Thread: Dragon Soul LFR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I got last item from DS LFR today (it also was last transmog item for i needed from all ingame raids not counting ToS for my collection). It took 1.5 years with 6 eligible chars to get it, with last half year it being only item. Just deal with it and do some work if you really need specific item

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikter View Post
    4 bosses out of 8 dropped loot this week. Anyone else see a huge change or was this just really lucky?
    I think you just got really lucky. I went in today and got loot from Morchok straight away. And I was hoping you were actually right. But that was the only one again. 7 failbags after that.

Yeah, definitely needs to be fixed. No way LFR should be harder than heroic-25 in any way. Heroic-25 you get like 5 pieces of loot, LFR you have like a 10% chance at 1.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Ok, I had something strange happen this morning. I've been after my set legs from Yor'sahj the Unsleeping for a long time. Only piece I'm missing. Today, Yor'sahj dropped my set chest piece, which is supposed to drop from Ultraxion. Anyone else have this happen?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JJShadoe View Post
    Ok, I had something strange happen this morning. I've been after my set legs from Yor'sahj the Unsleeping for a long time. Only piece I'm missing. Today, Yor'sahj dropped my set chest piece, which is supposed to drop from Ultraxion. Anyone else have this happen?
    Happened atleast thrice to me.

The very first time I did DS LFR Zon'ozz dropped the gloves as he should, then right after Yor'sahj dropped gloves as well.
    This one happened twice, can't recall the other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Maybe its time for a vendor where you can downgrade item appareance ? Trade Normal pants into lfr pants, trade heroic into normal and so on. I mean, if you can do heroic, you can do normal aswell. So why not add a trader
    This is a great idea. Post it on the official suggestion forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Happened atleast thrice to me.

The very first time I did DS LFR Zon'ozz dropped the gloves as he should, then right after Yor'sahj dropped gloves as well.
    This one happened twice, can't recall the other.
    All or some of LFR DS bosses share tokens loot table as i know

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe its time for a vendor where you can downgrade item appareance ? Trade Normal pants into lfr pants, trade heroic into normal and so on. I mean, if you can do heroic, you can do normal aswell. So why not add a trader
    My god what I would not GIVE for this.

Really? I guess i should try this tomorrow. Been doing only Ultraxion and just giving me months of bags.

Deleted
    I had this a few weeks ago. Made a screenshot of it: Gloves dropping from Hagara.

https://imgur.com/a/X0DG8

Then i checked wowhead with the idea "hey, this should be Shoulders! " -> seems on LFR the bosses drop other tokens too with low % ... shame.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=55689/hag...drops:mode=lfr

Quote Originally Posted by JJShadoe View Post
    This is intended. Any boss that drops tier can drop any piece of tier in LFR only.

Remember DS was the LFR testing system and as you see things got revamped a lot in MoP (such as tier tokens).

Deleted
    This would be a great addition in my opinion, but I would also accept a 100% chance item drop like SoO. You can’t even use any extra loot rolls in DS since they didn’t exist back then, and especially the bosses and trash in the second part have excessively time consuming mechanics and rp sequences that make running it for 0 transmog items feel really bad.

I would really like to get the LFR sets from there for 5 different classes and some weapons, but honestly I will never bother to collect those unless they make some changes to the loot system. I’ve run that crap raid 140+ times to get 2/3 of the drop mounts and I don’t feel like doing the same again.

There's a thread on the 7.3.5 ptr forum about old LFR drops it could use some support, hopefully it gets any kind of blizzard attention.