Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Victos View Post
    Then don't play.

- - - Updated - - -

Then don't play.
    I was making fun of the fact that we tend to see the complete opposite vocal complaint when an expansion does what the OP wants.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    snip
    Ah, when Blizzard used to credit days. Any idea what that one was from?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

That is the only thing I'm really worried about the new expansion.

A lot of basic class functionality went over into Artifacts and Legendaries. Yet, they are removing both and only tossing one or another Artifact skill back there, in a much weaker, pathetic state.

Take Retribution for instance. We know they will be getting Wake of Ashes as a Talent, but....what is Wake of Ashes without the Artifact trait that gives Holy power when you use it?

Most classes will feel absolutly gutted or empty without their artifact traits and legendaries. Arms warrior, for instance, lost Sudden Death, that got baked into Legendary Ring, and then...they lose Legendary Ring and the base ability is not back.

I cannot even begin to imagine playing my Shadow Priest without the Artifact Traits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Ah, when Blizzard used to credit days. Any idea what that one was from?
    nope. I can't remember what happened on December 2014.

Wasn't that like right around the time they buffed Fury Warriors and nerfed the fuck out of Gladiator? Or was that next year?

No clue tbh.

Deleted
    Vanilla - MoP:
    Can't wait for the next xpack to see what kind of awesome new abilities my class will get!

WoD - Legion:
    I fucking dread the next patch, I wonder what kind of awesome abilities they will take away.

BfA:
    The current class situation is horrible, but I have faith in Blizzard that they can make it even worse. Please, just stop.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations, you effectively just showed us that even though you haven't played in months you still feel it necessary to hang around Forums for the game you supposedly hate. Yikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Congratulations, you effectively just showed us that even though you haven't played in months you still feel it necessary to hang around Forums for the game you supposedly hate. Yikes.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=world+of+warcraft+forums

7+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, i'm okay with them not overhauling the system again. They are still adding some stuff that will change gameplay here and there. But if less class design changes could mean better Raids, story, pvp, etc...etc... then i don't mind taking compromising a couple things that aren't completely broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see the point you're trying to make with that link when you're posting in a subforum dedicated to a game you quit playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

They mean no extensive class overhauls are planned. It doesn't mean they aren't going to change spells for classes. It's a new expansion and no expansion has had classes play exactly the same twice.

5+ Year Old Account
    So where is the confirmation that they aren't adding a talent row at 115 or bumping it up to a 105 talent row and a 120 talent row. I honestly can't see Blizzard allowing a 20 level gap with no new talents.

People need to just wait until Beta information is mined before they scream things are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I like the system they had in MoP where the classes weren't designed to be played by 2 year olds.
    sadly, the community is full of 2 year olds, so it seems appropriate.

And that Title that went from 1 to 10000 really fast.

They might not do drastic things, they could focus only in one aspect like Tanking, they might add some new talents, old spells might return, nothing to big like Legion.

Why i ask, why things must be so Black and White for Mmo champion???

"They don't plan to create a bunch of new spells- THE DESIGN TEAM IS DEAD"

What kind of fucked up logic is that?

Deleted
    Groupwide boring 5% buffs coming back is going to suck dick, especially as someone who runs a bunch of m+ with a bit of an ocd. Having to worry about passive buffs on top of resses, lust, stuns and so on is boring. Especially when there is no interaction at all with them, you just get them with some classes or don't. You can't be good at buffing.

We do not need any new abilities just smooth out what we already have. But this is mmo-champion were the best come to cry for attention.

Ill say again: "a bunch" is DIFFERENT from "none"

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I mained hunters from vanilla to legion, i was in love with their insane toolkit and variety of abilities to deal with any situation both in outdoors and in raids.

As legion changes hit live servers i could not even look at my hunter main any more.

They removed every situational, flavor, niche and utility spell and pet skill from the hunter class.
    Felt the same with Shaman. I didn't even take my grounding or tremor macros off my bar I just added /y JK ABILITY PRUNED to them.

What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    No, they destroyed to many speccs (sub rogue, survival, demo lock.)
    Again, that is personal. I play both a survival and a sub rogue and am thoroughly enjoying them compared to previously.

So based upon this thread, it seems like Ret paladins are suddenly the only class in WoW...I mean, come on guys - most classes are fine and only need a few minor tweaks, which all will get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I don't find minimal class changes to be at all surprising after what they did for Legion. For the WoW 2.0 crowd, the class changes in Legion certainly qualify as something on that level. There's a fairly significant group of people who are weary of seeing their class completely redesigned every 18-24 months.
    I love how Blizzard waited to completely destroy class design on various levels before deciding not to fuck with them anymore. Bravo, these guys are fucking genious. It's gonna feel AMAZING missing all of my artifact traits..... /SARCASM

This games combat and class customization is feeling more and more like those braindead action rpgs like GW2 where you just spam 1 ability constantly with a few situational utility and an aoe spell.. so fun right? I like that the game requires less attention spent on the UI but it's also made the team destroy many specs to the point that 'braindead' is an understatement. Just take a look at every single class in Legion.. they are almost all the same in functionality, rotation, number of buttons.

It's like I am playing the same boring class no matter what I choose, the only difference is some of them have better survival or damage or mobility than others. Some are more boring than others like hunter, jesus Legion hunter is god awful mind melting boredom in my opinion. Ret pally for example was deleted in Legion and replaced with a yellow snoozefest warrior with 0 mobility idk why.

I would love to see them return the classes to glory before suddenly deciding to stop development on them, NOW OF ALL TIMES.. should have made that decision before you started this mess in WoD ya fucking dumbasses. MoP class design was TOP NOTCH we had no reason to regress from there.
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2017-11-08 at 03:39 AM.