Convince me not to resub

Pls. The hype is OP.

I know I quit for a reason... I just can't remember why. I'm playing ESO and having a good amount of fun - everything's new, and I'm not rushing to level-cap.

However, I never did any raiding in Legion... not even Nighthold. I refuse to do the abomination that is LFR, because that to me is not raiding - just cinematic spoilers with pretend-play involved. I wouldn't mind seeing the content before it becomes totally irrelevant.

Is it worth it to resub? Could I run through the raids and see the content and have fun doing it, or is everyone pretty much spamming whatever the latest raid tier is right now? Is WoW fun??? I WANT TO BE ON SYLVANAS'S HORDE
    Last edited by Pawstruck; 2017-11-04 at 04:58 PM.

Deleted
    nobody gives a F about you

Just do what you want. Sub or not to sub. Its not that big of a life choice.

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    nobody gives a F about you
    rude

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    Pls. The hype is OP.

I know I quit for a reason... I just can't remember why. I'm playing ESO and having a good amount of fun - everything's new, and I'm not rushing to level-cap.

However, I never did any raiding in Legion... not even Nighthold. I refuse to do the abomination that is LFR, because that to me is not raiding - just cinematic spoilers with pretend-play involved.

Is it worth it to resub? Could I run through the raids and see the content and have fun doing it, or is everyone pretty much spamming whatever the latest raid tier is right now? Is WoW fun??? I WANT TO BE ON SYLVANAS'S HORDE
    Don't resub. Not yet at least. Wait til Antorus/7.3.5 is out so you can come in and check things out, there's literally nothing happening right now that warrants resubbing. We're in that in between lull atm.

Also, based on the Blizzcon announcement yesterday, we're getting some new changes added to 7.3.5, world scaling/Ulduar Timewalking/pvp previews, so worth it to just wait.
    Last edited by Bathory; 2017-11-04 at 05:02 PM.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Pls. The hype is OP.
    Watch the release videos from Blizzcon - the sheer disappointment should kill all hype effectively.

10+ Year Old Account
    With flex it's not too hard to find groups for the older raids. I'm sure with just questing gear you could full clear EN, ToV and Nighthold on Normal if you want to avoid LFR. By the time you're done with these you'll probably have more than enough gear from Argus to do normal ToS as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Just do what you want. Sub or not to sub. Its not that big of a life choice.
    I'm just asking a question man, relax.

Give it a few months after expansion release, it looks like garbage.

Don't resub.Just kidding do what you want...

I'm just asking a question man, relax.
    Yeah, I was way way worked up. Glad you passed me the Xanax on that one..

Cannot believe I am so transparent. LuL.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a personal choice to restart your subscription. Much like people asking about which class they should play no one here can make up your mind for you.

There's more than enough information available on the site and in other threads for you to make an informed decision.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."