Deleted

Warfronts big server difference dilemma!!

So i'm really hyped for the new expansion, but when i saw warfronts a lot more questions then answers popped into my mind

1. Will it be more like order hall pvpish kinda style or back to garrisons with a touch of pvp?

2. THE BIG QUESTION : With the realms we have today, we see that most populated realms are made up with 99% of a faction dominating the realm to 1% off the opposing faction. I'm really afraid this will turn into the old wintergrap battles were you had 10 players defending versuses 200 other players.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Warfronts are 20 players vs AI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Warfronts are 20 players vs AI
    It's definitely only pvp (edit: I mean PvE, for some reason my hands wrote pvp while my mind thought pve)

Playing vs AI is for island plunder (which btw can also be played in pvp)
    Last edited by mmoccc41de9fcf; 2017-11-16 at 08:43 PM.

You need to read about what Warfronts actually are, neither of the questions are relevant at the moment

It's definitely only pvp
    No it's not. The in depth presentation said otherwise, they showed it off primarily as a 20-player-vs-AI mode
    Last edited by Svisalith; 2017-11-04 at 01:37 PM.

Deleted
    ye sorry dont got the virtual ticket so i kinda missed out on alot of info

Quote Originally Posted by joehrax View Post
    ye sorry dont got the virtual ticket so i kinda missed out on alot of info
    ATM is looks a bit like a mix between a BG and a raid that you queue into with 20 guys

Quote Originally Posted by Xyden View Post
    It's definitely only pvp

Playing vs AI is for island plunder (which btw can also be played in pvp)
    STORM THE WARFRONTS
    Head to the frontlines and take part in a large-scale 20-player cooperative Warfront to claim a key strategic location. Build up your faction’s forces, lead the charge as your troops lay siege to the objective, and battle the enemy commanders as they make their last stand in this new PvE mode inspired by classic Warcraft RTS battles.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/battle-for-azeroth

How hard is it to do minimal research before vomiting made-up facts?