Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    You people will fight over the dumbest of things. You aren't even focusing on the most important thing. That cinematic looked freaking amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    High King and King are different positions. FFS.
    Please let me know of any relevant king in warcraft lore thats alive with a kingdom with any sort of powerful army that has been participating in the past 10 years of warcraft?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydrane View Post
    Uh, she killed like four guys. He rezzed (or healed, whatever) like half the Alliance army. I remember thinking the first time I watched it that, aside from going on a bit too long, it was a ridiculous, near shark-jumping moment in the cinematic.
    It was basically a giant circle of healing, not resurrection.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Yeah, the only expansion that didn't take a year so far is Cata. Which took whooping 2 years. The timeline of WoW is super believable. Especially when you start thinking about manpower issues that years of constant war (against progressively worse enemies) would create for the living races (except maybe Orcs, one of the older books mentions them giving birth in litters).
    Looking past the whole issue that none of the races should be able to muster an army after 6 major disasters during the past 7 years..

The horde has violently and suddenly swapped leader.. 3 times during the last 4 years.. the horde should not, WOULD not survive that..
    I dont play horde myself, but do any of the other horde races consider Sylvanas their leader? if so, why?

OT: Why does it matter what it was? Anduin super-charged the light and healed/Ressed a bunch of guys. It looked awesome, and the cinematic did what it tried to do very well.
    Last edited by Argarock; 2017-11-05 at 02:53 AM.
    I've no idea what to write here.

Deleted
    I'm on team it was a heal, not a rezz. Apart from that, he has been training the light for quite some time and already used it often in stories and ingame. It was always said it comes easy to him.
    He even rezzed his father in the Varian short ^^

Eh, tinfoil hat stuff here - but for some reason when I first saw this I immediately......had thoughts of Anduin somehow, eventually, trying to find power like the Lich King had. Maybe being influenced by something connected to the LKs armor, more power to defeat an enemy.

I mean, you have sylvannas, she hates the idea of a Lich King like no other; and on the other hand, you have a very young, powerful and impressionable king that may someday soon seek more power to be able to defeat an enemy. Another expansion maybe? No idea.

When I first saw this it was my first reaction.