Deleted

Need to have a main or focused character!! Help!

Need some advice:

I constantly swap classes or change my idea of what I want in a class but, I want to tank but I don't have a raid or dedicated time slot to commit myself. I have alt runs of raids but usually tanks carry mechanics there so I go the DPS side.

So I am going between DH (which I have most progress and stuff this expac with), DK (most progress past expacs), Br, Druid (which I don't like other DPS speccs in it, and now I am looking to reset myself progression wise again by going Pala or warrior.

I find it hard to keep to one class for my tanking and DPS. I have always had most classes at max level since wotlk time and each expac I get them max level again. So I always have too many options too many cakes not big enough stomach lol.

How could I combat this? Delete characters and pick one to stick with it? Start fresh account on bnet to start anew? Or just keep trucking away withtoo many classes.

I feel I dabble too much I understand most speccs but do not have a masterful knowledge or ability with a class. Kinda annoying as I always envy the folk who have always had 1 character or maybe 1 character and their first character they made max level for nostalgia's sake.

What do you guys think? Anyone else feel the pain?????

Sorry if this is annoying just wondering if anyone can enlighten me to anything or I can share my pain with others??

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    These types of threads don't generally produce the desired output. Please check available online resources or one of the class-specific forums if you have a specific question about a class.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead