Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackxero View Post
    From the cinematic, Its pretty evident that Greymane is somehow behind all the madness as Anduin seems reluctant or in other words influenced at the start.
    So what you guys think whether Greymane is gonna be Garrosh 2.0?
    I sure hope so, ever since that Cinematic as you said I've wondered If he wouldn't Instigate that burning of Teldrassil and become Garrosh 2.0 only to have to Siege Stormwind or even a rebuilt Gilneas, but I'd prefer Stormwind as an end to the war scenario and a scene where Sylvanas... doesn't show mercy to the remaining Alliance and simply tries to murder them all, only for Saurfang to be like "MAK'GORA BITCH" and... well you get the Idea - I want some twists, some spoilers, I want the conflict to be main stage but sadly they said end-expansion It will be culminating In a shared threat or something again, so boo that.

I also hoped raids would basically be Faction X Faction or something, or that both factions go Into said raid area for their own reasons, resources, materials cause that'd make more sense that "Oh wait, stop fighting.. there's a giant world destroying thing In that raid over there, lets go stop It and then resume our conflict" cause that just feels like It will kill the pace and theme of the 5th war they're trying to make here.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

it is really troubling that someone who wants to get revenge against an evil monster that killed his son and commited genocide against his people, is beign compared to someone who wanted to conquer or kill all other races because he's an Orc nazi
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Genn didn't want to join Alliance in first place.
    After being persuaded to partially join alliance, he builds his wall and he decide to take side with Deathwing instead.
    Then it was Garrosh who "forced" him to get out of his sanctuary by attacking Ashenvale.
    (in addition to his own failure of containing the worgen curse)

So he is just as unreliable as he ever was, lets rebuild his wall even taller so we get rid of him for good.

Blizzard: "Jaina is not evil"
    Horde player: " Then make Genn evil"

His son was murdered and country destroyed/occupied by the horde so he has good reasons to hate the horde unlike Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    Genn didn't want to join Alliance in first place.
    After being persuaded to partially join alliance, he builds his wall and he decide to take side with Deathwing instead.
    Then it was Garrosh who "forced" him to get out of his sanctuary by attacking Ashenvale.
    (in addition to his own failure of containing the worgen curse)

So he is just as unreliable as he ever was, lets rebuild his wall even taller so we get rid of him for good.
    What are you smoking he dident join Deathwing he had no ide prestor was a black dragon...

Quote Originally Posted by Djem View Post
    It's looking more and more like Genn is manipulating Anduin for his own wishes. So it could happen.
    What on earth is being presented to leads to that conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    What on earth is being presented to leads to that conclusion?
    Because nothing about the cinematic would lead any reasonable person to think Glenn is manipulating anyone. It gives every indication that the Alliance will be consolidating its power base in the Eastern Kingdoms after the Horde attack on Tellisdrill.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Genn is one of the best Alliance characters out there, with a clear arc and reasoning behind his actions.

Garrosh had the potential to be one of the greatest orcish characters, but his character got ruined with that sudden stunt in MoP.
    I kind of like how Garrosh turned out TBH, I liked the slow eventual corrutpion of a pretty angry and righteous orc. I also like how it set up Vol'jin to become warchief, which was pretty cool.

It also gave Thrall a nice story arc that culminated in that dope WOD cutscene.

Nope he will die early in xpac. Spoiler alert

Greymane has always been a shithead. Gilneas would be better off with Crowley leading them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbornsham View Post
    Nope he will die early in xpac. Spoiler alert
    I have a feeling that if he dies it will be taking Sylvanas with him in a way that makes sure that she wont return.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sagape View Post
    I have a feeling that if he dies it will be taking Sylvanas with him in a way that makes sure that she wont return.
    that will be so sweet

That'd be fucking lame actually. Sylvanas love or hate her is an icon of the franchise. Her death needs to be badass. Nobody gives a shit about Genn.

A lot of people here don't seem to understand that the characters didn't get to see both scenes in the shores, Genn doesn't know that the horde got flanked, all he knows is that the horde was supposed to hold their flank and then walked away. He also knows sylvannus for what she is, a psychopath who will use biological warfare to take out an entire city if need be regardless of unarmed women and children.

Genn isn't a super genius who manipulates Anduin either.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by sagape View Post
    Haha no way, sylvanas will be Alliance doom.

I'm alliance, and I wouldn't mind Greymane going old yeller (but also whoever the fuck burned the fucking tree). His actions in Stormheim were horrid, attacking horde vessels just cuz.

Confirmed by a interview : Horde burns telldrasil and then alliance retalliates with the attack on lordaeron.

I maybe the only one.. but I like Genn. Yes, he is rash and quick to action.. but that is something the Alliance can use. We have enough philosophers on our side. Though he has rushed in at times, I do understand his motivations. Sylvanas did kill his son, and when he sees her traveling alone on the Broken Shore, he tracks her and tries to cut the head off of the enemy, who he sees as the Horde. We can say, Demons are the enemy.. but again, the Horde attacked his lands in Cata, and Sylvanas killed his son.. then he believes that she left Varian to die. The motivation is there, and he does succeed in stopping her obtain more power later in the story.. So, so far, I do not disagree with anything Genn has done?

10+ Year Old Account
    He already is a Garrosh. Looking at what he's accomplished in Legion which isn't much just shows that all he cares about is fighting the Horde. Selfish and ignorant just like Garrosh but in human form. He's not on Garrosh's level...yet but if he doesn't wisen up soon he'll end up just like him. A selfish, ignorant, warmonger.

Honestly I think Genn is a boring character anyway. All he's done was be a douchebag towards Anduin in Legion, did nothing to help against the Legion, and sacrificed hundreds of lives for his own personal problems. Not a very noteworthy character if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post
    He already is a Garrosh. Looking at what he's accomplished in Legion which isn't much just shows that all he cares about is fighting the Horde. Selfish and ignorant just like Garrosh but in human form. He's not on Garrosh's level...yet but if he doesn't wisen up soon he'll end up just like him. A selfish, ignorant, warmonger.

Honestly I think Genn is a boring character anyway. All he's done was be a douchebag towards Anduin in Legion, did nothing to help against the Legion, and sacrificed hundreds of lives for his own personal problems. Not a very noteworthy character if you ask me.
    So he could fall prey to Old Gods