Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Theramore deserved it. Their soldiers attacked first, razed Taurajo, and even had incursions into Durotar itself. Can you imagine if the Horde had boots on the ground in Eversong? Theramore was a belligerent military target, and the Alliance's biggest naval port in Kalimdor. By staging a feint upon Theramore, Garrosh both allowed civilians ample time to evacuate, and (brilliantly) defenders to rally - including the goddamned Kirin Tor, who showed their true colours just in time to get nuked (wew!). It was a strategic masterstroke, and the Horde still benefits from what Garrosh did.

Very glad to see Teldrassil ablaze. Losing Undercity is a bitter price to pay, but I have full faith that the Forsaken will be able to regroup in the Ghostlands and make holding Lordaeron more trouble than it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by composemail View Post
    Garrosh both allowed civilians ample time to evacuate
    Well he allowed them to leave, then captured them and used as shooting practice.
    Veeery honorable

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by composemail View Post
    and the Horde still benefits from what Garrosh did
    Doubtful at best. The Alliance recaptured Northwatch Hold and likely held control of the nuked zone, obviously planning to build a garrison replacing Theramore.

Of course, that could not be the case in the new BfA scenario, where the Horde is taking almost unquestioned control of Kalimdor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.