So... whats Thralls point as a Main Char in BFA?

Does he just walk around holding Urn'jin and doing ventriloquism

Because I sure hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Does he just walk around holding Urn'jin and doing ventriloquism

Because I sure hope so.
    That's how I interpreted that too. He was just there for the Vol'jin urn joke.

I don't know either why they bring him back...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

THRALLS BALLS THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! Thats why.

Well, since Alliance is raiding Northern EK they're getting the Frostwolves in the mix too. So maybe Drek'Thar gets killed off or his whole clan is slaughtered so Thrall just gets pissed off and goes all out on Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    Well, since Alliance is raiding Northern EK they're getting the Frostwolves in the mix too. So maybe Drek'Thar gets killed off or his whole clan is slaughtered so Thrall just gets pissed off and goes all out on Alliance.
    The VooDoom hammer.

Guessing to see what progress Vol'jin made with King Rastakhan, and to see what de Loa say about da vision, mon.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Really doubt he will be featured at all in the expansion. On that slideshow they were using his Cataclysm model, obviously not a whole lot of effort put into it. Plus Metzen, the voice of Thrall, is gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    shaman tanking spec
    he gets his powers back
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Deleted
    I also dont get why they bring back Thrall, he gave away his Doomhammer to Dwarfs and Dreanei and cheated in Mak'gora.
    He is a shamefull Orc at this point not a hero to follow at all.

Last time he left the Horde and took Azeroth above the faction and became neutral.
    Now we are at the same point and i dont have the feeling Thrall changed that mutch that he would now take the Horde above Azeroth and have the balls and guts to go rampage on the Alliance.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2017-11-05 at 12:33 AM.

Probably a journey of self reflection and attuning to the elements again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    I also dont get why they bring back Thrall, he gave away his Doomhammer to Dwarfs and Dreanei and cheated in Mak'gora.
    He is a shamefull Orc at this point not a hero to follow at all.
    Not every character needs to be worthy of following, some just have tales to tell.

Deleted
    Maybe he'll tour Azeroth with that urn to remind everybody Vol'jin died fighting a common enemy, and let both factions know they're very silly for resuming their conflict.

I do think he'll be the main factor in resolving the war diplomatically, though. Maybe patch things up with Jaina, that sort of thing.