Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sandor View Post
    A smart observation. People yelling that this is the next WoD don't realize that WoD's fault was lack of content. That also lead to you doing the same thing for too long, getting sick of, then hating it.

How is this WoD? I don't get these people, they asked for a south sea xpac, this is what we are getting, they asked for azshara, we get her in second tier and probably Nazjatar for content hub (broken isle style) and old god for third tier with whatever wild shit they are bringing in, like Argus atm (which is pretty good despite the color scheme!)

We get zandalar+ kul tiras + ilsands, kezan is back but as a dungeon. the 10 dungeons seem to be all brand new too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    OK, the question now is: since TOR is getting a sub from me anyway, where do I put the money saved by not buying BfA and the sub? Do you think another GW2 xpac worth 70 quid will be out in time? That's still less than the savings though.
    Ffxiv is pretty good

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    -_- that hot chick in that video just thr for eye candy never dated a woman who liked video games and if it some out of thr.. they wont look like that
    One of the absolute hottest women i ever knew is a gamer/anime/kdrama fan..it happens and nore then you may think

Quote Originally Posted by Gawdsent View Post
    I'd say to everyone that is in doubt, wait until Beta starts then when beta is getting close to being finished you can share your opinion, because now we are only given small bits of whats coming.
    People should voice their concerns now incase some devs are reading this,
    "It is always darkest just before the dawn " ~Thomas Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    Oh, yay. 2-3 more years before a Worgen/Goblin update. Lovely!
    Yes i know it's infuriating for Worgen / Goblin players, but remember how many years it took them to do Model Updates for the other races?

Yeah...

It sucks waiting for what feels like a decade for something, but it.

WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT IN THE END!!

I want more class design changes..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    [*]Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor will shard for players starting at lvl 110, previous leveling experience will remain unchanged (besides scaling).
    That is completely retarded
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

I miss when they use to talk about the classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Yes i know it's infuriating for Worgen / Goblin players, but remember how many years it took them to do Model Updates for the other races?

Yeah...

It sucks waiting for what feels like a decade for something, but it.

WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT IN THE END!!
    By the time they update worgen and goblins other races will be needing another update

Has there been any word on new race/class combos?

The Allied races don't have a plethora of options.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    By the time they update worgen and goblins other races will be needing another update
    Nah, they'll be fine. The Pandaren were the first of the newer models that had far superior rigging than the old models, so the newer models likely have a much longer shelf life than the original models did. Worgen and Goblin just need to be brought in line with the rest of the races now.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ba...s/allied-races

The way Ion said no gnome pallies says there will be no new class/race combos for existing races.
    Last edited by Bumbac; 2017-11-04 at 09:56 PM.

I'm referring to existing races getting new classes. I'm aware of the Allied races limited choices

I figured we'd at least see Nelf Pallies

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Is it just me or do both Alex and Chris start to get really agitated when Panser started talking about Vanilla servers. Not being able to say what drove them to finally do vanilla servers? Are they being forced to do it? And if so, by who?
    That's exactly the vibe I got. They seemed very uncomfortable with it and didn't want to say anything.

Definitely something fishy going on here.

Never going to happen while I live :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    You will still get flying in the EK and Kalimdor at 60 by purchasing it.
    Not in the phased 120 level version of Kalimdor/Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to the Art Q&A: We will someday get upright orcs, and new druid models

Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post
    It is not good to judge unfinished game.
    Sadly that is 90% of mmo champion community. They draw conclusions to literally anything that isn't finished before it gets finished for blizz games! and they will never ever stop...

This is why opinions can be like listening to a person that constantly talks but never shuts up.

I'm referring to existing races getting new classes. I'm aware of the Allied races limited choices

Why would you figure that?

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Nope, i don't think so.