Also Jaina is not shown in the cinnematic nor the reasons, all we know are 2 things: 1. Teldrassil is burned down, 2. Lordaeron is besieged.
    So what we also know is that Anduin is totally against war and a pacifist, so I really doubt that Anduin would be an agressor in this conflict. It doesn't make sense for his character.

We also know from the Book exerpt that Sylvanas craved for Stormwind making here very likely the agressor especially if we focus on her actions since the last expansions, she is outright evil.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    While you're technically correct, she put forth an ultimatum so she essentially kicked herself out. It was her choice, of course. The important point is that she is no longer a part of Dalaran, and as such has no say as to what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Could still get destroyed too....