Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Vol'jin has been dead longer than you think.

Vol'jin died back in Pandaria, the leader we got was not the troll we knew but rather an old god playing at politics.

The proof of this is also in the Vol'jin book where the loa speak of him being "different" and changed since the attempt on his life.
    Last edited by Doranian123; 2017-11-09 at 06:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    That would explain his incredible incompetence. He did it all on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranian123 View Post
    Vol'jin died back in Pandaria, the leader we got was not the troll we knew but rather an old god playing at politics.

The proof of this is also in the Vol'jin book where the loa speak of him being "different" and changed since the attempt on his life.
    To be fair you don't need an Old God to feel different after an attempt on your life.

Are you saying we've been... trolled? Ba-dum-tsss!!!

I feel like if Vol'jin was an old god puppet he would have...you know, accomplished more than keeping the seat warm for Sylvannas after taking the throne. And wouldn't have tried to stop Garrosh from using an old guard heart to sew chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    I feel like if Vol'jin was an old god puppet he would have...you know, accomplished more than keeping the seat warm for Sylvannas after taking the throne. And wouldn't have tried to stop Garrosh from using an old guard heart to sew chaos.
    Maybe they didint want that old god to take over

Interesting theory, since nothing came out of that "being different" statement before he died. Seems like a loose end.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    The Old Gods aren't friends. They warred with one another.

The shadow priest dagger even says the Broken Shore was the place where the most gigantic battles between them ocurred.

10+ Year Old Account

Considering that he was almost at death's door, think one is allowed to be a bit different. Just look at Sylvanas, or Genn.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It's fucked up that people were hyping up Vol'jin as Warchief for years then when the time came he just stood around and died

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    It's fucked up that people were hyping up Vol'jin as Warchief for years then when the time came he just stood around and died
    Honestly im pretty sure he died because Chris Metzen retired

Also Vol Jin was blue

BLUE 4 Letter, GODS 4 letters,
    coincidence ? I think not

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Also Vol Jin was blue

BLUE 4 Letter, GODS 4 letters,
    coincidence ? I think not
    sold /10char

It is completely pathetic how Blizzard built up Vol'jin only to be killed after having done nothing. He was supposed to be the Warchief yet it was Sylvanas who did everything on the Broken Shore. Vol'jin was just 'there' and died. At least we followed Tyrande around Val'sharrah and rescued her love. I enjoyed riding on the back of her tiger holding her waist though. Get cucked Malfurion. When I did that quest as my orc warrior I giggled inside.

Vol'jin is a dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Honestly im pretty sure he died because Chris Metzen retired
    Thrall mysteriously disappeared as well haha

Yeah. I can confirm because anytime I've ever changed in my own life it's also been because an Old God killed me and infested my corpse like a virulent leech.

10+ Year Old Account
    got my tinfoil hat ready to go

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Vol'jin is a dreadlord
    So Vol'jin is Jaina?
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Vol'jin is a dreadlord
    No. Vol'jin is a DEADlord. LUL

5+ Year Old Account
    Poor Vol'jin, in a moment of weakness he felt prey to an Old God. He was too nice of a guy to get brainwashed, but he was fooled nonetheless, being lured to name Sylvanas as his successor... The same Sylvanas who is fully embracing Shadow (Void?) power, as seen in the trailer.