Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    So, you want them to update worgen. They say they're being worked on but aren't ready yet. You say they're lying and it won't happen.

I think you need to take a step back and ask yourself if you're complaining about something that's real or something that you invented yourself. Just maybe.
    You have been for at least as long as me there. so i will just assume you haven't been asking for the Worgen/Goblin model updates or paying attention to that.
    The first time they said that was back in WoD. "They're being worked on" would be a fine statement if that was the first time they used it, and if it wasn't followed by "but won't be ready for Battle For Azeroth", Meaning they are being worked on for about FIVE YEARS, and still wont be ready for the whole next expansion. so you can put another year here.

I Know some people that works with 3D, and i'm 120% sure that the only reason they wouldn't be able to deliver the model in like 3 months or something is because they are working on something else.
    Just check how many new creatures we have on Battle for Azeroth, all animated and in high quality models.

When i say that i would upvote the "Lying to Us" is because blizzard never said "we are not working on it" even when they are not. Check Quivers for an example, or any other model bug that its there since the start of legion(Vengeance Metamorphosis animations are buggy as hell when using some skills like spirit bomb). It is not a simple joke the "Soon Trademark" for Blizzard announcements. They do Lie to us in a fashion way.

I'm not sayin we should come to Blizzard with Torches and burn someone. i'm just disappointed that we are gettin 6 races, and more throught the expansion and Worgens will still look like Shit, even tho Greymane showed alot of Worgen potential on the cinematic.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

They told us we'd be getting them "later in WoD".... We won't get em at BfA launch

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean the fact that their answers were as inconsistent as they were means that no one has any idea, which means they're probably not working on it. "Coming in a patch, just not 8.0" was damage control. Don't be surprised if we don't see it this expansion either.

honestly the only one that needs a touch up is female worgen. maybe just some minor polishing on goblins and male worgen
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    I mean the fact that their answers were as inconsistent as they were means that no one has any idea, which means they're probably not working on it. "Coming in a patch, just not 8.0" was damage control. Don't be surprised if we don't see it this expansion either.
    Sadly got the impression too. Different Devs gave different responses at different panels. I don't think they realised how in-demand it is until they got asked it like 10 times through the weekend, and by the Q&A they had adapted their response to "It's coming, honest!"

The first time they were asked they basically just said "Not coming in BFA."

So I doubt it's been started at all, or at least had any real work on it. I hope that this will change and they'll put some priority on it now though.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not really complaining, Goblin looks quite fine for their age, so does male worgen. The biggest victim in this is the female worgen.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    What is wrong with you, who cares, what a waste of time and resources. I never see the model, I don't understand, unless you're zoomed all the way in with no armor on it is in no way noticeable. The animations on the goblins are more fluid then others already. My main is a goblin and its fine I want playable content not months of dev time spent on something covered by armor. On that note why not just more and better quality armor sets.

I don't even think goblins are that bad. I think they're overall quite good, lol. Am I the minority?

15+ Year Old Account
    Arguing for better anything graphics related in WoW is a joke. The engine is ancient get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Banorak View Post
    It sucks but it seems fair that the Goblins and Worgen need to wait 6-7 as well. Its a lot better than waiting 9-10 and they just want to make the models perfect for you guys. Be patient! You'll get some awesome models that'll make us jelly probably!
    I don't really get this stupid more than 7 years lasting trend that everything should be FAIR. Whiny babies don't want the other models got updated, because they had to wait much more longer. OMG, are you serious? I wish Blizz could end this nonsense but everyone hates the whiny babies so I guess they want to prevent the whining and crying about something not being fair as well...

MAMA NOO THIS IS NOT FAIR

fuck worgen and goblin. i want new panda models

I was somewhat concerned when they said Worgen males look "bearable" (or something to that effect).

Both Worgen Males and Females look terrible and need entirely redone.

Goblins need some attention too.

( waits patiently <3 )
    For worgen / Goblin models.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    This. Every other race besides Blood Elves and Draenei had to wait 10 years for their updates.
    Yeah, and Draenei only got the early update due to them being prominent race on Draenor. Blood Elves were added in 6.1 for parity's sake.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by megary View Post
    I don't really get this stupid more than 7 years lasting trend that everything should be FAIR. Whiny babies don't want the other models got updated, because they had to wait much more longer. OMG, are you serious? I wish Blizz could end this nonsense but everyone hates the whiny babies so I guess they want to prevent the whining and crying about something not being fair as well...

MAMA NOO THIS IS NOT FAIR
    I'm not saying that I want them to not get updated at all just because it took forever with Vanilla Races. These things just take time and we just need to be patient. The models turn out amazing when they're the final product.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

5+ Year Old Account
    People saying male Worgen look fine is actually so shocking.

Oh well, can't wait to play yet another xpac where I can't use 90% of the gear because of horrendous clipping/sizing issues.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Maybe they're not populair enough to invest money in them. Who plays a worgen and goblin anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    I mean that's pretty sad. I have a Goblin Female I don't touch anymore because she looks revolting. I honestly don't care about Worgens though, to me they're fine
    Well they arent. I dare to say they are even in a worse state than goblins.
    Last edited by Andromedes; 2017-11-06 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by njams View Post
    Maybe they're not populair enough to invest money in them. Who plays a worgen and goblin anyway?
    Perhaps.
    It could be a case of they won't update the models because less people play them.
    But it could just as likely be that people aren't playing them because the models need an update.

Outside of some clipping and mane issues, the Male Worgen isn't too bad, and the goblins just need some polishing. The Fem Worgen though...man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody plays the races, so why bother upgrading?

The models look outdated, so why play either race?

Cyclical fuckery.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥